It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought all this alien and UFO stuff was a joke but last night.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I was taking the garbage out and witnessed 3 UFO's, my wife and kids saw it too. The rest of the details are in my video and description. What's even crazier is not only did we see them but others have come forward stating similar anomalies on the same night including some with video. Feel free to view I just wish I had more than my cell
To record it. www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by formerlynormal

Supposed to be an introduction thread, perhaps you may want to edit your title and your content .

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Too bad you didn't catch the "zooming off into space" part. Because with the flicker and lack of quick motion you will get chinese lanterns as the best guess. Also because the guy in the video made it sound like some "went out" near the ground, perhaps in failed launches.
edit on 8/17/2013 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

"Logan...maybe you should go inside before we get nuked or something..."
edit on 17-8-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yes I agree, if I had the sense to keep recording it happened within a minute later. One of my video responses is from a guy 6 hours away who saw the same thing. The link in my video description has a person 4 states away who saw something like this too. Unless it was national Chinese lantern launching day and lanterns have built in rocket thrusters I'm sorry but I know what we saw.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Bahh bahh..nothing exists but money..bahhh baahhhh

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
To be honest, in your video, your ufo's look exactly like chinese lanterns. I have filmed them, and that is what they look like. Maybe you saw something truly astonishing, but your film looks like chinese lanterns.

Welcome to ATS, stick around a while and you will see hundreds of crappy videos of lights in the sky. But, to this day, no pics or vids of a spaceship. I'm waiting, patiently. Someday perhaps,, man that will be a good day.

Oh, and edit to add: Telling the kid to go in the house in case you get nuked,, ,, priceless.
edit on 17-8-2013 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I hate the Chinese lantern excuse...how many people are actually lighting this things and letting them go? But there is no way to conclude that this is some spaceship...unidentified yes but nobody can tell

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They do look similar to lanterns minus the behavior of these ufo's when exiting. Also what they looked like on video and in person was different. Plus on this same night people saw similar things, in different parts of the northeast. One other in long island and a girl in Indiana. The one in long island posted a video response and the Indiana one I put a link to in the description on my video.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LevelEleven
reply to post by Magister

Bahh bahh..nothing exists but money..bahhh baahhhh

The fp is for starting a thread in the intro forum.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I for one find it entertaining when the intro gets comboobulated with some exciting piece of ews or info.....
It adds a spice to the same ole hi howaya greetings.....

I know how nerve wracking the aftermath of a UFO experience is.....
Ya gotta let it out.....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Oh you saw the orange thingies. Kind of unnerving, aren't they? I saw my first one in 2002 while living out on the Colorado Plateau in Arizona (pretty much the middle of nowhere in UFO country lol). Had one sighting that drove me to call the closest USAFB the next morning. Basically told the liason that if that was an experimental craft, then the pilot should be punished for flying it so low over a residential area. The lights on it were bizarre though. They were domes that looked like they were filled with some sort of fluorescent gas but brighter than neon. It's the lights on them that make them glow orange. It had 3 orange dome lights (one up front and one on each side) and one white in the center of the underbelly. The liason and I talked about them for a bit. It also was very quiet as it passed and its engines seemed to be at the back, burning a hot white light. The shape of it reminded us of the craft from the Flight of the Navigator mixed with a Klingon Bird of Prey (kind of an elongated/stretched teardrop): application.denofgeek.com... Another "fond" memory was when there were 5 changing formation in the sky around the area of the mountains. They were there for at least 45 minutes. Really did not like that.

There was a guy in Crownpoint, NM (about 40 miles from where I was living) that filmed one and it made national news. His footage was streaky but it definitely was one of those orange bastards. I don't know what they are. If that liason knew anything, she was keeping mum. Still haven't ruled out experimental craft. However, the lights were really weird and it really would be dumb to buzz a neighborhood with such a thing. As the liason put it, they don't even let stealth fly under 10k and everybody knows about them..

Kind of a funny story but one 4th of July, somebody let off a bunch of orange Chinese lanterns into the sky. We'd moved from the Four Corners area several years prior but the moment that we saw those orange things floating in the sky en masse, our hearts just dropped and I started crying because there were like 20 of them.
Took me a little less than a minute to realize that they were not the orange thingies but Chinese lanterns. Still was 20 seconds of pure hell before logic set back in. Sad but those things scarred me, lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Your first paragraph closely describes what we could see with our eyes versus the camera. The spherical light in my video was not really how it looked minus the lights color being correct. From my angle the way you describe the lights was similar my wife and I thought it had a boomerang shape. And I'll just reiterate the fact many more people in different states saw the same thing around the same time and on the same night. Unless Chinese lanterns are both rocket propelled and omnipresent. I'm sorry lanterns couldn't be further from the truth. Note in the video my remark about how it looked through my cell camera as spherical, this is not how it actually looked. The video is showing it distorted.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
How long did this take place for?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Welcome!
I, for one, appreciate that you did what you wanted with your introduction.

I don't think ATS ad revenues will be affected by your decision.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree

Supposed to be an introduction thread, perhaps you may want to edit your title and your content .

Perhaps you should quit playing moderator

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Great footage! If you have time maybe post it up on MUFON web site. There are loads of fake videos its nice to see a real looking one for a change

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join