It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ther any single that live near me here? (with-out kids) he he

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This woman in Arizona I've been talking to on facebook sent me this...song...

I said, "I love that song!! .....and I want you to save me...
"

she said, " always my friend. I was just waiting for you to ask

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I hear that a lot....especially after I say something like "I hate shopping." I really do. Trust me though...my baggage may be different but it really is immense. I wake up every day pleasantly surprised that my fiance hasn't yet run away screaming...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
can i watch?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Good luck on your search . At least you may find someone like minded here or totally insane depending how your luck runs .

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Good luck on your search . At least you may find someone like minded here or totally insane depending how your luck runs .

My luck is ok.

This "New, Black cat", I adopted last week, has destroyed every roll of Paper towels, and Tissue paper I've put on a roll...(now I hide them) he's driving my 12 year old cat "Millie" crazy...

I think instead of a human woman I will shoot for a "border collie", cause two of it's brothers (black cats) showed up at my front porch...

I all of a sudden got black cat problems. So, I'm going to try to find a border collie. I have no time except to take care of cats it seems ...

Jeeeze...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I started this thread as sort of a "
Tongue-in-cheek"

Kind of thing, I get board like a lot of single guys and gals. Thanks for the few PM I got. (some very strange) But, any body else can post also.

This wasn't just about me. I'm really doing fine. Others can post crap also

I just like to bite arms. And spend time watching cats tear up my stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh,

The day I stared this thread I had been over at my next door Neighbors. His name is "George", he's an x-Navy guy also and his wife died two years before my wife he's 88 years old and lives alone so I'm always checking on him and over there a lot.

This time he ask me if I had any beers. I said, yeah. He said, "I got me a bottle my son left ( his son came down for a couple of days to visit him) he said, I'll give you a shot for a beer. I said, "I'm on it"!

I walked to my house next door and brought us back some beer and we did some shots and drank some beer and talked about old times.

He keep tell me "your young", go out and get a woman!"

So...being 30 years or so younger than this nice guy I've know since 1994 you got to believe I felt like a kid.

I kept telling George...hey..we can do a "Charlie Sheen", and both get some call girls ...

He'd say I don't know if I can still do anything

Anyway, see what I go through...

edit on 19-8-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was just on Facebook and this woman in "our group" just posted a picture of herself "with gray eyes", this one dude said, "Ohhh there's a song about those eyes. Got to look that one up."

Oh, I was already on top of it...

You can't touch that!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well, it took long enuff but I got a message from the "gray eyed woman" (and we chatted for awhile) ...

she sent me this...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Right on RUFFREADY

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

ha ha ! Thanks...

We talked for awhile she said, "LOL! you are so funny! you remember all the words!!"

She asked me if I knew "who do you love", I typed out all the words real fast and she said the above.

Here's what I wrote (note 49)...copied from face book,,

"I walk 49 miles of barb wire ...wear a Cobra snake for a neck tie...got a house by the road side...made out of rattle snake hide...

" got a chimney put on top ...made out of human skulls...come on baby take a walk with me ...tell me who do you love..."

she replied "LOL! you are so funny! you remember all the words!!

I said back, "ha ha ha (it was 47 miles of barb wire) he he hehe"

Now she want's to bite my arm...
(slowly...)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I looked that one up, hilarious. Some cool articles out there about it. I thought of putting myself on there but I'll save myself the time as I know it won't do me any good. The fairer sex couldn't care less about the Spanish Archer so why waste my time.

Thanks for the tip though, I had fun reading the articles about it. It's kind of odd, all those CT'ers with their pictures on the web. That's another reason I balked as I don't know if I will ever put up a pic of myself again.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Best wishes for you to find that special someone to share your life with. All the love in the world to you my friend,

J.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You are so kind. Thanks.

I'll be fine.

You know when you live alone (except two cats) and such you just got to get use to it. I'm just like millions of others except, I might talk about it too much

Anyway...

I got my health, $, house, cats, food, beer, beer, beer, and beer.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Seems like all the truly conscious people I know are alone, myself included. There have been times when I hate it, but for the most part I am not willing to be anyone's teacher or into excess baggage. It is true though about the powerful people I know being alone. I would like to know why but I guess we have a different reason for living than others who can flit from partner to partner looking for the right one. You would think out of 8 billion plus people on the planet we would all find that special friend, but perhaps ours have moved on into a higher dimensional reality.

Alone but not lonely...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You said it!

You know...I'm not sure what I want sometimes. I was at the store in between the rain earlier today, and I took my stuff up to the counter. This real pleasant looking woman was at the register, (I had noticed her when I walked in, I'm always checking my surroundings you know)...

Anyway, she rung me up and I swiped my debit card...and nothing happened ...I looked at the screen with wide eyes..she said, "what does it say"? I said, "you are now being Invaded by aliens"!, she laughed, and said, "swipe it again", I did. I looked and said, "crap!" she said, "what does it say now?", I said, "this is your last warning, you are being invaded", ....the real problem was the weather I think...but, it did work on the third swipe.

I forgot to check her hand for a ring...next time...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

But...but...What does all that mean? I've been alone for most of my years, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't conscious during my teens, nor my 20's. Hell, I'm not even sure I'm conscious now. I know I'm way too narcissistic to be with anybody, ok, but what about all the other conscious people? Lots of people on this site seem to be conscious and aren't alone(so they say, we'll have to take them at their word).

I'm not trying to be rude. To me, it just seems like that's an excuse but I may be missing your point entirely. You may be completely right as it's hard to judge from the people that I know. I don't connect very well at all and certainly not with the more square people in society.

Well, at least I've something to ponder today while I'm out and about.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSpanishArcher

I gave you a star for your thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join