It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter Signed By 32 Members of Congress Opposing Financial Regulations Written By Citigroup Lobbyist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I actually got to talk to Sean hannity on the phone once a couple years ago and said this was happening. He responded with 'the lobbyists?' and then hung up. This is the very reason the US Constitution was layed out the way it was. The founding fathers knew, lived and experienced almost everything under the rule of England as we are today. Far less monitoring ability but the same priorities of money and power lust at the cost of anyone else's right to live. I'm sickened that there are so few not bought out by these blood money parasites. This is another reason for term limitsm. We became the most powerful and technologically advanced country in the world under the full authority of the US Constitution as well as brought the world into the modern age. 100 yrs ago, that began to change in to what we have today.
RT.com
(Origin)
Mother Jones
(Related story)
NY Times
edit on 17-8-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I thought for sure when I saw the title that this would be a group of your typical Republicans who fight tooth and nail against any regulations, no matter how much good they would do. Imagine my surprise when I read that this was a group of Democrats putting forth this letter.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised; both sides are equally bought and paid for by the financial industry. Still, I never thought the D's would be so blatant about it. They usually at least pretend to be on the side of the little guys against financial predators.

Not this time I guess. :shk:

join