It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos inside mosque stormed by security forces in Cairo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This video was just released showing security forces forcibly entering the mosque. I cant see this making things any better.

Egypt: Gunfire Exchanged At Besieged Mosque Security forces storm a Cairo mosque and drag out supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood after hours of peaceful negotiations fail. Chaos INSIDE mosque stormed by security forces in Cairo Egypt's security forces enter the Fateh mosque in Cairo where hundreds of Mursi supporters have been taking refuge since protests turned violent

edit on 17-8-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

(sigh) It looks like Egyptian security forces will have to take a page from Americans in carrying their OWN cameras for everything they do. The other side has mastered the art of Propaganda in a way I don't think most Governments have caught up to yet. They could make Custer's last stand look like a heroic and brave fight by the Calvary against horrible savages, bent on ravaging the whole population of North America.

On another note...given the reports coming was wide as Syria, to Libya to Iraq? I'm happy to see their habit of using Mosques as strong positions, armories and other logistical support centers carries *NO* protection or weight among fellow Muslims. Friggin Americans damn near give them those places out of fear of being P.C. slammed for calling them what they DO become at times. Fortified Military positions.
edit on 17-8-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

join