It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Diana Death: Police Passed New Information

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Seat belt or not, it is not an indication of whether there was foul play.

Also consider that there could have been foul play inside and outside the vehicle, as well as prior to the car entrants entering the vehicle, such as spiked drinks, and to the vehicle itself. I have heard of powerful magnets being placed under vehicles and activated when passing a strong magnet placed strategically.

There are people that work in industries such as Armaments depots that have access to such resources and it isn't impossible to sneak them out of 'secure' sites. Additionally, Special Services have access to devices the general public is probably unaware of, as well as many of the tactics used.

You do have a point.
I have had 2 inexplicable bang ups while driving in the UK, and some people did
materialize out of nowhere after the bang ups. To reveal more is very very tricky.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
www.digitaljournal.com... so it seems that some of our "best lads" think she was murdered this I find interesting

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

astra001uk
www.digitaljournal.com... so it seems that some of our "best lads" think she was murdered this I find interesting

That link is certainly intriguing which
mentions shifting of the heart.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Investigations seem to have picked up momentum again recently. More information is being surfaced and further allegations of SAS involvement with Diana's death. The official story is starting to crumble...

www.dailystar.co.uk...

www.express.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I find it odd to know what people are refering to when they state the "offical story" .... the court found that it was "unlawful killing" as per the documentary Unlawful Killing (which is banned in the UK and USA) ... however the BBC and other UK sources say it was an "accident"

If you can get a copy of the documentary I highly recommend you watch it. The documentary points the finger at three possibilities ... the royal family, the UK government or the USA government ... if it was the UK Government or the royal family then the obvious killers would be the SAS ... good on them for coming out!!

But no doubt this story will be squashed and there will be lots of suicides to cover it up ...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by heliopolis

The automatic photo does show the flash in the drivers eyes.
He may have been momentarily blinded by it and crashed.
The security guard is also showing reaction to this flash from
the streetside auto photo apparatus.
Clearly this crash was an accident.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

Absolutely pointless if there was a conspiracy going on. Best case senario they will admit an intelligence agency was involved...and there the truth will stop.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You are aware that blinding a driver of a fast moving car with a powerful 'torch' is a methode for killing used by MI5 and probably other intelligence agencies?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I've been through the exact tunnel where Diana died. For the car to look the way it did, I still cringe at the speeds they must have been traveling at.

I've read through the theories, and I think there are enough loose ends that a fresh investigation must be a good idea. I agree w/Wrabbit though...it's odd that it's taken England so long to get around to this.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well after all this time I've finally got round to watching Unlawful Killing and I've got to say it raises some important questions.

It certainly highlights the level of control 'the establishment' have in the UK, (I doubt it's much different in other countries), the inapt and lap dog type nature of MSM and the obvious fact that there is much more to the deaths of Diana, Dodi and Henri Paul than we are led to believe.

To be honest though I've got to say that the producers of the film are blatantly pursuing a one-sided viewpoint and make very little, if any, effort to offer a balanced approach, (partially explained by the unwillingness of many 'establishment' figures to contribute).

As I previously stated in this thread Diana's death had absolutely zero impact on me and my life and as a result I've tended to pay nothing more than a fleeting interest in all the details surrounding it.
In light of the questions raised in that film and as new issues come to light I believe it would be in the country's best interests if a new, full and open inquiry was ordered into all the facts surrounding these deaths - I suspect it won't happen though considering the can of worms it would open.

Contrary to what I previously thought this is one conspiracy that could go right to the very heart and essence of UK society.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

zatara

You are aware that blinding a driver of a fast moving car with a powerful 'torch' is a methode for killing used by MI5 and probably other intelligence agencies?

It may well be, but to hand over the photograph promptly
to the press after causing the accident, c'mon

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join