Top 10 Conspiracy Researchers of all time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Mae Brussell. Big name in JFK research. Most of her taped broadcasts have been lovingly uploaded to
www.worldwatchers.info...

I made a thread on her birthday MAE BRUSSELL Happy Birthday Conspiracy Queen because it seems like nobody has ever heard of her.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I can't believe he hasn't been mentioned yet so I nominate Jim Garrison as part of the top 10 conspiracy researchers. If you don't know, Garrison investigated the JFK assasination and found a CIA/Mafia/FBI/Secret Service connection.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I was hoping jesse ventura would make someone elses list other than mine he is true entertainment

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

BoredCollie
From the point of view of sheer, dogged and intelligently sifted research, Jordan Maxwell and Joseph P Farrell would be right at the top of my list; I would probably put Maxwell at #1 because he did more than any single other individual, I think, to put Icke where he is and, further, Icke uses a lot of his material; and his work was the basis of Zeitgeist.

100% agree with that.
Maxwell is just so interesting to listen too. It's a shame he's been scared off though.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

TeamOrion

I was hoping jesse ventura would make someone elses list other than mine he is true entertainment

But we dont want entertainment, we want the truth!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I Imagine George Orwell was a " Closet Conspiracy Theorist " . If not , then the Man was just an Outright Visionary who Saw the inevitable Fascist Techo Slavery we are heading for Today in his own Present .

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys but I can't believe that Christopher Everard was never mentioned here or is it me who just can't see through him. He always has backed up evidences/witnesses on most of what he talks about... that'd be secret societies, ufos ,murders (like the Diana murder), Illuminati, etc. He surely should be on the list and in the upper half of that list. Just my opinion

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by openedeyesandears

Good replies.

A lot of better lists being posted.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Take Albrecht off. She is totally non-technical and lies her ass off to keep you buying her books and lectures. While at the same time not actually understanding what she's on about.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

lol, biggest laugh I had outside of the Eric Andre Show this month.

Oh, and Robert Anton Wilson, good and entertaining conspiracy writings. He said that a conspiracy is the things that you and your friends are doing.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, I suspect I'll refer back to it often since I see quite a few names that are new to me. If they've been guests on C2CAM I've probably heard and enjoyed them. Of that lot, my favorite, far and away, is Jim Marrs! I'm totally dipstick flappy over him, I admit it. I've never met the man but he's one of a few out there that make me want to invite them over for a coffee and chat. I'd love to pick those brains!
But hey, I'm a conspiracy theory slut---I'll listen to anyone's new thoughts/ideas once. I can't help it. It's the stuff I was raised on---my tenth birthday was in January of 1964---at my birthday party someone had a tabloid newspaper that alleged a conspiracy in the Kennedy assassination. After I read the story I asked my father about it. He looked me in the eyes and said, "There is no doubt in my mind that should you live to be as old as I am now, (He was 60) you will still be asking questions about this." With my 60th approaching, I'm still hopping about in that rabbit hole from time to time---and dozens of others as well...

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

scientist

Manly Palmer Hall's most famous/celebrated work is titled The Secret Teachings of All Ages, which he wrote when he was only 27 (in 1928). He writes about the old Mystery Religions, Alchemy, Tarot, Masonry, Rosicrucianism, etc. Some of the "conspiracy" topics we wrote about included that William Shakespeare was a front for Francis Bacon, and that the illuminati/freemasons were behind the french and american revolutions. (Neither of those theories are exclusive to Hall, but he does offer unique insight).

The amount of information he almost a century ago, is still one of the best collections of research I've found in any single volume. Can't recommend his work enough.

I've got the book in a special edition, a very large book. I had no idea he was only 27 when he wrote it! He must have focused on his work with such complete dedication, and then he kept it up for the rest of his life. My own main teacher kept up a correspondence with Hall for a long time.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join