It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Chicken McNugget 'strange fiber' photos released by Natural News Forensic Food Labs.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Some Chicken McNugget have been put under a microscope and some photos taken.Strange and very odd things have been found.

Could some of you analyze the photos and tell us what this could be?

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Never liked Macdonald foods and never bought any, but consider the crap you definitely may find in any other junk food kitchens all around the societies/towns/cities (under the microscopes) and you’ll find the food you purchase from Macdonald store is the safest thing you could buy as food .

Probably is one of those hypes around the Macdonald again.

edit on 18-8-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Funniest thing i've heard all week...

McD's isn't even real food... And its definately not safe to eat...

Have you seen "super size it"?

Dude ate that crap for a month... And almost died..

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
When the factories look like the link below: nothing surprises me as to what slips by the "other" percentages in burgers and nuggets.

www.realfarmacy.com...

it may not kill you, but when you buy a meat product, it might have insects in it and they wont kill you, but it should have it on the label, right?

Chicken is in chicken, but the nugget could be anything, nothing more than a little golden pocket of matter, mostly chicken and salt.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It's certainly no secret that McDonald's food are very bad for you - even poisonous - and you wouldn't use the word "natural" in the same sentence as McDonald's meal...

BUT...

The pictures are pretty meaningless as it is presented in the article.
There is no control group, no comparison with other types of chicken nuggets, no comparison with other food that was fried in the same fryer etc.

There are hardly any worthwhile scientific data in the article or the photographs. The author of the article (and the "investigator") - Mike Adams - is a journalist, not a scientist. What was the scientific procedure? Do we know if his work environment was sterile? Could the nuggets have been contaminated somewhere between the fryer and the microscope?

There is no doubt in my mind that you are going to find very scary stuff in any McDonald's meal. I bet you'll find very scary stuff in most of the food and drink we stick in our pie-holes... But this article - as it is - is nothing but yet another sensationalist go at McDonald's. Mike better be careful making wild accusations like this - I understand the McDonald's legal team is quite the vicious army of laywers...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Super Size Me was a hoax.

www.cracked.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by Akragon

Super Size Me was a hoax.

www.cracked.com...

Funny... I feel like crap every single time i eat McD's... Even after a good night of drinking... In which case my stomach is already numb

Hoax or not... That is not real food...

Its Mc poison

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Thanks for the link OP. The fibres do look similar to those found in morganella disease. I really hope this is not the case.. sf)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by amkia

You do know that super size me, was totally hoaxed? A teacher on a university, wanted to try it out what he did in super size me. And The only thing that happend to the test persons, was tiredness. And, the way he gained that many KG's, we dont know. The teacher from the university asked him from Super size me, if they could see his food log, but no, thet could not. Because, all the things on the MC D menu, Does not contain that many calories as they said in super size me.

So, it was all a bad bad documentary, not telling the truth, at all. No one can replicate what they did in super size me. The dude must have eaten all other kind of things, and maybe had a amphetamine abuse under filming the documentary.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

..."Big Mac, Coke and some McNuggets thanks"

... "oh, would you like some pubic hairs with that??"

... "um, no"

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Wouldn't you send the fibre samples off to a proper lab if you could not analyse them yourself?
Why tell us they are there without telling us what they are composed of? Smells very fishy to me and more like an atricle against McD just for the sake of it and without any proper 'proof'.

It was said that the lab carried out the investigation in a clean lab environment so I guess it was OK, but there needs to be lots more to this investigation if any of it is to stick against McDonalds.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps

..."Big Mac, Coke and some McNuggets thanks"

... "oh, would you like some pubic hairs with that??"

... "um, no"

They seem to be quite long.I thought the trend was to keep THEM short as possible in America as they are unfashionable on the beach.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by amkia

Come on dude…

Unless you live in farm and grow your own food, whatever you get in urban area is not a REAL food anyway.

Do you know what is on that hotdog you eat..?

(Things) we eat have the possibility to keep us alive and running to meet the next day and that is all about it. Like I said I never bought or consumed any McD product, but I know when the hunger strikes, what they deliver is prolly the cheapest and safest (thing) that you can get, eat to fill up that hungry belly.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have two questions about the photos.

1. Does that chicken in the photos look uncooked?

2. Could that black fiber be a blood vessel?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Unless you live in farm and grow your own food, whatever you get in urban area is not a REAL food anyway.

Do you know what is on that hotdog you eat..?

lol... Yes... Lips and Anus

I don't eat hotdogs...

(Things) we eat have the possibility to keep us alive and running to meet the next day and that is all about it. Like I said I never bought or consumed any McD product, but I know when the hunger strikes, what they deliver is prolly the cheapest and safest (thing) that you can get, eat to fill up that hungry belly.

Actually when "hunger strikes" I go to the fridge...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Definitely Morgellons disease in the chicken meat.......
Thus proving Morgellons sufferers have a right to a class action against Mc Ds
I hope they break them.......

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I can honestly say that the next time I feel like having some McNuggets, I won't be dissuaded by this in the least.

There are so many foods that we eat on a daily basis that are bad for us in large quantities, potatoes for example, if allowed to green, or if their leaves are used in tea, contain glycoalkaloid poison,

The pips of cherries when chewed or crushed produce hydrogen cyanide.

Apple seeds contain cyanide.

Rhubarb leaves contain a corrosive acid.

Raw Almonds are full of cyanide.

The list goes on and on and on, the point is that if something is going to be consumed, it must be prepared properly.

And let's not forget what is in the very air we breathe, the dangers of the sun, water poisoning, radiation, radon... living in fear is the biggest waste of life.

To hell with it, I'm taking the family out for dollar menu tonight.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

You need to do more research. The cyanide in various seeds and especially in apricot kernals (amygdalin or laetrile) is actually GOOD for you. Normal body cells process the cyanide without harm and any cancer cells you might have have a different chemical reaction and absorb the cyanide and are killed by it.

Watch G Edward Griffin's movie 'World without Cancer' or any other of the videos on youtube about laetrile. We've all been sold a bill of goods about apple seeds being poisonous. The Hunza tribe eats apricot kernals by the pound without problems and they seem to never get cancer.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't care what's in McDonald's food. I haven't gone there since I heard about this back in 2008.

McDonald’s Worker Denied Worker’s Compensation After Being Shot on Videotape

To sum up: a man was beating a woman in a McDonald's, an employee throws the man out, the man comes back and shoots the employee, McDonald's refuses to pay the employee's medical cost, saying, "It wasn't his job to help the woman."

A company like that doesn't deserve my business.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
DUDE, that's Morgellons, look it up.................WHOA ! looks just like those fibers...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join