It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Egyptians have postponed the Apocalypse.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think that there are a lot of hot heads in those Muslim countries. Maybe if they didn't wear those turbans their heads wouldn't be so hot.

This is a crazy world.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Who ever said they were the good guys? When the Egyptians overthrew Murbarak their choices were Murbarak 2.0 or the Muslim Brotherhood, that's it. Voter turn out for this historical year was low. The MB were favored by the people because 1) they weren't Murbarak, and 2) the MB did shine with social programs and helping the poor, which being poor in Egypt is a common factor. But not long after they took office and began their plans of total domination the people took the streets and began to protest yet again.

The MB and Morsi were not the good guys when they tried to take over the government and install Sharia Law making Egypt an Islamist state.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Ok I'm starting to lose perspective here again.

The MB were the good guys for apposing the US puppet in office. *Mubarak*, Now they're the bad guys. Then the Egyptian military were the good guys for removing Mubarak, but now they are bad because of their removal of the
Bad/Good guy of the MB.

We can all agree that here at ATS Israel will remain bad no matter what. And President Obama is he Good or Bad this week?

We've always been at war with the Muslim Brotherhood, and the Muslim Brotherhood has always been our ally.

Similar to the war in the novel 1984, "We've always been at war with Eurasia, and we've always been at war with Eastasia..." It's called doublethink, and it's being used in the real world.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah the world is being played because WHY is it America or Israel is always mentioned ? Always vilified ?

Because for decades America and Israel has been setting up coups and just plain killing anyone they want.

When the source of all the trouble in the middle east can be traced back to Saudi, and Iran ?

Look at the involvement of the CIA and the Mossad in those nations setting things up.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

A fool requests an eye for an eye

I thought God requested and eye for an eye.
Exodus 21:24
edit on 18-8-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by seasoul

A fool requests an eye for an eye

I thought God requested and eye for an eye.
Exodus 21:24

If you believe in God.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Because for decades America and Israel has been setting up coups and just plain killing anyone they want.

The point is ?

They haven't caught up with the Sunni's and Shia's killing themselves for thousands of years

But who cares right ?

Let's spin that false narrative how the entire Middle East can be Muslim made by Muslim conquest, but seem to draw the line and a Jewish state existing !

OH damn!

Look at the involvement of the CIA and the Mossad in those nations setting things up.

Nah think I will look at Saudi's GIP and Iran's MOIS instead.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

They have no control over that, only the Most High God does and people do his will without them even realizing it or what he plans to do. Still remember whose in control of the end times, God is not man

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

That was under the old law before Jesus came.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I wish Americans had it in us to stop all tax money of any kind, simply not pay. The money is the answer to all. They use huge amounts of it in ways we will never even imagine, much of it illegal and against the intentions of the people of the United States, and yet we pay and pay and pay.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Nice post mate.

I can't believe the USA are supporting the muslim brotherhood. I thought muslims were kinda anti-semitic. The Quran calls the Jews with animal names.

Again, nice OP

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I think it goes both ways Buster, I'm not saying that I think it's right.

Look at Syrian and Iranian covert activities going back decades also.

I know you and many here like to turn a blind eye when that's mentioned...

Meh..

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I agree with the OP ... the Egyptian people shaking off the Muslim Brotherhood is good for them and for the whole world. And I think it's slowed down the Apocalypse (or end times, or whatever you want to call it). And I think it's shocking the heck out of the power players who were putting everything in place for the NWO/End Times ... Like Obama isn't too happy about it all .... he just luvs the Muslim Brotherhood ....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

We have been trying to shake off the MB types for over a decade now not working out so well.

That isn't going to be over anytime soon, it's like a bad penny always keeps turning up.
edit on 18-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
In total agreement with your OP, but can you clarify two things:
Is it Michael Chertoff you quoting and what timeframe was that statement?
I thought Israel was the TPTB so how are they letting MB get funding?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, Michael Chertoff, former head of DHS. He was talking in 2011 I believe I have posted about the interview a few times in the past.

Israel are pawns in this as much as everyone else.

Zionism is a political tool, created at the end of the 19th century. It is a tool just as Nazism and Bolshevism were, all created and used by the same hidden hand to shape our history.

Don't confuse Zionism with the Jewish people. You only have to look at what happened in Nazi Germany to see the Jewish people are used as pawns in this game like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Wow, now this is an awesome take on things, it totally makes sense, because the Obama Administration was supporting implementing radical Muslim regimes in the middle-east for some retarded reason.

I totally get it now! The administration was planning on using those regimes to start a war with Israel. It didn't make sense to me before, why the U.S. would be so supportive of the same terrorists we were at war with...

I'm also glad Russia came in to support the Egyptian military, to keep the U.S. from meddling. I swear, the leaders of the U.S. right now are completely dangerous and insane.

Seriously, thank you O.P. for making sense of something that I seriously did not understand (Obama's support of radical Muslim regimes in the Middle-East).

It never occurred to me that they never saw the overthrow of Morsi coming.
edit on 18-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I'm glad the thread may have offered some understanding

It's also encouraging to see people 'get it', I've been posting about this agenda for a while with little interest, I truly think people are awakening to 'the game'.

Egypt is really important to what happens next IMO.

Expect plenty of media distractions and more attempted sympathy for the Muslim Brotherhood as they scramble to 'sort' this little stumbling block!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
its funny how these "terrorist islamic etremists" operate in every arab country...but not isreal

doesnt there compass work

weird double agent espionage bs!
edit on 18-8-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
db post

not a coup

democracy was only a few months old there

still in probationary period lol

call it a failed polarised election

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thank you for linking your older thread, I had never heard of the letter.it is amazing how it has predicted the future so presisly and is yet predicting more for our time. This kind of huge and long long term plan has been hinted at in all kinds of information found here on ATS and elsewhere over the years. It answers everything really, the why, the how, and all we need to do is take a position for ourselves and resolve to hold it no matter what is done in the world around us.

I see here it is shown in 1920 in "The Cause".

“shall unchain the revolutionary Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm, which will demonstrate clearly to the nations, in all its horror, the effect of absolute unbelief, mother of savagery and of the most bloody disorder. Then, everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the mad minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate these destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned of Christianity, whose deist soul will up to that moment be without compass, thirsting for an ideal, but not knowing where to bestow their worship, will receive the True Light, by the universal manifestation of the pure Luciferian doctrine, at last made public, a manifestation which will arise from the general movement of reaction following the destruction of Atheism and Christianity, both at the same time vanquished and exterminated.”

archive.org...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Somethings never change:

edit on 18-8-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
its funny how these "terrorist islamic etremists" operate in every arab country...but not isreal

doesnt there compass work

weird double agent espionage bs!

They do under the names of Hamas and Hezbollah under the Shia banner of extremism.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join