It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egyptians have postponed the Apocalypse.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Ah yeah, good times...

Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood says new constitution must be based on Islamic Shariah law

October 31, 2012

CAIRO – Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood said Wednesday it is committed to enshrining Islamic Shariah law as the main source of a new constitution, seeking to mollify ultraconservative Islamists who accuse the group of not advocating strongly enough for Islamic rule.
Islamic influence in Egypt's governance is the most inflammatory issue following last year's ousting of longtime President Hosni Mubarak. Islamists have swept elections since then, and the Brotherhood's Mohammed Morsi is the president — but the Brotherhood faces criticism from even more stringent Islamists as much as from liberals.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

How dictatorial is Egypt's Morsi?

Nov 30, 2012

Mohammed Morsi's recent decree, granting himself sweeping legal authority, including temporary immunity to judicial oversight, has sparked fears that Egypt has replaced one dictator with another.

Some critics have even begun calling him a 21st century pharaoh.

"Certainly the powers that he's asserted for himself are total," Eric Trager, a fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, told CBC News.

Morsi had already asserted full executive authority at the outset of his tenure earlier this year and then used his power to reconvene parliament's constitutional assembly in August, Trager observed.

"And now with the latest, he has not only put himself above any judicial oversight but actually declared the authority to pass any law that would advance the revolution, which is such a vague term that it implies unchecked extensive powers."

"So, is he Egypt's dictator? At the moment, yes, on paper the most powerful Egyptian leader since the pharaoh," said Trager who has extensively studied Morsi and Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, the once-banned Islamist party that he was a member of.

Trager, like many demonstrators in Tahrir Square these past days, are concerned about Morsi's apparent power grab. But others also fear the country's new constitution will be Islamicized to a point that it might suppress individual liberties.

Egypt's president sends messages of 'compromise' as tens of thousands surround palace

8 Dec 2012

Hundreds of thousands take to streets in Cairo and cities around Egypt to pressure President Morsi to reverse recent constitutional decree. Ahram Online provided day-long coverage of protests, counter-protests and reactions

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i]reply to post by Wonderer2012

Did the Egyptians successfully stay-off World War III, or are we witnessing the first shots of that war?
The final battle waged by The Powers That Be was always going to be the black sheep versus the shepherds, with the good 'ol sheeple left falling on either side of that line.

I would say our "Power Elites” are witnessing a cold hard truth, that their world armies may not fall in line as they always hoped that they would. Will this cause them to surrender their dreams of domination? Doubtful. They'll likely just alter their tactics. There's always a Plan B.

So no, I don't think the Egyptians have postponed the apocalypse. If anything, they've likely sped it up.

Be wary.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
To be honest, if any nation deserves to be wiped out, its Israel. They are the biggest threat to world peace on the planet both through Israel's local policies in the Arab world and the Zionist grip on the world economy in general.

I hate to be 'that' guy, but I really do believe Jews generally are the culprit for most wars that have taken place for the past few hundred years.
Why people defend Israel I don't know.

On the other hand, I don't particularly like fundamentalist Islam either, but seeing as the MB was elected democratically you'd have thought the military would have simply but some degree of veto power in Parliament rather than straight out evicting them from office. This could have all been avoided had they been a bit more level headed and logical.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

You must first understand it won't be a UN force, not in how they are used today. They are not elite soldiers that are well equipped and trained. In almost every instance of use so far they have barely had the ability to defend themselves much less anyone else. They are rarely even given bullets, lol.

No it will be a private elite army at first, used under the guise of the United Nations.

Need not worry about the end until you see the temple rebuilt. The you can worry.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

One major thing that I am confused about is how come no American who can see what Obama is doing to us all have not got shut of him by now? many good leaders have been killed over my life time, yet the worst one anyone in the UK & World is still kicking, very odd that.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by darkbake

One major thing that I am confused about is how come no American who can see what Obama is doing to us all have not got shut of him by now? many good leaders have been killed over my life time, yet the worst one anyone in the UK & World is still kicking, very odd that.

I am sorry but that is just naive. The president here is limited to two terms and has limited power. To blame him or any president for the problems of the world is just not accurate. What he and every president finds out after entering office is he is not in control. He quickly changed his rhetoric and attitude because in his own words he did not want to end up like JFK.

There is a very small group of families who run the world, not the president. Everything happens because they want it to. I also don't wish death on anyone which it sounded to me like you were wishing for.

I think it is also thy easy way out to blame everything on Israel. Also naive.

If you want to apply blame you should look to the ruling families and greed.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Your delusional. There is no central power.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by Char-Lee

That was under the old law before Jesus came.

Which has nothing to do with this.

Seasoul said:

A fool requests an eye for an eye, while the wise learn to forgive.

I was simply pointing out he was calling god a fool.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

They have constructed pyramids in honor of our escaping.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I wish our military would do for us what the Egyptian military did for theirs. But the dear leader keeps firing the generals because he knows they hate his guts and what he is doing. Too many moles are wandering the halls of the Pentagon and various commands around the country. sigh. We need a miracle, before the destruciton is complete. The big O's civilian is being armed and trained as we speak, his version of the Muslim Brotherhood; and half a dozen of whom he has in his employee.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Lindarm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
... what we are witnessing is a military force fighting for the PEOPLE of Egypt against TPTB's plan to lead this world into WW3. You see, the Muslim Brotherhood's role in this 'game' is to take over the entire Middle East and North Africa to unite the Arab world against Israel. The Muslim Brotherhood is the proxy army, the final catalyst and tool of the ruling elite to start another world conflict vs the Muslim world. The overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt is a small victory for mankind because the people are not playing game, this is a real spanner in the works for the hidden controllers who want the Muslim Brotherhood in power.

Spot-on. Fortunately many Egyptians and their military seem to have woken up to Warbama's destructive “divide and conquer” strategies. Truth is the US Government heavily supported Morsi and the MB ….
- to incite Israel vs. Muslims conflicts by backing Israel AND their enemies (like the MB) at the same time.
- to divide and destroy Egypt, and to then take over the country by financial and military “aid”.

The same division strategies are being implemented in many other countries, as well as INSIDE the U.S. to divide their own citizens. When will THESE wake up ...?

edit on 18-8-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What is happening in Egypt is part of the precursors that will lead to WWIII.

The Muslims are being driven to desperation from over-population, injustice, corruption, and unemployment.

As it happens with Governments, they find external scapegoats for internal problems.

This time America and Israel are becoming the bad guys who are supposedly fomenting trouble in Muslim countries.

USA has been nosing into domestic trouble of many countries without any care for repercussions or blowback. More than 50 years of such policies by the USA are now beginning to hurt itself.

Things will get bad in Egypt. This is just the start. Vendetta and violence will rule the streets of Cairo and other cities, and eventually more than a million will be killed.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yes , star and Flagged because Morsi turned out to be just another dicktator who was placed by TPTB ! Egyptians woke up to that , and now the military has had enough also , so they stood up for the people , And from here on in , if another puppet rises ,the people and military will kick them out , they wont stop until a system of fairness is in place , POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

"That thread title may throw you"

Don't make me laugh. This is ATS, we see posts like yours everyday. According to the majority here, WW3 has been postponed continuously for YEARS.

WW3 isn't "imminent". WW3 wasn't "postponed". And if WW3 is going to happen, it's not going to come about in the way everyone here is so certain that it will.
Everyone that spouts WW3 on this site has been wrong and will continue to be wrong.

edit on 19-8-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I think the answer is obvious.. we should stop paying our taxes...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

"That thread title may throw you"

Don't make me laugh. This is ATS, we see posts like yours everyday. According to the majority here, WW3 has been postponed continuously for YEARS.

WW3 isn't "imminent". WW3 wasn't "postponed". And if WW3 is going to happen, it's not going to come about in the way everyone here is so certain that it will.
Everyone that spouts WW3 on this site has been wrong and will continue to be wrong.

edit on 19-8-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

I think ww3 has been going on.. how many nations are not involved in one way or another in the ME right now?? enough to say that the whole world is at war.. although we fail to see it simply because declaring war isn't really trendy anymore.. they just call them military actions or some other bullcrap.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

Look at what consisted of WW1 and WW2. The current world situation doesn't exactly fall in line with what history would deem a "world war".

I certainly wouldn't tag the world situation as a world war as history would deem it.
I guess it's up to individual interpretation

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'm just having a laugh and a dig at the OP's thread title and then his advice to not let the thread title throw us.

Here and only here on ATS is WW3 imminent and post-poned in a continuous horrific and scary cycle.

WW3 was imminent but post-poned due to "_____" insert excuse here.

Usually its as funny as "My thread derailed TPTB's plans to launch WW3!"

Maybe this is all the slow and tedious build up to a WW3 but I'm so humored by the obsession ATS members hold and have held and made large claims and predictions and assumptions for literally years and years.

At LEAST since 2003 as I have noticed. "Oh it's imminent!"

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

One would think that in all that time, 10 years you say, that you'd have noticed that this is a CONSPIRACY forum.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Muslim Brotherhood is fascist organization(zionists), study their history. They will never attack Israel because Israel is helping them in their war against Shia muslims (Syria and Iran). Just for example only country in the middle east that Al-Qaeda never attacked is Israel.
MB, Saudi regime, Israel, Turkey, CIA - they all work together.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join