It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Full Of Hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There is no love in this world, there is no consideration. Maybe families have some amount of love for each other, but for someone they do not know, there is no love. Maybe these people will give the homeless guy on the corner 50 cents and wish him on his way, but they still do not care about everyday people. It seems like a new trend to show people how little they care about them. At the end of each phone conversation they hang up without saying good bye, any chance they get to avoid answering your question they will enjoying being silent just to mess with your emotions by not giving you respect. Why is there more people in the world like this than not? These people claim that you are responsible for your own emotions so they do the best to show you disrespect only to affect your emotions just to tell you that you have responsibility over them. Really, is this the ego? Or is this just the world of hate that we live in? The world of reality, which is the world of hate...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
There is no love in this world, there is no consideration. Maybe families have some amount of love for each other, but for someone they do not know, there is no love. Maybe these people will give the homeless guy on the corner 50 cents and wish him on his way, but they still do not care about everyday people. It seems like a new trend to show people how little they care about them. At the end of each phone conversation they hang up without saying good bye, any chance they get to avoid answering your question they will enjoying being silent just to mess with your emotions by not giving you respect. Why is there more people in the world like this than not? These people claim that you are responsible for your own emotions so they do the best to show you disrespect only to affect your emotions just to tell you that you have responsibility over them. Really, is this the ego? Or is this just the world of hate that we live in? The world of reality, which is the world of hate...

See, it's wrong-thinking like this that could drive a person to suicide.

This is not a world of hate. It's a world of humans doing what humans have always done. It is in our species to take care of our own and disregard and fear everyone else. It's just the way we're made. Me? I don't care what other people think of me. I go out into the world to do what I need to do in order to pursue MY interests. If people are rude, it's a reflection on THEM and not on me.

I've always helped people out in ways that don't threaten me or my lifestyle. I give not too much and not too little for me to handle.

You MUST come first in your life, otherwise everyone will just suck the life out of you.

Understanding human nature will make the world a lot clearer for you.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
People seem to think that showing respect and love is a sign of weakness, a lot of people are looking for the easy way in life and it`s easy to hate.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is the society we are brought up in now a days, and the society we are laying down for the future generations is probably worse. I'm the first to admit I don't open myself up to people half as much as I should, I don't always give to charity or the homeless. But one thing to remember is to "never give on people/humanity", as my mum tells me. There really are some good people out there doing what they can for the world which usually goes unnoticed.

I really do fear for tomorrow if today is anything to go by, there's not nearly as much compassion in this world as there should be. You need to look at the social system of classes and what people 'think' they are. Now a days it is all about who has what and looks like what. People wanting to be what they are not basically, which is why people who are no better than others look down on those less fortunate...

This makes sense in my head I swear! (Long time away from ATS)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThorsBrother
This is the society we are brought up in now a days, and the society we are laying down for the future generations is probably worse.

The society we are laying down will have no reflection on the future. If you follow history you'll see that the social mores rise and fall in waves. Heroes tear down corrupt governments only to have a new corrupt government a few years later. Laws tighten, loosen, and tighten again. Just in my lifetime I've seen skirt lengths shorten and then lengthen about four times. From the 80's to 2000 bra-less woman were the norm around where I live. Then year by year there were more and more bras being worn. These last two summers I haven't one nice set of, well, you get the idea.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
See, it's wrong-thinking like this that could drive a person to suicide.

This is not a world of hate. It's a world of humans doing what humans have always done. It is in our species to take care of our own and disregard and fear everyone else. It's just the way we're made. Me? I don't care what other people think of me. I go out into the world to do what I need to do in order to pursue MY interests. If people are rude, it's a reflection on THEM and not on me.

I've always helped people out in ways that don't threaten me or my lifestyle. I give not too much and not too little for me to handle.

You MUST come first in your life, otherwise everyone will just suck the life out of you.

Understanding human nature will make the world a lot clearer for you.

Honestly thank you, I need these words to smack myself out of it. It's like these small displays hypnotize me into believing and perceiving something that is not true.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Honestly thank you, I need these words to smack myself out of it. It's like these small displays hypnotize me into believing and perceiving something that is not true.
reply to post by greyer

Hey, you're only human.

I'd be lying if I said that the world never gets to me. Pretty frustrating sometimes, so maybe in the future you might remind me of what I wrote here.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I live in an overall kind place. However if I really want to feel respected and relive the days of manners and courtesy, I go to Texas, there all doors are opened for me by courtly gentlemen, all children say yes ma'am and no ma'am. Waitresses smile and joke with me, it is like entering a fairy tale. I love it.

The world is colder, but not everywhere and not everybody, I do what I can to make it warmer and kinder and more courteous, try it

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
I live in an overall kind place. However if I really want to feel respected and relive the days of manners and courtesy, I go to Texas, there all doors are opened for me by courtly gentlemen, all children say yes ma'am and no ma'am. Waitresses smile and joke with me, it is like entering a fairy tale. I love it.

The world is colder, but not everywhere and not everybody, I do what I can to make it warmer and kinder and more courteous, try it

This is very true. It is amazing how the borders of cities and states in America seem to be always correct and exact, right when you enter a new area the people and the scenery just changes right across the line. I have briefly lived in Texas, it was the only time I have been in love. The people there are very nice and open, but the overall mood is very up tight because the government has a strict hold on the state, by Dallas you cannot even purchase beer in the local areas. When I traveled from Texas to California, it was like the people were 10 times more mellow as if they had a lot of patience. Arizona is one of the least best areas, and I think this is because the government has an extreme hold on that state. Try simply watching the news in Arizona and it is all filtered, day after day they will never show what is really going on in the world compared to the news in California that is always up to date with other countries. One of those ironic things is that even though it is more poor the people across the border in Mexico are actually more happy on average in public than in America. Comparing them would be comparing selfishness and arrogance to humility and down to earth. For the type of weather in southern California people show treat each other much better because there is a difference between respect in public from southern California to northern California. I was born in San Francisco and in that city we do not demand individuals to prove they are worthy of respect before giving them respect. Other cities will say you have to prove you deserve respect first before you get it so they go around hating everyone initially. I would say northern California is one of those areas in the world that is evolved, people stop for you in the street without getting frustrated, people talk to you in the gas station while you are getting your daily coffee and danish. We show the world love, understanding, and respect, and label those individuals who not have that philosophy as fake, because in spirituality which is the reality we are all one.

join