reply to post by TheIceQueen
This is one of my favorite areas of the UFO/ET/ED phenomenon. I will list the reasons I subscribe to it but I will not leave links. I apologize, but
I'm using my tablet currently, and its new. I'm still acclimating to the new tech and am Leary of trying to supply links. This is my first time
utilizing ATS with my tablet. I'll be glad and happy to pay a few bucks to someone who can create a functional app for this site to use with ones
Anyhow, back on topic. The reasons why I feel the Ancient alien hypothesis holds water:
1) Sumerian Tablets. Not only do they correctly outline our solar system, but they specifically tell the story of our creation by genetic
manipulation, headed by beings that came in ships from the heaven to Earth.
2) India/Tibet vimayas. Go over and try to enlighten a Buddhist or Hindu of the reality of non-human intelligences. They will laugh in your face and
ask you where you have been... They have been teaching the reality of non human intelligence for ages.
3) The Bible, though clearly based off the Sumerian tablets - still tell us the heaven is filled with gods creations. Angels, demons, aliens... All
the same concepts.
4) Anomolies like the nazca lines, piri map, and the ship models found in South America. When they made a larger scale replica of these flying
machines, they were surprise surprise - operational.
5) Stories of the Sirius star system in various cultures. In fact, they even knew Sirius had a third unseen star, which was,t confirmed until 1995, I
believe it was. Not to mention the pyramids in Egypt are aligned perfectly with Sirius. A testimony to our origins perhaps?
6) The phenomenon of abduction is ancient. The faerie, I believe have a direct correlation with the Greys.
7) The occult phenomenon timelines of the Nazi's, Crowley, and even the dude who founded Scientology. I can't rememer that sick dudes name off the
top of my head. Anyhow, the correlation between UFO's showing up and these parties opening up rifts in the veil, is very interesting to study.
8) Tuathe De Canaan, the Celtic gods of Ireland came forms the heavens in a fiery cloud (I imagine independence day) and were called 'The People of
There are others, but that is what came out of memory studying this subject.