It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Diana Death: Police Passed New Information

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Schillinger

More royal garbage. How was this woman the princess of whales? It should be an insult, yet even the Welsh sit here and bow down to this inbred German monarchy. Such a shame, nobody in the UK seems to give a damn about honor or true history.

I have no desire to turn this in to an anti / pro royalty debate but I'd love to see you expand upon this with at least some level of intelligent reasoning - perhaps you can start a thread on it, I'd certainly contribute.

By the way, I'm not particularly pro-monarchy at all, neither am I anti-monarchy but your post is really full of inaccuracies and unsubstantiated accusations.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I was just trying to show, that this isnt the first time a royal was taken out through some conspiracy or other..

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

You should make a thread on your UFO encounter, and draw the reference to the Event of Diana - mix it up with some Jungian psyche analysis around the theme of the Group Subconscious, and you could be onto a winner!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The claims were given to the force by the Royal Military Police, after surfacing during the trial of Sgt Danny Nightingale, the SAS sniper convicted of illegal weapons possession.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Since then murder claims have continued to be made but have never been looked into by British police – making last night’s move unprecedented.

The decision to examine the new claims suggests that officers believe they must be looked at by detectives to assess whether they have any weight.

However they come from the estranged parents-in-law of “Soldier N”, an SAS soldier who was a key witness in the successful prosecution of Sgt Nightingale. He was himself convicted of illegal weapons possession.

His estranged wife’s parents wrote to the SAS’s commanding officer claiming the soldier had told his wife that the unit had “arranged” the Princess’s death and that this had been “covered up”.

edit on 17-8-2013 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
16 years on..... and I still don't care.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I agree. Who cares anti monarchy or pro. This is about justice and diana was human and deserves that. Maybe its an omen that new information is being released.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay

Well thanks for that, now how about toddling off to more threads that you don't care about and illustrating your deep, rich ideas with grounded reasoning and insight.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by Schillinger

More royal garbage. How was this woman the princess of whales? It should be an insult, yet even the Welsh sit here and bow down to this inbred German monarchy. Such a shame, nobody in the UK seems to give a damn about honor or true history.

I have no desire to turn this in to an anti / pro royalty debate but I'd love to see you expand upon this with at least some level of intelligent reasoning - perhaps you can start a thread on it, I'd certainly contribute.

By the way, I'm not particularly pro-monarchy at all, neither am I anti-monarchy but your post is really full of inaccuracies and unsubstantiated accusations.

I just want to know how a German bloodline claims rights to a Welsh title. And how the Welsh seem to have no problem with it. If the monarchy itself was legitimate, I would respect it... to a point. But the family even changed it's name so that most people wouldn't even know the usurpers for who they are.

I'm talking about tradition here. And that inbred German line has no claim to speak of Welsh royalty. The English, as they're called today, long since sold out to the Romans, Normans, etc. The Welsh, Irish, and Scots remain the only to remain with any claim to those Isles.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

The claims were given to the force by the Royal Military Police, after surfacing during the trial of Sgt Danny Nightingale, the SAS sniper convicted of illegal weapons possession.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Since then murder claims have continued to be made but have never been looked into by British police – making last night’s move unprecedented.

The decision to examine the new claims suggests that officers believe they must be looked at by detectives to assess whether they have any weight.

However they come from the estranged parents-in-law of “Soldier N”, an SAS soldier who was a key witness in the successful prosecution of Sgt Nightingale. He was himself convicted of illegal weapons possession.

His estranged wife’s parents wrote to the SAS’s commanding officer claiming the soldier had told his wife that the unit had “arranged” the Princess’s death and that this had been “covered up”.

edit on 17-8-2013 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

Ah well that answers the question about timing of this info..

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

You should make a thread on your UFO encounter, and draw the reference to the Event of Diana - mix it up with some Jungian psyche analysis around the theme of the Group Subconscious, and you could be onto a winner!

Thanks. Though I did write about it in a few threads, I didn't mention the Diana thing, that I recall, and even then got lambasted with abuse and such like for the very mention of UFO etc from certain posters on certain threads. Hence, for now, I mostly keep such privileged information and experiences for those that are able to comprehend the possibility of life other than humans in this vast universe / multiverse.

Sigh, I think that ''winner'' would be more of a headache were I to try it.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Diana may have even been pregnant at the time of death . If it was a set up. It wouldnt have been that difficult to orchestrate , considering that the driver was abit drunk at the time. I bet he Couldnt see much at all with the paparrazzi on their tails. I think the driver was fuzzed out by flashing camera bulbs. Its a highly suspicious case. And interesting. Why Would this insider come out and say this now?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by TFCJay

Well thanks for that, now how about toddling off to more threads that you don't care about and illustrating your deep, rich ideas with grounded reasoning and insight.

Awe.... 16 years later and baby is still upset that a royal POS is dead.

Get over it.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Still entitled to that opinion - this is a society that embraces free speech is it not ?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

You mean the part where a drunk driver was going to fast and also being confused by asshole pap's who saw the whole thing happen? That part?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Police Passed New Information

PLEASE GOD, don’t let me have to suffer another second with Diana! New information? Let’s bring in EVERY news media outlet available to cover it! If I was Obama, I would use this as the PERFECT false flag!

Poor Diana! Do you thing she will ever rest?

Maybe Hellywood can make a reality series of the detectives investigating the new info coming into light. It could be like Ghost Hunters! But instead of searching out for ghosts, it could be a bunch of Brit detectives searching for new Diana clues!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

Boston Brake job all the way. Remember Michael Hastings?

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
First off, I'd just like to point out to all, as it seems to have been missed, but the Police are NOT re-opening the investigation. They are merely "reviewing" this new information to see if it has any merit. As far as they are still concerned, the matter is closed, but they have an obligation to review any more information that comes to light, just in case. Chances are, this will be dismissed as an unfounded allegation and nothing more, but you never know.

Originally posted by Schillinger
I just want to know how a German bloodline claims rights to a Welsh title. And how the Welsh seem to have no problem with it. If the monarchy itself was legitimate, I would respect it... to a point. But the family even changed it's name so that most people wouldn't even know the usurpers for who they are.

They are no more German than I am Irish(I have Irish ancestors from 200+ years ago). The last German born member of their family died in 1760, every Monarch since then has been British born and spoke English as their first language. The fact they were related to the German royal family is neither here nor there, as they were related to pretty much every other Royal family in Europe.

The title Prince of Wales (not Whales - duh) was created in 1301 and is always given to the heir to the Throne. Wales is part of the Kingdom of England and has been for the better part of 800 years.

The Royal Family changed the name in WW1 as a show of solidarity against the Germans. The house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, the origjnal name, was found across Europe, not just Germany and the British King George V was just descended from said family by virtue of his grandfather.

Would you deny that a British person who goes by the name of, lets say, Goldberg is not British because maybe 100 years ago, they had a German Jewish Grandfather? Of course not.

Originally posted by Schillinger
I'm talking about tradition here. And that inbred German line has no claim to speak of Welsh royalty. The English, as they're called today, long since sold out to the Romans, Normans, etc. The Welsh, Irish, and Scots remain the only to remain with any claim to those Isles.

You quite clearly haven't got a clue what you're chatting about. The average Joe anywhere in the UK has within them the genetics of the original inhabitants of these isles, around 69% I believe the figure was. The rest is made up of introduced genes from the Roman Empire, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings and to a much lesser extent, the Normans and Bretons. For the most part, when these islands were invaded, the upper echelons of society were replaced but the average Joe was left to till the fields as per normal.

So to then go on and say that the English "sold out" and only the Welsh/Scots/Irish have any claim to the islands is utterly absurd. Of course, you're aware that many Irish cities were actually Viking settlements, such as Dublin, and much of Ireland's population can trace at least part of their ancestry to Scandinavia, just like the North of England.

The same applies for the Scottish Islands and coastal areas. It is also worth noting that the "Scots" are not original inhabitants, but are in fact of the same group the Anglo-Saxons hail from - they themselves pushed out the Picts the Romans had issues with. The "Scots" language is actually an offshoot of Old English.

Of course, being such a fastidious student of history that you are, you would be aware of all these and wouldn't make such moronic, sweeping generalisations..........
edit on 17/8/13 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

Mmmm , the fact the SAS handed over the information , would on the face of it , lead one to believe that this story will become conspiracy fodder and nothing more , Mohamed Al Fayed will never accept the offical findings into her death , and I concur , she was taken out IMO , but the MSM in britain will weave the crackpot narrative on the soldier who dictated this information , paint him as a sour character etc , like the elite do , when a cover up is needed .
This country , my country the UK is riddled with elite groups of powerful people who run the show for the dudes at the top of the pyramid ...........nuff said .............er I await a knock at the door .........or a bullet in the head for opening my little mouth

Keep up the brilliant informative work ATS , the site is a joy too peruse and the members are full of knowledge and wisdom on a cornucopia of subject matter

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

The SAS didn't hand anything over, it was the Parents in law of an SAS soldier who shared a house with Sgt. Nightingale who made the allegations, another SAS soldier currently being put on trial for being in possession of a firearm and around 300 rounds of ammo.

Let's not twist facts here, it's basically a "mate of my mate said he heard someone say something"......

As for her being "taken out", there would have been much easier, quieter and less messy ways of taking her out than trying to orchestrate a traffic accident in a French tunnel. The fact remains, had she been wearing her seat belt, she would have most probably survived the impact - it was only because she wasn't belted up that she sustained the injuries she did. The rear of the Merc she was in was actually quite intact.

Had any nefarious parties wanted her dead, well, they both spent a large amount of time on a Yacht - she could have had a "drowning" incident, or maybe the "IRA" could have planted a bomb a la Lord Mountbatten. It makes no sense to try and top her the way they did as it was unprofessional, messy and relied on her not wearing her belt
edit on 18/8/13 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
It makes no sense to try and top her the way they did as it was unprofessional, messy and relied on her not wearing her belt
edit on 18/8/13 by stumason because: (no reason given)

This pretty much lays to rest all the rubbish conspiracy theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join