It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egyptians have postponed the Apocalypse.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i know ATS has a paranoia about cults, and MB do resemble one, but you can't support a coup. WW3 wouldve been prevented through the natural purification offered by true democracy, which i understand ATS is not fully behind seeing the American experiment.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

This country was usurped by a Muslim. But all the people who voted for him cry and scream that this is not true. I guess some will never open their eyes and see the truth. If Obama's support for the Muslim Brotherhood is not proof enough, then I don't know what will be.

I'm simply amazed by the fact that our president wants to support and arm Muslims, you know, the extremist kind that supposedly brought down our towers in 2001. (OR did they?)

Nothing makes sense.

Psychopathy.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Hello Bot. I think the conventional wisdom regarding the UN Army is as you stated.

This thread from today, "does FEMA have plans for region 3?" www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is linked this article, wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com.au...

The preparations listed include; Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st;

When I read this, I thought back to my post, to which you refer. That is close to a half million troops- in just one incident of which we know- being trained and armed by the US

It is admittedly hard to imagine UN Peacekeeping as a formidable occupying force, now. But this could stem from our ignorance. Do you also picture a bunch of skinny Africans in white helmets and baby blue uniforms, carrying batons?

We may not understand that a powerful force is being built through UN- as with everything, hidden from the common citizen.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The muslim brotherhood has been around since the 30s. Also the middle east is plenty on fire as it is. Short of something on the scale of WW II I do not see how it could get any more apocalyptic.

Also there wouldnt be any long drawn out war against Israel. Nato could just cut any supplies with air power.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread OP! You are one of the best conspiracy theorists on ATS lately! What you wrote I have suspected for a long time but its still hard to fathom how evil some people truely are.

Regardless of WW3 MB was bad news for jews, christians, women, gays, the economy(in every country MB got installed their economy has crash-dived for years now). I hope MB gets over-turned and the organisation eventually outlawed.

Very rich men such as the bilderbergers control at least the west and perhaps the east as well. I hope we reach a stage in human evolution where these folks are exposed and brought to justice. I am not holding my breath though.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Cool story bro (or sis.)

But as my 8th grade English teacher always told us, when there is a will, there is a way.

Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion, followed hopefully by a new beginning.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ok so in 2011 in Libya, Washington, London, Paris, and a horde of human rights activists insisted that everything had to be done to “prevent a massacre in Benghazi,” where opponents of Colonel Gaddafi had revolted. On this basis, they supported setting up “humanitarian corridors” and a no-fly zone in Libya. This led to a NATO war in which tens of thousands of people were killed, cities carpet-bombed, and Libya’s oil revenues seized by Western banks.

In Syria, reports that President Bashar al-Assad’s regime was “killing its own people” were used to justify a US policy of arming Islamist forces, including Al Qaeda, the same trash killing US and British soldiers in Iraq and Syria’s MB, for a campaign to topple Assad. This saw an increase in atrocities, but all the evidence at hand pointed not to Assad, but to the same so called freedom fighters that the US had been arming.

The same political double-bookkeeping can be observed among the academic supporters of “humanitarian” war. Despite the Egyptian junta’s documented massacre in Cairo against its “own people,” they are not producing outraged newspaper columns, blog posts, or demands for war to oust the junta and impose a no-fly zone to ground its helicopters over Cairo.

The massacre of protesters in Cairo confirms again that US policy is not set by moral abstractions, but by a ruthless calculation of US imperialism’s geopolitical interests. Various “human rights” arguments served to manipulate public opinion and, with the assistance of a corrupt media establishment, secure the support of layers of the middle class for imperialist policies. Americans in particular, but the rest of us also, must come to recognize the moral sermons of Obama for what they are: propaganda in the pursuit of imperialism’s geostrategic interests.

US foreign policy, along with general Middle Eastern foreign policy by the West, has always been ruthless, but the blatant in our face BS that we are seeing at present, just shows the contempt that they have for innocent Human life.

How this ends is anyone's guess, but empires fall, one way or another.

edit on 19-8-2013 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
thanks for the info. things are seriously building up out there

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

The USA has not yet supplied any arms to anyone in Syria. The president authorized light arms, and further it would not be our weapons. This move just got approval on the hill. The weapons they would receive would not help them fight tanks and or aircraft. In essence it would really not help them at all. They need antitank and antiaircraft weapons.

They need communication equipment and heavy weapons. More than that they need training. It is not really reported but they are getting their ass handed to them by professionally trained army troops. I wish them luck but as it stands right now they have lost.

One of the reasons we have not armed them properly is there is a problem vetting them, they must be vetted in order to receive arms. As you can imagine that is a difficult task.

Syria is one of them dammed if you do dammed if you don't problems.

No one said world domination would be easy.

In regards to fema giving two weeks of urban training to United Nations troops I would just say I trained with some of them in my day and that would not be something to worry about. It would take much more than two weeks. These forces largely made up of poor africaners who can't even read our write. Very poorly equipped and even worse trained. Not something to worry about.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I'm not so sure.

Isn't it possible that the attack on the Morsi administration was a (successful) attempt to quel rising dissention to the Israelis? The MB had no love for Israel, and it's interesting that Obama hasn't officialy stated that the attack and removal of Morsi was a military coup when it obviously was.

Doesn't this suggest that the move was pro-israeli?
We think now that this action may subvert an apocalypse but perhaps this only fuels it?
Traditionally when there is a balance of power in a region, peace reigns.
It is only when power concentrates that wars erupt. Power consolidates, then it wishes to expand until it is met by equal or more powerful opposing force.

With the Morsi administration in power, there was a major seat of muslim representation in the middle east, thus conferring balance. Now with the MB out, it appears that the new administration might be more Israeli friendly, which would indicate even more consolidation of israeli influence in the region. That would certainly raise tensions with say, Iran and/or Syria - would it not?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i suggest that the ouster of Morsi & the MB puppet of 0bama is just a bump-in-the-road... its not a delay or a postpoment or delay....

the Albert Pike roadmap, the Daniel 11 scriptures speak of the current events in Libya, Egypt, Ethiopia...

my answer is that the Egyptians will be thrashed in due course
Syria too will either fall or be an ignition point for conflict between Russia V US

whats going on is a curve of events meant to consolidate further tighter controls over the Egyptians that seek real freedom instead of engineered 'democracy' by the social-progressive manipulators...

see: Dan 11:21 "And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries. "

who fits that profile...?

"...At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
...For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
"

this is where Russian military force causes hesitation...and the 'king' starts punishing Israel and other ME nations instead

"... And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many [countries] shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, [even] Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
...He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians [shall be] at his step...
"

so the immediate future sees the West regrouping to assault the current resistance of Egypt North Africa (Libya already fell, the Ethoipa already is in the clutches of Muslim militants et al

so watch what Russia does with Egypt...It will need to back-off & let the West Babylon Beast cause Egypt to be Balkinized by Jihadist/Fundamentalist Islamics, Salafists, etc the USAs proxy Army of occupation, just as is being done in Syria
edit on 19-8-2013 by St Udio because: composition uniformity

edit on 19-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I agree with what you are saying -

Imagine, for a moment, that the Region 3 buildup in the US, is to protect the gold reserves that aren't there anymore from attact from countries that want their gold back.

The IMF, World Bank, Reserve Banks come crashing down, rendering the US and Europe collapsed - both financially and morally.

I swear I have never seen any credible mention of the USA in any biblical endtimes war - Israel stands alone.
The USA is a broken, meaningless nation, in the end.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
That thread title may throw you, especially given the incredible violence taking place in Egypt right now but what we are witnessing is a military force fighting for the PEOPLE of Egypt against TPTB's plan to lead this world into WW3.

You see, the Muslim Brotherhood's role in this 'game' is to take over the entire Middle East and North Africa to unite the Arab world against Israel. The Muslim Brotherhood is the proxy army, the final catalyst and tool of the ruling elite to start another world conflict vs the Muslim world.

The overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt is a small victory for mankind because the people are not playing game, this is a real spanner in the works for the hidden controllers who want the Muslim Brotherhood in power.

The irony is the mainstream media was busy implanting the ideas into the masses merely months before the military coup, they never saw the overthrow of Morsi coming-

I have problems with snipping here, so I'll just leave it like that.

Indeed what is happening now in Egypt might be more than what meets the eye, i.e. "bringing democracy" to Egypt. All those people fighting but also protesting and holding sit-ins with their lives at risk, might be doing this with much more at stake. But I am thinking about those 638 dead in the ranks of the supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood.... I can't help but think that most of the disdain of human right seems to have been perpetrated by the military. Coptic churches have been set on fire but who did it ? We all know how agent provocateurs are always involved in all such events. Me, I insist on my right to doubt.Our media are not known for being guileless propagators of the truth.

So, WHO exactly has been averting the apocalypse as you appear to believe is what is happening... is not yet sure IMHO and difficult to ascertain.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Ok I'm starting to lose perspective here again.

The MB were the good guys for apposing the US puppet in office. *Mubarak*, Now they're the bad guys. Then the Egyptian military were the good guys for removing Mubarak, but now they are bad because of their removal of the
Bad/Good guy of the MB.

We can all agree that here at ATS Israel will remain bad no matter what. And President Obama is he Good or Bad this week?

That kind of confusion is expected when the US plays both sides of the fence against the middle. In Syria for example we don't know if al Qaeda is an enemy or ally.

I think it all goes to show that the "PTB" really don't have a clue what the hell they're doing.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Why are you guys so hung up on Israel, lol. They have no influence and are a small country surrounded by fanatics that want to wipe them off the face of the earth. It is amusing how many posts are anti jewish.

As for Egypt, the majority of the country, the young and educated realized their new found democracy had been hijacked by the MB and they most definitely did not want their strict fanatical version of Islam. The military did not either so they took action.

In reality the U. S. Would like them to dismantle the MB but can't say it publicly. What a mess over there, I wish the people well and pay for peace. Everyone deserves freedom in every sense of the word.

The west is always looked down upon but it is funny we have every culture and religion and people living in peace and working side by side. I have friends who are different cultures and religious beliefs. I respect their right to think and believe any way they want and they do the same for me. It should work that way everywhere.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

I swear I have never seen any credible mention of the USA in any biblical endtimes war - Israel stands alone.
The USA is a broken, meaningless nation, in the end.

your mention of the Region 3 (Md-VA-WVa-DC-RI)
might be the scriptual prophecy where the 'dispicible man of sin' returns to his own lands problems for a while...

i agree the term USA /America or even the symbolic 'Eagle' does not necessarily mean the USA in scriptures

but keep in mind... the final empire (ten toes of clay & iron mixed) is uniquely different from the previous world Empires...
Babylon is not there anymore, but it is a location in Iraq... Greece is still here...but as a dead corpse of a sovereing nation that the bankers sucked dry... the Mede-Persians are here but as a two headed state, Turkey-&-Iran... the 4th empire was Rome and Constantanople (the east-west two legs)

now with the final one... America might be the re-gathered Israel (of 50 lower level countries under a Federal Govt) instead of the Zionist terror created state named 'Israel' that is thought to be the Biblical Prophectic Israel

see how the USA seems to be involved in all the Biblical troubled nations as the aggressor/Beast...

just look at the Daniel 11 list of end-times troubled spots that are 'keys' to unlocking the meanings & messages of those prophecy scriptures

Egypt is one of the 'Keys'... what we have developing is the once 'evil Empire' soviet union going face-to-face with the USA, leader of the 'West' & NATO over two nations that are fulcrum points in the last-days... i.e.: Syria-Egypt... not to mention we were instrumental in Libya and are ongoing in a stand-offish way... in Ethopia, Sudan, horn of Africa,,,,
if we are painted by the brush of our deeds... the USA with a overtly Muslim loving CEO is very likely the Beast Empire of the Latter days

Egypt will soon be crushed... false 'democracy' a noose around their collective necks...

they will rue the day that supposedly democratic elections were held with only the MB organized enough to win the polls... despit the desires by many factions to delay those 'democratic' elections for 6 or more months...do a search you will find that statement True,,, the Egyptians wanted to delay elections but the West- USA forced them into early elections !
edit on 19-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I still don't think this justifies the killing of thousands of innocent people.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That makes sense. God help us all.

I wish this was over and done with - 7 years is too long for the evil ones to have their way.

I know, it's been thousands of years, and there's nothing we can do about it, but endure.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Much appreciated, glad I helped potentially bring some understanding.

One thing these folks behind the scenes have in common is a lack of empathy, to carry out what they do, they have to be void of emotion. That what makes it so hard to believe, because most people could not contemplate how anyone could work for such evil ends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join