It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another newbie here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I'm a long time lurker but new poster who just recently gained the nerve to join the community. I have learned a lot from others' posts and, without knowing it, many of you have made me feel less "crazy". My experiences have been possibly UFO related but, whatever they were, I have decided to face those demons and take charge of my own life. Hopefully I can become more active in my slightly odd quest for answers but this is a great first step for me.

Again, thanks for taking the time to post and answer questions. I don't feel comfortable talking to those close to me about a lot of things and your words have given me strength to believe. For whatever reason, I feel like they couldn't understand even if they wanted to. Has anyone ever felt like they saw things differently than those around them? My experiences- which one day I hope to share- changed my outlook on life and left me feeling like a stranger to the rest of the world. That's why I decided to introduce myself to this medium, to discovers others who may feel similarly.

Mal

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. I look forward to meeting you in the forums....

Des

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Welcome to ATS Malraux .
Sometimes its wild , sometimes its quiet but its rarely boring ...well sometimes it is

Enjoy your stay and here's a complimentary biscuit ...

Sorry about the bite ... Des did it

edit on 17-8-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Haha It's almost always best to keep your thoughts of conspiracies away from friends, family and co-workers, lest you want to be ostracized.

ATS can make you feel both more and less crazy depending on who you are chatting with.

Welcome and Stay Sacred.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Welcome to the family, glad you decided to join the discussions

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ello, how are you? nice to have you here.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Hi there Mal and Welcome to ATS !

Feel different huh? Welcome to the club !!!

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Have a piece of cake.

But it might make your pee smell strange!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Malraux, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay and best wishes on your quest for knowledge

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for the welcoming! Maybe one day I, too, can be witty and interesting and start a worthwhile post! Until then I will sit back in my maybe-a-bit paranoid world and build up enough courage to tell all just how weird I really am!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
welcome to the strange and crazies here in the forum. enjoy your stay........

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Mal,
Welcome to the forum, and its a big step you are taking I know, bravo for your bravery in sharing with us. I suspect you feel you may have been taken, is that right? Your personality certainly indicates you may have. We all feel and see the world differently, without blinders, and as such feel different than those around us. Like a stranger in a strange land. I would be happy to talk to you anytime if you need help or info. Ive been taken since childhood, nvr knew what they were though until I was near 30yrs old. I have memories as well, not all of them but many I may share eventually like you. If you like you may message me privately. Do you know which race you have seen?

Ami

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Ok Mal I think I can out do you on weirdness, when youre up for it let me know :p

Ami

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I had not been able to check the threads for a couple of days and was warmed to read two replies that touched me. I don't know to privately message on here; I am sure the directions are included in the intro info and I'm sure ill get the hang of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

I know how you feel, Im lost too. We will catch on sooner or later. Hang in there hun.

Ami

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I know we will eventually get the hang of this but it is hard not to be a bit envious of the ease with which some of see posters can weave a post!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Did you see what I did there? I added a smiley thingey emoticon or whatever! I am growing in wisdom by the moment...Here's another just so I can show off my new knowledge.

top topics

join