It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your Conscious Internal Projection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What is your Conscious Internal Projection?
Is it something that you FEAR?
Would you hide from your OWN Internal Reflections?
Once you know/knew its/they're here/there

Why?

If the Reflection is YOU
then what is to fear?
Your projections sent out...
reflected back here.

If you had time to modify
to adjust what you Project
would you recognize the opportunity?
or the chance would you neglect?

In essence its your energy
face to face within the Mirror.
What you SEE is your Reflection
based on your deeds done and errors...

To ask again.

Would you hide from your OWN Reflection
if the Mirrored perspective Moved?
No longer being within conscious or mental (UNKNOWN) boundaries
now manifested as real as the physical YOU...

If the Reflection is a MIRRORED response
to who or what "WE" really ARE.
Seems wise to adjust or be AWARE internally
the projections sent out far...

-WILL-

Internally adjusted projections
with more mature deeds as opposed to errors.
Cause less fear associated
when seeing the approached Reflections
within the perspective of
Cosmic/Dimensional/External UNV. MIRRORS...

YOU

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
As a WHOLE "WE" project upon ourselves, making reality within Existence.

How?

There are many examples within EA*RTH society where this IS observed. For example Poverty... Its a Reflection upon a Species of many of the SAME? (you) who Projected Greed from within internally upon others who ARE them YOU Man also, and so the MIRROR is a Species of Man as a WHOLE in turmoil with ITSELF?

YOU

Adjust or become more Aware of what is being done in error to YOUrself. Then the mature Species Projections become assistances to the ALL* from Species of MAN within itself to beyond...
If done in good deed perhaps then when MIRROR changes Perspective from Species within itself to Species Encountering another Species Ignorance wont be bliss and the reflections from ALL* sides are beautiful and in sync with one another.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Internally adjusted projections with more mature deeds as opposed to errors.

Here's the sad part. If people are capable of looking at themselves, then they are capable of changing. They are already on a course of self-analysis.

If people aren't capable of looking at themselves, they will never change.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

A Calm Crystal Clear Perception of the Reality I Presently Exist in . Unlike my Childhood ,It's Not Pretty anymore either......

edit on 17-8-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Thank you for your comments and input to the thread thus far jiggerj & Zanti Misfit

edit on 8/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
[color=cyan]
@ if the Mirrored perspective Moved?

No longer being within conscious or mental (UNKNOWN) boundaries
[color=cyan]
now manifested as real as the physical YOU...

[color=cyan]Would hate-war-greed-murder continue to be internally projected.
(THE`S) demonic like activities,
knowing they will be Reflected?
Following the OP subjective premise...
edit on 8/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It be upsetting when we die to be revealed that life was only a mirror for the consciousness and everything we knew was manufactured by ourselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

It be upsetting when we die to be revealed that life was only a mirror for the consciousness and everything we knew was manufactured by ourselves.

That would further elaborate AthlonSavage that "we" then are Eternal. For if to die means to recognize it was all just an experience then were or what are "we" Objectively to recognize the experience?
Thank you for another perspective AthlonSavage at least if manufactured then better outcomes can be manufactured as well...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If I am recognizing my own reflection from a creat ion viewpoint, does this mean I have the ability to produce changes, in this reality

Or am I merely observing the observer, (of the observer) of myself ?

Peace
~sacri~

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sacri
If I am recognizing my own reflection from a creat ion viewpoint, does this mean I have the ability to produce changes, in this reality

Or am I merely observing the observer, (of the observer) of myself ?

Peace
~sacri~

Subjectively, 1 would think so sacri why there is opportunity to make said changes and also if there is clear understanding from the as creation and what the creation is capable reflecting.
From view of a Creation you must recognize your generating the +/- reflections within reality. This is why 1 said there has to be a clear understanding from the vp as creation and what your capable reflecting. For if there is no connection understood then the creation will just reflect randomly w/o understanding they WILL be causing themselves harm... Later as the reflections encounter the who projects.

So as a being or group of different beings collaborate/project for example in PEACE they are reflected PEACE upon them or their groups. For example imagine the ethnic/religious groups of EA*RTH as well as global Govs working in sync with another in turn there should be less Crusades and war and more Peace & advancement... And maybe in one of those war torn regions @ peace a STAR or STARS will be born to further assist the better outcomes for the species as a whole.
But as long as these areas exist where the fertile grounds remain terminal the Stars don't get to grow to assist the herd further.
and so the herd is held back due to its own demonic projections...

Thank you sacri for the very interesting questions

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Fear is something that absolutely should be eliminated, especially when we are talking about worldly fear - fear to express ourselves with each other as one world no matter what society. Just being a musician has taught me that early, any negative emotion especially fear only hinders performance, so we can make it as we are perceiving in the meditation of rhythm.

Little do people know, until they try '___', that the projection is really psychic.

We can see through walls.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Here's the sad part. If people are capable of looking at themselves, then they are capable of changing. They are already on a course of self-analysis.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shema

Originally posted by jiggerj

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I try my best to hold on to certain things, basically, I can see most unwanted events in my life as being divided between a "good" and an "evil" - essentially, there is the idea, that, if I had my way, then things would work as I wanted them to, this fills me with honour most of the time, and at others, when I make mistakes, it creates uncertainty. Secondly, the idea that this reality is a mechanism, and being in the mechanism - and thus never being truely "alone" - it means that I can make specific decisions that ensure that my experience in this reality is at least enjoyable and tolerable.

top topics

join