It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Rid The US of the IRS Legally Without Violence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Poll after poll cites that Americans are fed up with the Tax Code and the IRS. The question is how do you get the Congress to pass and implement a new system for taxation and to support the government. The answer is quite reasonable and doesn't require violence.

Starting in any given year you get the American Bar Association and all 50 of the state bar associations with their lawyers to take on in in federal court the IRS. Any taxpayer with a problem with the IRS files suit in federal court. The country is overrun with lawyers and many of them are working at low or nonexistence wages.

The filing of hundreds of thousands of lawsuits against the IRS will bog down the federal court system and threaten it with collapse. Congress will have to finally act to change the tax system or risk a collapse of one branch of the federal government.

Just an idea to solve one problem with our government and it follows the philosophy of Martin Luther King and Ghandi. My best,

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by airforce47

My best guess as to how long it would take until it became illegal to sue the IRS: About 3 days or 5 lawsuits....

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I was just gonna say but someone beat me to it...

You would "THINK" the government would respond by doing the right thing and fixing the problem. But knowing them, what they would do is make it a federal offense to sue the IRS, and anyone who tries gets a mandatory minimum sentence and is labeled a domestic terrorist for trying to circumvent the oh so patriotic tax system (which never officially was even ratified).

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
After a few decision had been handed down, the court would rule further suits on that issue would be considered frivolous and subject the attorneys to sanctions. They've done it with some of the more bizarre "Freeman" claims, and they'd do it here.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
There are piles of precedents which would prove one's theory to be correct.

One just has to find them, the truth being well hidden as it is.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

NO.

history is quite clear on the matter;

no entrenched bureaucracy, has ever been removed non-violently, ever.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

the threats would be worse and settle it over night.

BAR association ... that is all it takes..

what lawyer wants disbarred?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Interesting posts to the idea and it's possible Congress could attempt to block them. If things continue they way they're going the government will simply implode of it's own weight. I really kind of expect to get up one morning and discover it's happened and somebody else is in charge. I won't go into details as it will irritate our moderator friends and get me more attention than I already get. My best,

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Employ the starving vulture lawyers? LOL!
Hows about we don't pay a cent
put uppa tent
slap a gent
fk da gubment!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Buy digital currency like bitcoin and do business through it. The downside is that any given moment you could get all of your money hacked if someone got onto your computer or phone. If everyone moved away from centralized banks, the IRS would cease to exist.

top topics

join