It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Chicken McNugget 'strange fiber' photos released by Natural News Forensic Food Labs.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

that was my first thought....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That was my first reaction when seeing them. They are exactly like the fibers found in morgellens (sp) disease.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I ate McDonalds once I Felt weird and had crazy dreams that were actually CONFIRMED in real life I grew wings, A tail and my skin went jet black and reptilian like over night I went on a rampage because it was Hilarious I kicked a concrete bin over and bent a telegraph pole I felt so Good I felt powerful I WAS POWERFUL everyone was scared of me they were screaming it looked Funny

I "woke up" from this "dream" and went down the road HOLY # I walked down the road the concrete bin was knocked over THE SAME WAY it was in my Dream.

I walked down further and the telegraph pole was knocked over THE SAME WAY it was in my Dream.

Thankfully I felt my Winter Pajama pants before going out as they had a hole in the back of them I was like Uh-oh what did I do last night I went down had a look at the damage and said quietly to myself Oopsie.. Now I've gone and done it. Ritchie a local fish shop owner looked frightened and he said "It Was Just A Bad Car Accident, Yeah that's what it was" that's his words VERBATIM he looked Sooo scared he had that deer in the headlights look It was Hilarious the look he gave me as he told me. I said to him "# Ritchie it must have been scary" he said "Look I don't wanna talk about it, Ok!" I said calm down Ritchie # like this happens all the time he said "Not like this" he said "You don't understand" and he said "C'mon mate I got a fish 'n chip shop to open, I can't stand around and Yak all day" it's the truth that if you think I'm making up stories well that's your problem and you will have to deal with it. Mcdonalds food has Alien DNA in it it turns you into Aliens.
edit on 18/8/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Morgellons is not a real disease.

Everyone knows that McNuggets are terrible for human consumption, but these "fibers" are standard fibers fiund on anything not vacuum sealed. Most likely cotton fibers.

Natural News has never had one honest "story". It is an internet store designed to appear as a news site. Mike Adams is a fraud.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it, it is just the mad scientists experimenting on us. In thirty years the mutated bug like human survivors of America will be sprayed with some insecticide and die off. Then the inhabitants of another country can just walk right in without shooting a single shot. How humane they are.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by aoxomoxoa

same "Matt Adams" so called hypnotist that taught "telekinesis" to people.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
like wendy's says parts is parts.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by amkia

Funniest thing i've heard all week...

McD's isn't even real food... And its definately not safe to eat...

Have you seen "super size it"?

Dude ate that crap for a month... And almost died..

It was 22 days before his doctor told him to stop. He was monitored everyday as part of the control put in place to verify the results of his experiment.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beartracker16
I have two questions about the photos.

1. Does that chicken in the photos look uncooked?

2. Could that black fiber be a blood vessel?

I was also thinking they look like small collapsed veins, blood veins run through any animal and they come pretty small.
When I used to eat meat, I love KFC but could only eat the breast since I would bit into veins in other pieces and suddenly remember what i was eating.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ok, NN says this in that article:

and the story has been covered by www.DrudgeReport.com www.InfoWars.com and thousands of other websites across the 'net.

www.naturalnews.com...

Thing is, unless I'm search-stupid, I can't find a single mention of this on Drudge. The archives search brought up plenty of Mickey D's articles, but not relating to this.
www.drudgereportarchives.com...

To their credit, it is on the InfoWars front page, so they're not lying about that one.

And a search of "mcdonald's", "mcnugget" and "fiber", and "mcdonald's", "mcnugget" and "strange fiber" didn't actually turn up much in the way of what they're insinuating. For the most part, I'm seeing reposts of the articles on blogs and forums, not other news stories on it. There's a scant handful of those, not "thousands" covering it.

But I already knew they're pro's at blowing smoke up buttholes, I quit reading their fabrications & tabloid articles when it dawned on me, "Wait a minute, this is flat-out fabricated bullcrap...." They used to be a decent news source, it's such a shame they're aiming to be the check-out tabloid for the web.
edit on 8/18/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Who cares they taste good and they wont kill you if you eat them in moderation

Now if you ate there every day of you life then yea you wouldn't feel good. But if you have them every once in a while it won't kill you.

Tired of control freaks and fear mongers.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That's what happens when they get spilled on the car seat, because the guy was fumbling for his big Mac.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aoxomoxoa

Morgellons is not a real disease.

I would beg to differ. There is vast wealth of evidence to support the claim that it is a real disease. We don't have alien DNA samples to prove aliens exists as the skeptics demand, but we actually do have readily available biological samples of morgellons disease which can be obtained from any of the thousands of victims and it has been extensively examined under the microscope. Websites such as morgellons research have archived a lot of such evidence.

However despite the documented lab research, what really convinced me that morgellons was definitely a real disease were the many YouTube videos from every day people suffering with this disease. They all clearly show the same symptoms (little black and white worm things crawling around in the skin) and if you read some of the comments on their videos you can see how much pain and agony they are in because of this disease.

It appears that in the early phases of the disease the victim will get itchy skin and start to notice little white or semi-transparent worms-type creatures crawling out of their skin. These worm creatures also glow really bright under ultraviolet light. The uv light, along with certain chemicals seems to disturb them and draw them out of the skin. They are definitely living creatures which move through the skin and cause lesions.

Here's a good video from 2008 showing the early phase of the disease where the skin hasn't yet become covered with lesions and the worm creatures are still very small and hard to see, but with the help of a black light you can clearly see them coming out of this mans freshly shaven scalp.

And here are two examples of what appears to be morgellons victims in a later phase phase of the disease where the whitish worm creatures have become easily visible to the naked eye:

In the later stages of the disease it seems like the worm creatures begin the mature into larger black colored worms and the skin becomes terribly lesioned as the following two videos demonstrate.

Now I know at this point you're probably going to say that it's simply random bits of lint from clothing, but there are many videos of the worm creatures moving around on their own too. Such as these two.

And if you look around YouTube and other places on the internet you can find countless other videos from other people who are displaying all the same symptoms. There are even videos showing how the worm creatures react to different chemicals and to uv light. Anyone who has done serious research on this cannot deny the fact it's real and truly horrifying.
edit on 18/8/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
Ok, NN says this in that article:

and the story has been covered by www.DrudgeReport.com www.InfoWars.com and thousands of other websites across the 'net.

www.naturalnews.com...

Thing is, unless I'm search-stupid, I can't find a single mention of this on Drudge. The archives search brought up plenty of Mickey D's articles, but not relating to this.
www.drudgereportarchives.com...

i don't think that's the problem.
i've seen links to drudge on other web sites and even copied and pasted the title in his search, and they don't come up.

the last one i searched was was a article on Trayvon Martin, it was the headline.
you know the one where they put it under the drudge report.

i sometimes think drudge folds just like the MSM does. and pulls article that some might not want out for the public to view.

edit on 18-8-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

This wiki article would disagree with you.

Also youtube videos , do not make for compelling evidence that the disease is real.

Randy Wymore, a former research director of the MRF and presently director of the Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences' Center for the Investigation of Morgellons Disease, claims that Morgellons patients have submitted masses of dark fibers visible at 60x magnification under the unbroken skin, while unaffected individuals do not.[3]

Wymore sent samples of fibers, none of which was collected by biopsy, to the Police Crime Lab in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for analysis. A forensic scientist at the Tulsa Police Crime Lab in Oklahoma searched the FBI's national database, but the Morgellons sample did not match any known fiber in the database.

[31] Lab director Mark Boese said the fibers were "consistent with something that the body may be producing," adding, "These fibers cannot be manmade and do not come from a plant. This could be a byproduct of a biological organism."[31]

Conversely, in Wymore's further studies of the fibers, none of the samples he has sent to the laboratory have been unusual. Laboratory results have included nylon, cotton, human hair, a fungal fiber and a rodent hair.[32]

Dermatologists say many fibers are from clothing embedded in self-imposed sores and the fibers patients bring in bags are textile in nature.[10][33] The fibers may also be peripheral nerve endings.[30] Although it has been suggested by Morgellons advocacy websites that Morgellons is related to an infectious disease, such as a tick-borne disease or from plants, these claims have not been substantiated by available evidence or corroborated by physicians independent of these advocacy websites

The above quote was taken from the wiki itself.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by amkia

Funniest thing i've heard all week...

McD's isn't even real food... And its definately not safe to eat...

Have you seen "super size it"?

Dude ate that crap for a month... And almost died..

Have you see Tom Naughtons documentary "Fathead". He totally debunks Supersize me. Not that fastfood is great, because its' not, but he exposes Spurlocks documentary as the fraud that it is.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have been clean from McArtificials for the past two months and feel great. If I need food on the road, I go to Subway (eat fresh).

That said, I don't have to worry about the poisons in these fake food chains. Moreover, if I am desperate, I grab some peanut butter, bread, and milk, and I am good to go for cheap food

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

This wiki article would disagree with you.

Also youtube videos , do not make for compelling evidence that the disease is real.

Randy Wymore, a former research director of the MRF and presently director of the Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences' Center for the Investigation of Morgellons Disease, claims that Morgellons patients have submitted masses of dark fibers visible at 60x magnification under the unbroken skin, while unaffected individuals do not.[3]

Wymore sent samples of fibers, none of which was collected by biopsy, to the Police Crime Lab in Tulsa, Oklahoma, for analysis. A forensic scientist at the Tulsa Police Crime Lab in Oklahoma searched the FBI's national database, but the Morgellons sample did not match any known fiber in the database.

---SNIP---

The above quote was taken from the wiki itself.

This is my very first post, so I hope I'm doing this right!

Let it be known that I have no dog in this fight; I just saw the headline and clicked on it because anything to do with biology interests me and I love a good mystery. I'm also not picking a fight with anyone; just confused as to how you read that quote and came up with the conclusion you did.

You're using this Wiki quote to try and disprove the existence of this disease, when in the very first sentence it clearly identifies the doctor you're quoting - he is the director of the Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences' Center for the Investigation of Morgellons Disease (which rather implies it does exist, even if they aren't sure what it is)

AND he did not say that the fibers don't exist - he said that real "Morgellons patients have submitted masses of dark fibers visible at 60x magnification under the unbroken skin, while unaffected individuals do not."

He was comparing those who have the fibers underneath the skin (as seen with magnification) to unaffected individuals. That tells me that it's not something we all have under our skin, that these doctors have been able to view the fibers under the skin of Morgellons patients, and that something must be causing this very real disease or condition, even if that something remains a mystery.

Hardly compelling evidence that the disease isn't real...just sayin'.

On topic: I've not eaten McNuggets for a long time now. It's nasty looking, once you take a close look. It might have chicken somewhere inside, but I'll take real, white breast meat anyday over that mystery substance! YUCK!

edit on 18-8-2013 by KittyGalore because: on topic addition

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
For the last year or so, I've been so busy with work and all that most of my food intake was crap. Fast food and Walmart boxed food. Now that things have slowed down a bit, I recently had a real urge for salad. I ended up having it three days in a row for dinner. Yes...with regular salad dressing. I also ended up waking in the morning in a great mood and energetic all day long. I've since gone back to a flux of crap and salad on and off and can tell you for sure that at 48...you feel like what you eat. I think it is time to become a rabbit.
edit on 8/18/2013 by WeAreAWAKE because: Spelling etc.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

That's what I thought too. Morgellons... If it really is Morgellons, McDonalds is going to get sued to high hell.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join