It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Diana Death: Police Passed New Information

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Such as?

What makes 1997 stand out as any sort of special year over any other?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

A lot of things.. just searched and came up with this site...

The Year 1997 From The People History

Here are a few of things from the site...

Hong Kong returned to Chinese rule from UK rule

Israelis pull out of Hebron on West bank

Diana Princess of Wales is killed in a car crash in Paris August 31st

Kyoto Protocol Agreed when 150 countries sign up at a global warming conference in Kyoto, Japan

Heavens Gate Cult Commits Mass Suicides in California

Tony Blair becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

Mother Teresa Dies in Calcutta

Scotland votes to create its own Parliament after 290 years of union with England

Stock markets around the world crash because of a global economic crisis scare and in response to a 554.26 point free fall on November 24th , New York Stock Exchange officials invoked the "circuit breaker" rule and put a halt to trading

Steve Jobs returns to run Apple Computers

WorldCom and MCI Communications announce the largest merger in history

Hong Kong kills all the chickens within its territory (1.25 million) to stop the spread of a potentially deadly influenza strain known as Avian Flu . Bird flu was thought only to infect birds until the first human cases were seen on May 19th in Hong Kong in 1997

Scientists in Scotland reveal the first successful cloning of an adult mammal a sheep named Dolly

The comet Hale-Bopp has its closest approach to earth

Notorious B.I.G. Shot killed in drive by shooting

Popular Films

Titanic
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Men in Black
Tomorrow Never Dies
Air Force One
As Good as It Gets
Liar Liar
My Best Friend's Wedding
The Fifth Element
The Full Monty
Batman & Robin
The Rainmaker

Check out the site... there are way more than even on this site.

Follow my meaning??

Korg.

edit on 18-8-2013 by Korg Trinity because: Spelling lol

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Not really seeing your point, you can find lists of things happening for every year.

With regards to HK being handed back, this was always on the cards since 1898 when we signed the lease.

Scotland getting a Parliament was going to happen as part of a manifesto pledge made by the Labour party years before.

Tony Blair becoming PM? Well there had to be an election by 1997 as the last one was in 2002.

That's just a few things dismissed off the top of my head. All you have done there is provide a list of quite mundane events that happen every year, the world over. If you look at 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 etc, you will find an equally long list of pretty average events.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Not really seeing your point, you can find lists of things happening for every year.

With regards to HK being handed back, this was always on the cards since 1898 when we signed the lease.

Scotland getting a Parliament was going to happen as part of a manifesto pledge made by the Labour party years before.

Tony Blair becoming PM? Well there had to be an election by 1997 as the last one was in 2002.

That's just a few things dismissed off the top of my head. All you have done there is provide a list of quite mundane events that happen every year, the world over. If you look at 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 etc, you will find an equally long list of pretty average events.

Where you see normality I see coherence.

It's not the fact that things are planned before hand that counts here it's the actual results....

yes in 1998 and 1999 and 2000 there were events.... but the events of 1997 were without doubt pointing us towards the events of 2001 and 2005 and 2008..

I can't quite put my finger on it but my deep intuition is singing I'm right on the money about 1997... a dark satanic year.

Also as reported by www.iamthewitness.com...

On May 6th, only four days after Tony Blair’s election as Prime Minister, his Chancellor of the Exchequer, Gordon Brown, announces he is going to give full independence from political control to the Bank of England. No change there then.

On October 29th Edmond de Rothschild dies in Geneva. Interestingly on the exact same day Anton Szandor LaVey (real name Levy - a Crypto-Jew), the founder of the Church of Satan also dies, who in his book, “Satan Speaks,” states in relation to the Jewish blueprint for world domination, “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,”

“The first time I read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, my instinctive reaction was, so what’s wrong with THAT? Isn’t that the way any master plan should work? Doesn’t the public deserve - nay, demand - such despotism?”

Kofi Annan becomes Secretary General to the United Nations. He is married to Nane Lagergren, a Rothschild, who he wed in 1984.

Also I find the following about the location of Diana's Death...

from vigilantcitizen.com...

The Pont D’Alma Tunnel was a sacred site dedicated to the Moon Goddess Diana, where they used to practice ritual sacrifices. During those ceremonies, it was of an utmost importance that the sacrificed victim died inside the underground temple.

The assassination of Diana was a reenactment of this ancient pagan tradition. Shortly after Diana was killed, Rayelan Allan (a researcher of esoteric history since the early 1970′s, who was also married to Gunther Russbacher, a deep cover CIA/ONI operative) wrote an article called “Diana, Queen of Heaven”.

The article was picked up by numerous newspapers across the United States and Europe. Several authors who have written books about the death of Princess Diana used Rayelan’s article as reference. However, no one fully understood the deeper meaning of the article. Therefore, Rayelan decided to expand it into a book. The book states that in pre-Christian times, the Pont d’Alma area had been the site of a pagan temple of the goddess Diana and a direct gateway to heaven.

Mindful of this safety net, the place was chosen by the Merovingian kings (AD500-751) to fight their duels, with the loser going directly to paradise. ”Pont” means “bridge” and “Alma” means “soul” and for Merovingians, the site was a bridge across the “river of souls”. So, Pont de L’Alma, the site of the accident which killed Princess Diana, means “Bridge of the Soul.

1997 Satanic year... Diana Satanic Sacrificed where an ancient pagan temple of goddess Diana!!

Korg...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
And we wonder why the rest of the world considers us conspiracy theorists as cranks?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

It makes no sense to try and top her the way they did as it was unprofessional, messy and relied on her not wearing her belt
edit on 18/8/13 by stumason because: (no reason given)

This pretty much lays to rest all the rubbish conspiracy theories.

Does anyone really know how exactly anything happened that night? Does anyone really know she wasn't shot through the windscreen? Does anyone know Dodi didn't undo her seat belt whilst strangling the driver? Does anyone really know that she didn't 'disappear' with the help of security services / intelligence communities and could be living it up in the South of France / Middle East as a Saudi Princess?.

No one knows anything because they weren't there, and there is the possibility that the security services were told to hush up the real events during, and after, that is if it all really happened at all. Just because the media said so, doesn't mean anything. There are infinite possibilities of the real events, the hush ups and the secrets.

edit on 18-8-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
And we wonder why the rest of the world considers us conspiracy theorists as cranks?

Thank you for that shot across the bow.

I think the quite British term to use here is "up Yours" I believe...

Korg.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Does anyone really know how exactly anything happened that night? Does anyone really know she wasn't shot through the windscreen? Does anyone know Dodi didn't undo her seat belt whilst strangling the driver?

This is the only known image to my recolection...

I know there are people that know what happened, but those people are basically the perpetrators of this horrific crime. any other witnesses were murdered following the event.

Korg.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Now, all your doing is making a concious decision to want to see special things, whereas anyone with an ounce of common sense see's that 1997 is not a special year at all, because just as "important" events happened in every year prior and every year since.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Now, all your doing is making a concious decision to want to see special things, whereas anyone with an ounce of common sense see's that 1997 is not a special year at all, because just as "important" events happened in every year prior and every year since.

Not at all. I've always thought and felt 1997 was different.

And you are beginning to sound very deflective of the idea, just the way someone would sound if they were trying to point away from something sensitive...

Korg.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

HAHAHA, deflective? Only because you're grasping at straws over a "feeling" based on nothing. 1997 was no more a special year than any others, generally speaking.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

HAHAHA, deflective? Only because you're grasping at straws over a "feeling" based on nothing. 1997 was no more a special year than any others, generally speaking.

i suppose by your standards 2001 was not special either!

Korg.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Generally speaking, not really. 2001 actually saw a drop in the amount of terrorist attacks from the previous year, globally and if you're not an American, you do not quite attach the same significance to the 9/11 attacks. Aside from the obvious, 2001 was yet another year where stuff happened, same as any other.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Diana Death: Police Passed New Information

The cynic in me sees it like this:

Considering how TPTB and the media already control that which passes for information that reaches the public... how likely is it that anything genuine in this case would be allowed to leak out even via Scotland Yard?

From that point... the whole thing looks like some designer effect to direct the opinion of the general public.

But... don't let that discourage you. Deep breath, don't touch that dial!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yawn...pretty much every year about the anniversary of her death something gets trotted out....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Considering that this information came from a written letter that had been turned over to authorities back in September 2011, I agree. The media probably got wind of it for the first time during Danny Nightingale's court proceedings and decided to run with it because of the pending anniversary date of Diana's death.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne
Diana's death was faked. but faked for the most excellent of reasons!
the old always had to be brought down to make way for the new.

and the new is almost upon us.

letsrollforums.com...
edit on 17-8-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

The link you posted seems to suggest, she is alive and well somewhere.
Interesting and very complicated

interest, yes! complicated, yes! faked, absolutely!

something out of this world is going on and has been going on, especially
over the last 50 years! JFK (faked death), the beatles, Diana's faked death,
9/11, Michael Jackson's faked death are all connected and everything we
are seeing now is part of the destruction of the old to make way for the new
(and wondrous). it is a special time to be alive!

50 is really the magic number!
and it all culminates this year, in my very honest view!

So I assume you were put in this thread to muddy waters and make anyone interested in this case look like nutters.
I guess Dodi's death was faked too? You know her lover.

I guess Mohammed al Fayed is up there with Pacino for acting because he has spent a lot of money wondering why it all happened and why his son is dead.
NO ONE has ever been as publicly outspoken about the monarchy than him in the way he has done it.
Plus I'm sure Mohammed al Fayed has better things to do than do this to keep up appearences and play the part.
This is very much real.

go thru the thread my friend. it is all an act.
necessarily.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that this is a horrible publicity stunt to drive interest in the upcoming movie "Diana" with Naomi Watts?

www.imdb.com...

Sorry if that's been mentioned before...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I would like to see the doco "Unlawful Killing" but can't see it anywhere! I can't watch it online. I can't buy the dvd. So other conspiracy theories can be openly discussed and debated, but any talk about a "conspiracy theory" surrounding the death of Princess Diana has to be suppressed by order of the Crown?!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
So they didnt change the law recently on succession? So that if W had had a girl she could succeed if W died which would have prevented H succeeding him. No its a boy doesnt matter!!

They changed the Law on Succession only to allow a first born Female to inherit, as it happens, the law change did nothing to the line of succession as William/Kate had a Boy. It had nothing to do with preventing Harry being King, but just trying to be an "enlightened 21st Century Monarchy" that wouldn't exclude a female simply because she was one.

You clearly do not understand what you're talking about.
edit on 18/8/13 by stumason because: (no reason given)

Oh yes it did! If W had had a boy and then died!! Harry would have been a non bloodline King!!!
Dont be so niaive!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join