It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Alien Theory: Do YOU Believe? Why?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by Harte

Thank you Harte. For response to the post.

We will have agree to disagree. I entertain the alien hypothesis theory and you do not. What else can be said, except arbitrary discourse on our opinion on what scholars of the past meant from a time reference of now? It,s all subjective, and dependent upon personal world view.

Some people view that we are the pinnacle of sentient individual consciouness. Others, like myself don't and fall into various camps to explain deities, anomolies and such.

No, I don't mind the idea of ancient visitation at all.

What I do mind is the bogus "evidence" dredged up by the liars out to make a buck from the ignorant.

Only a fool would state unequivocally that aliens have never visited Earth, though the idea is unlikely in the extreme.

No, my position is that every, single scrap of so-called "evidence" of alien intervention in the ancient past is completely and perfectly explanable without aliens.

Also, most of it is either a misrepresentation of known facts or an outright lie.

Such as the Childress "quote" from the Mahabharata.

I wouldn't know this if I weren't interested in the theory. Too bad no evidence has ever been found.

Harte

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
We are all aliens, except true black races...

In my country we believe and have in our ancient scripts that we came from Andromeda and we resided in Seirios system, LAGOS - B and M (part of the system). This is written thousands years ago... I could give you the authors, philosophers...

Moggols (dna mix white or black - with chinese, chinese, koreans, Jews, etc.. They praise Seirios system but Lagos - A and small part of B (i think).

The true black race (ethiopes), also have relatives in M system of Seirios.

In the ancient years, Lagos A part of seirios star system, rebelled against the empire and alliance with reptilian race. And thats how all the stories and movies and theories, pop up.

(these are extra info, not from ancient books) Star wars for example, is not an imaginary story, its a disturbed manipulation of reality. They present the jedi order and the sith order, but in reality, there is only siths and they belong to the rebel faction. The empire never uses witchcraft (thats what is all about), jedis and siths represent witchcraft. Also the empire is apart of thousands of clusters in our universe that live in harmony. They much higher tech advanced and they dont need to use witchcraft. Witchcraft soruce is the "force" in star wars, the essense of soul.

The true black race, existed in the planet with a natural way... They are the original owners of the planet. They allianced with andromeda, (us) and made deal to bring here a small community from Andromeda, mostly scientists for research... The planet was an EDEN (garden) in the ancient years.

But since the rebels + reptiles invaded, the planet and the solar system, is at a risk state.. And the alien thing the next years, will be extraordinary escalate...

I know it sounds strange, but in our knowledge, the moggolish dna, is a hybrid between andromedian rebels and reptilian. They needed to infiltrate into planets, so they create a race that can survive into each planet conditions. Keep that as a theory, or a tip.. After this race was brought into Atlandis, the war begubn into our solar system. They lost, because they tried to force one world order at that time. And thats how, their god / commander, created the cataclismic event. And thats how, history was forgotten, they tried to re-writte it and re-try their one world dominance.

as an extra, is not about the chinese.. its not their fault and its not the major problem. They just have different creators and follow their lead.. I dont know about them, but reptilians, the rebels and their agents have a huge problem from now on.... The reptiles, rebels and all the agents (that may be, politicians, orgs, companies, those who force and serve these goals).. will have the problem

Just think about, who forced EU creation, countries collapsing, iconic debts, the immigration policies and laws, who push the 3rd world war and 1 world goverment... They try to ilfitrate, corrupt and alteration the races... Dominate them, destroy them and suck all planets resources...
edit on 21-8-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I would like to see a museum of all the oops artifacts open up, with the giant skeletons and the elongated skulls. Someone should use dna testing on those bones to see if they were human. It is time for the truth to emerge.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I actually do, the theory is really convincing.I think we're the products of Aliens.They changed the genetic code, fusion of alien's sperm with monkey's sperm.There facts are very convincing, Pyramids and Orion constellation.Pyramid in mostly every country(Developed Civilization).The big structure that were created by some people, without technology they can't even move a big stone.Some big stones were moved from there place, even present technology can't move them.Relationship between gold, aliens, churches, kings.Many other convincing things.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
if the pyramids in egypt weren't poured, i'd have to say ancient aliens. rope? logs? wow. okay they had lyme quarries so there's that. personally i think that a society that can make alcahol can make concrete. it's not that hard.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

I can make objects with clayey that doesn't means I can make statues.I can see the stars that doesn't means I can make a pyramid which aligned with constellation

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HiddenSecrets

you could with practise

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I do believe in it. I think of this world as a giant petri dish, and over the millions upon millions of years the earth has been around, different versions of "us" have been toyed with and altered.

I think at first they created lizard like creatures (dinosaurs), then decided to mess around even further and bigger dinosaurs came about, and in different species..ect.
Then they messed with the ocean at the same time, creating different species..ect.

Then I think they got either bored, or there wasnt anymore evolution happening with the species on land and at sea, or maybe they just wanted to start over. Then you have the mass extinction we are now currently uncovering. Im not sure how they did it, wheather though weather, or flooding or extreem heat? Or maybe a combination of all of those. What we know is they all got killed in a short ammount of time.

Then we were created. First not so smart. Then as they created other things for us to eat (as they did dinosaurs) we started to get smarter but still didnt evolve as much as they liked. Thats why you see a huge gap (or missing link) between what we were then and now. Once through trial and error they figured out what we needed to survive, they cultivated us. Maybe there were hundreds of "Adams and Eves" (Im not religious).

So once they had things in place, on this petri dish they found that could harbor the mutations they created. They started social expeeriments, added different colors of people, gave certin "groups" nutrition from the sea primarily, and some "groups" meat from the land primarily. Then Im sure they started to notice that people in higher elevations and locations were different from people in lower ones, and close to the equater. So they studied us, and Im sure they continue today.

Along the way maybe they wanted it to go a bit faster? So you have them decending from the sky to teach ( Sumerians talking about that). Maybe we were apart of those sky gods DNA? Maybe some of those sky gods took a liking to some of the "humans" they created, or maybe they wanted to intermix their full DNA with the mutations and see what happened.

So once they taught us, and gave us knowledge they sat back and watched what happened. Maybe their generations are taught to watch us as this "experiment", and learn from us. Just like kids who go out and grab bugs for their teacher in science class to be discussed. We are the bugs. So they abduct us, and take tissue samples, seamen, hair..ect. Im sure they have arcives of what our hair and seamen were like when we first started and so they compare the samples.

They see how our cars and electronics are affecting us. To see what if any mutations occur. Just think. Why do they need our blood? Our tissue? Our hair? To see if any radiation and or cancer causing things are affecting us.
Then they started to take cattle. Why? Because we eat that! They study the ground and the water as well.
Did you read the storys about those holes in the forrest? How deep they are? They are very deep.

So think. Why are they there? Ventalation for underground D.U.M.B.'s, or core samples? Why do they need to be so deep? Well to study the level of saturation of cancer causing chemicals? Could be, but why so far out in the forrest where there is no cars?

Rain fall thats why. They can get accurate levels of saturation that way, just to see how much our tech, (Some that they gave us along the way) is affecting the earth.

My fingers hurt now

edit on 23-8-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Do you pray everyday to god? Isn't it like telepathy? Have you read the story of Rosewell? She used to talk with the alien telepathically.Did you started praying by yourself when you was 4 years? You saw your parents, your grands.
Your grands learnt it from there grands.The starting of your generation used to talk with aliens telepathically because that time maths wasn't made.
"Aryabhatta was the first to explain how the Lunar Eclipse and the Solar Eclipse happened. Aryabhatta also gave close approximation for Pi."
I am sure even a single normal person can describe these things that were described by Aryabhatta.He was technologyless.
"His book aryabhatiya covers astronomical and mathematical theories in which the earth was taken to be spinning on its axis and the periods of the planets were given with respect to the sun. Aryabhatta believes that the moon and planets shine by reflected sunlight and he also believes that the orbits of the planets are ellipses. He correctly explains the causes of eclipses of the Sun and the Moon. His value for the length of the year at 365 days 6 hours 12 minutes 30 seconds is remarkably close to the true value which is about 365 days 6 hours."

He had something...that was helping him.Now lets come to your practice, If I will daily practice to make a website still I will not be able to make one, and If I will succeed then it doesn't means the website will be like ATS.If they succeeded to make it then where is the tool?No man practice can make man perfect, practice can't take you to the space.

edit on 24-8-2013 by HiddenSecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenSecrets

Do you pray everyday to god? Isn't it like telepathy? Have you read the story of Rosewell? She used to talk with the alien telepathically.Did you started praying by yourself when you was 4 years? You saw your parents, your grands.
Your grands learnt it from there grands.The starting of your generation used to talk with aliens telepathically because that time maths wasn't made.
"Aryabhatta was the first to explain how the Lunar Eclipse and the Solar Eclipse happened. Aryabhatta also gave close approximation for Pi."
I am sure even a single normal person can describe these things that were described by Aryabhatta.He was technologyless.
"His book aryabhatiya covers astronomical and mathematical theories in which the earth was taken to be spinning on its axis and the periods of the planets were given with respect to the sun. Aryabhatta believes that the moon and planets shine by reflected sunlight and he also believes that the orbits of the planets are ellipses. He correctly explains the causes of eclipses of the Sun and the Moon. His value for the length of the year at 365 days 6 hours 12 minutes 30 seconds is remarkably close to the true value which is about 365 days 6 hours."

He had something...that was helping him.

No doubt about that last part.

He was "helped" by centuries of Indian mathematicians.

Aryabhata was born just before 500 AD. Mathematics in India (and elsewhere) FAR predated him. As did observations of Solar and Lunar positions.

In fact, some Solar and Lunar eclipse cycles were established 2500 years before Aryabhata was born.

EDIT: I don't meant to imply that any of this takes anything away from the accomplishments of Aryabhata, just that he wasn't operating from a society of peoples ignorant of the very topics he studied.

Harte
edit on 8/24/2013 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I can only present belief regarding ancient times...
We were an experiment, made by some et's. And our history does not present our true full history or age.

Regarding aliens. I know they exist but no I am also one of those who have seen them that don't have any evidence to back it up.
They who say they do are often frauds.
The et's know better and their intellect and how the "abductions" and memories and so on go beyond our understanding to even believe it can be true... if we havent experienced it.

All I know is they exist and they are many races.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I agree to you, sorry really half information is dangerous.Do you believe in paranormal activities or alien activities?
Ancient Aliens: Evil Places, watch this episode.

This video contains the evidences that proves that we had contact with ancient aliens.

Radiation:
Natural background radiation comes from three sources:
• Cosmic Radiation
• Terrestrial Radiation
• Internal Radiation

Terrestrial Radiation:
• Soil
• Water
• Vegetation

I think I don't need to tell you about artificial radiation.

If you watched the episode then read:

Radiation is the common factor that is found in all the places stated in the episode like Black Mountain,Australia.
If that is natural radiation then it will not effect the living beings too much but if its artificial radiation then it will effect the life.

And If you think that thing is a paranormal activity then I can only salute you.
Watch the episode.
edit on 24-8-2013 by HiddenSecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HiddenSecrets

If you don't mind, I won't watch that absurd episode for a second time. Once was enough.

Harte

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm
reply to post by TheIceQueen

I see no other way how ancient people could´ve accomplished things we couldn´t even do nowadays without leaving a piece of technology behind.

Just one of the reasons I believe.
edit on 17-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

There are stones so precisely cut and placed that we can't do it today with all technologies..

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I apologize to the mods, for continuing post, fell asleep posting last night. Lol

I don't know or understand how the ancients built all the great structures and caves that they did. We know from many of the items we could carbon date that many of these structures are many thousands years old.

This makes it impossible for any reasonable person to be Skeptical about these people having help from ancient aliens. This is because with all our technology today we can't make the precision cuts and move and fit together some of these stones like has been done in the past.

Some things can't be debunked, speak to a stone worker for yourself. Tell him you need precise inlaid cuts in two ton blocks of granite that will fit together like a Lego block. He will laugh at you. Show him pictures from Peru and other places and he will tell you we, man, did not do that.

I was skeptical myself after watching an ancient aliens episode so I went to a friend who worked with granite armed with video clip and pictures. My friend looked at me and laughed, he said he did not see the footage because he knew it well.

He showed me some of the diamond bit cutting tools as well as others they used to chip and carve granite and other stone. They even had a water table. But with everything they had they could not replicate some of the intricate inlaid work. I got to see for myself how hard it would be to move those stones. They had a huge crane but it could only handle smaller boulders.

Rocks are heavy, lol. Just a medium-sized granite grave marker was incredibly heavy and hard to move. After a day with my friend I was no longer a skeptic. I knew that ancient ancestors did not build these structures without help.

Even harder for me was the incredible cave complex they have found, I think it was turkey.
No way in hades did they dig this place with bones and rocks and a few bronze tools. I can't explain it, common sense tells me there is no way they built these structures without help... Lol

The Bot

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I do recall someone posting a thread showing some ancient rock paintings, and he/she compared it to Ac(Alternating current) sine waves. It was rather convincing somewhat, sadly I can't remember the title, and I don't recall posting anything on it. I was having a bit of trouble trying to find it, maybe one of the other members will recall it.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
For those who don't believe on ancient alien theory:

Tell me how ancient people were able to move a big rock from one place to another place? How they were able to cut the rocks that exactly, it becomes 90 degree angle.Even our technology can't move those rocks.

They were not Macho mans

Answer the question and I will believe in no alien world.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIceQueen
Hello all, the ancient alien theory is indeed quite the interesting theory. I would like to know if YOU believe in it or not, and if you do, WHY. Present the most 'hardcore' evidence and or facts that support this theory that you feel validate it and it's authenticity.

I did as a kid, and my evidence was Von Daniken's Chariots of the Gods?. At the time I believed that something had to be true to be published as non-fiction.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
if the pyramids in egypt weren't poured, i'd have to say ancient aliens. rope? logs? wow. okay they had lyme quarries so there's that. personally i think that a society that can make alcahol can make concrete. it's not that hard.

You just have to come into consideration, how is it possible, that your encyclopedias write, the the solar system was discovered some centuries ago, while all ancient temples and pyramids, pointing in a far distant universes.

Pyramids point to Seirios ? (i think)

Parthenon is a secret pyramid, the columns if you extend them into the solar system, they create a perfect pyramid...

The temple of Apollonas points to Seirios (LAGOS - M) and the temple also rotates some degrees per year, so it can always point the specific stars. Its known in english as the " rotating temple "

ALL temples pointing to specific stars...

You all have to quit your dogmas and research more. I mean, nasa just recently said : our solar system is like a jail, shielded, (almost) nobody can go out or in... I knew that many many years ago from our ancient books. But hell no... Nasa just said it and it is just discovered!! And why NASA tried to find a way out from our solar system, while they have 0 knowledge from our oceans, the planet is partially discovered and examined and 0 knowledge from our nearest planets... Why they dont give a #$# about our planet. Thats a thought for consideration. Did they tried to find a way out? Because we knew from ancient books, that the solar system was shielded and its very well known, that NASA reads ancient books... alot... Basically our solar system is double with 2 sun's, but hey, nasa havent discovered that yet, they may do in 100 years as a new discovery.. lol

Nasa only comfirms ancient knowledge... they never discovered anything.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I do agree with you, they got mostly everything from our ancients.Why didn't they sent there people back to moon?
Why they play with the images that are taken by there satellites? Edits them n hide UFOs.Aliens reached to our solar system a long ago.

I've one more thinking, we can be those Mars people who suffered from the changing atmosphere of Mars and then with the help of our(mars) technology some people came to earth and others got destroyed.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join