It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Chicken McNugget 'strange fiber' photos released by Natural News Forensic Food Labs.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Well I think they should concentrate on breeding chickens that don't grow pubic hair......

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Possibly we have found the real source for the disease? Anyone think of that?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Wow that on picture does not look similar but identical to the ones on the chicken!

The chickens could have the disease from what they are fed and it ends up in their flesh.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Morgellons is probably a product of GMO foods.

IF you tinker with nature, you're gonna get burned.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KittyGalore

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

This wiki article would disagree with you.

Also youtube videos , do not make for compelling evidence that the disease is real.

Randy Wymore, a former research director of the MRF and presently director of the Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences' Center for the Investigation of Morgellons Disease, claims that Morgellons patients have submitted masses of dark fibers visible at 60x magnification under the unbroken skin, while unaffected individuals do not.[3]

Wymore sent samples of fibers, none of which was collected by biopsy, to the Police Crime Lab in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for analysis. A forensic scientist at the Tulsa Police Crime Lab in Oklahoma searched the FBI's national database, but the Morgellons sample did not match any known fiber in the database.

---SNIP---

The above quote was taken from the wiki itself.

This is my very first post, so I hope I'm doing this right!

Let it be known that I have no dog in this fight; I just saw the headline and clicked on it because anything to do with biology interests me and I love a good mystery. I'm also not picking a fight with anyone; just confused as to how you read that quote and came up with the conclusion you did.

You're using this Wiki quote to try and disprove the existence of this disease, when in the very first sentence it clearly identifies the doctor you're quoting - he is the director of the Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences' Center for the Investigation of Morgellons Disease (which rather implies it does exist, even if they aren't sure what it is)

AND he did not say that the fibers don't exist - he said that real "Morgellons patients have submitted masses of dark fibers visible at 60x magnification under the unbroken skin, while unaffected individuals do not."

He was comparing those who have the fibers underneath the skin (as seen with magnification) to unaffected individuals. That tells me that it's not something we all have under our skin, that these doctors have been able to view the fibers under the skin of Morgellons patients, and that something must be causing this very real disease or condition, even if that something remains a mystery.

Hardly compelling evidence that the disease isn't real...just sayin'.

On topic: I've not eaten McNuggets for a long time now. It's nasty looking, once you take a close look. It might have chicken somewhere inside, but I'll take real, white breast meat anyday over that mystery substance! YUCK!

edit on 18-8-2013 by KittyGalore because: on topic addition

Actually had you read the wiki page (the only link that is on my post) instead of jumping to conclusions about just the quote, you can see why it was quoted. MOST cases of this disease are self-diagnosis via the internet.

I have no dog in this fight either, but I find a lot of people on these forums fail to actually read articles and do their own research on things they "think" they know about.

OT: this is naturalnews. hardly a source worth considering as legitimate.

Also congrats on your first post. But next time read the link provided to help get an understanding of the context of the quote.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I know mcnuggets shouldn't even be able to legally be sold as food, but honestly if you look at anything you are about to eat at 200x you will be completely disgusted, mystified and have lots of similar findings.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Let's not get too caught up on only the fibers that were found, there's other stuff in there too. After seeing this vid, Mickey Ds (and every other dollar menu chain) is forever erased off my list of dine out establishments.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yep, I just told my wife right now we are never eating MCD's again. Just for the fact that NO ONE can explain what this stuff is.

McDonalds makes me feel like I am stoned after I eat it. What about Taco Bell?? What about KFC?? What about Wendys?? Carls Jr??

Is there some good "fast food" out there still?? Is there a reason to even grow your own food?? It almost seems like whatever we eat is not good. Is that why the World Seed Bank was created??

They knew this would be a problem and of course knew we would need all of our original seeds so they built this vast storage facility to make sure they would be good to go.

Of course they would!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It will still be a conspiracy theory. It doesn't matter how much fact you throw at the issue, Mcdonalds won't get in trouble. They won't change their nuggets. The news won't even cover it. Because people want to be slaves.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

You know what? You are absolutely right and I feel rather sheepish. baaaaa I didn't go and read the Wiki article and just went by the quoted part you included in your post. For that, I apologize. I've been lurking around this forum long enough to know better.

I did go and read it after your post. I was glad to see that the CDC had done an investigation of this condition, but had one of those "hmmm" moments when I read that after the first year (2007-2008), they called upon the U.S. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology......to conduct 'immediate' and 'rigorous' research...then it took another 4 years for them to come out with, "Nope. Not an infectious disease." (2012)

I don't trust the government OR doctors, in general, any farther than I can pick them up and throw them.
That being said, I'm not a "believe everything I hear or read" kind of conspiracy theorist, either. I like to look at ALL evidence myself and try to come to my own conclusions.

This one does seem to point to the delusional parasitosis diagnosis, but then again, there have been many conditions and diseases that they blamed on lies or hysteria until science finally caught up with whatever was causing them and said "Oops! I guess it IS real." I have personal experience with that bunch of doodoo (hence, my general distrust of doctors lol). And, no, mine wasn't a "mystery illness" with an iffy diagnosis - mine was a genetic mutation that had been there all along and was easily seen once genetic testing was done, but not one of dozens of doctors over a period of about 30 years (!) cared enough or believed me enough to actually test for it!! grrrrr Now we have at least 5 other family members with it who could have been spared years of pain had someone taken me seriously when I was young. /rant

I wanted to look at the CDC's investigation and results, so I did a quick google search and found this link. It has Dr. Randy Wymore saying, "while the study doesn’t offer much hope for those suffering, it did not exactly shut the door all together... Morgellons is real...We know it’s real...If this was a delusional disorder and their study proved that, they would’ve said it." - which I think is a good point.

I haven't looked any further into this. As I said, I haven't studied a great deal about Morgellons and don't really care (as it doesn't affect me). I just read your quote and was confused as to how that backed up your point. Now I get it.

I still feel that there is probably more than meets the eye with Morgellons. Maybe one day we'll know for sure.

On Topic: It's not just McDonald's, folks. This kind of crap is found in probably every restaurant out there, fast-food or not. Eat at home whenever you can. I still eat out sometimes, but I have to completely block this kind of stuff from my mind while trying to eat...and I've been known to stop mid-meal and be done because of something as odd as a weird texture to the stuff I'm eating. It all of a sudden reminds me and I have to stop or get sick to my stomach! Blech!!!

P.S. GR1ill3d - I may not be lovin' it at McDonald's, but I'm lovin' your signature!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

This wiki article would disagree with you.

Oh look out, Wikipedia is disagreeing with me...

OT: this is naturalnews. hardly a source worth considering as legitimate.

Very true, and I doubt these fibers in the chicken nuggets are actually related to Morgellons, but that has nothing to do with the validity of Morgellons disease.
edit on 19/8/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by amkia

Funniest thing i've heard all week...

McD's isn't even real food... And its definately not safe to eat...

Have you seen "super size it"?

Dude ate that crap for a month... And almost died..

He didnt even manage the full months
:O !

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Real food? The more processed food is, the more ingredients they add, the more filler, the more times it is handled and fed thru machines and re frozen, the less "nutritious" it becomes. Besides, it doesn't taste very good after all that.

Wouldn't you prefer a banana instead?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Pic 2 looks like a microscopic little hair that will eventually grow and turn into a feather
-bird owner-

So, a bunch of identified little strands of ? seen on some food.
Not seeing the big deal actually. one being a feather, the rest being..possibly tiny hair fragments from people working in packing, or a bajillion other possible places.
Do yourself a favor (or ruin food for life I guess) and make the most pleasing organic clean food you can make. put it on a plate, walk to a different room, and use a 200x lens to study said perfect food. You will find all sorts of weird things on there you don't want to think about.
The body has organs designed to filter out stuff, don't worry, your all good.

Naturalnews...that's some fine reporting done there. omg, tiny fibers found when you super zoom stuff...
nevermind testing to see what it is, just shove a bunch of pics out and let the drooling masses react...then rake in all them clicky internet bucks.

Keep in mind, all their news is equally as "hard hitting" such as:
"Big Pharma eyes more revenue with potentially dangerous new obesity pill"
(seems in high doses, the new pill may get you a bit high and give you vivid dreams.

you know what else is potentially dangerous...obesity!

Well done natnews, well done.

Anyhow, looks delicious. hungry now.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Besides, it doesn't taste very good after all that.

nonsense, deep fried mechanically separated chicken chunks is delicious...especially with dipping sauces

hell no.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by intrptr
Besides, it doesn't taste very good after all that.

nonsense, deep fried mechanically separated chicken chunks is delicious...especially with dipping sauces

hell no.

Visit a slaughter house.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I used to get the 20 pc Mcnugget meal all the time. Makes me wonder how many unhealthy things (pubic hairs) I've consumed. Its kind of sickening what fast food restaurants can get away with. Would probably be just as safe as eating roadkill, or maybe not. Lol

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
probably burned chicken skin 'hairs'. You know .. you get a plucked chicken with the skin on it and there are always 'hairs' ... either from the skin or from the feathers that were not totally pulled out. Maybe someone did a bad job with the plucking and the cleaning and left it on the skin and it got burned.

Makes sense.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
any one remember about the People who have found stuff just like this growing in their skin?
they must get it from this food! sorry Not food.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

It looked like morgellons to me and then after reading the article some think so too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join