It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Sun, and how Aliens Are Secretly Demons as dictated to me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So, yesterday, I went for a walk. Just like any other night, except I met someone. Someone with some very bizaare beliefs.

He posed the notion to me that there was a "hidden, second sun" that had came out after something he called "The New Event". He said that it was real, that he had pictures of it. I smiled and nodded.
Now, the man moved on, rapid fire. He was speaking about the Aliens around the second sun. Then he clarified, and explained that they were not really aliens, but demons. It was a secret, apparently, that had been hidden from us for some time.

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as some sort of conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Sounds like a member of ats.Never talk to strangers

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

Congratulations, you've had an encounter with the not-so-rare, North American 'Wandering Nut-Bag'.

Proper etiquette when encountering these insufferable weirdos is to:
1) Avoid eye contact if possible.

2) Attempt as much as possible to avoid conversation (pull out your cell phone and pretend to be on a call and continue to walk by them, or something similar in nature).

3) If cornered and verbal contact is unfortunately made, agree profusely and walk (slowly, at first) to your destination, they will most likely assume that they have encountered "The Choir" and will cease preaching to you in short order. Attempting to convert them to Scientology may also work, but bear in mind that this species is known in many cases to already be familiar with those teachings and may begin a conversation of that nature with you, so proceed with caution if you go in that direction.

4) Start slapping yourself about the face screaming "They took my sheep and sold them to Satan!" (or something similarly ridiculous) This tactic may dissuade them from talking to you at all.

5) If all else fails, try to contact Animal Control and await further instructions as the Nut-Bag babbles at you.

There are many more possible actions to take, but these should be enough to protect you in the future.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You believe what you want to believe. But we are all demons in hell! We don't go to "heaven" until we die. Because it is the physical existence that suffers.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It seems to me that when people cannot accept something; or it freaks them out too much...they explain away...the unknown as demonic...and in a way they may be right.

Yes I do know that demons do exist in human and spiritual forms.

I also know that real beings do exist from other planets; and I am thinking they too must have the good and the bad within their alien race.

So...maybe some Aliens from other planets have demonic darkness within them; like some humans do.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I would have inquired how he has pictures of something that is "hidden"? Do we need a super secret decoder spyglass to see it?

It's easy to say Aliens are Demons but what proof could anyone really have? Wouldn't that be ignorant to think all Aliens are Demons? On another thread I related how us humans use to say the devil lived in the forest. Now, of course, we see just how ridiculous that notion is. I hypothesize that space is the new forest the devil lives in because we only fear the unknown and space is one of the biggest unknowns we have besides the ocean depths.

Could there be a race of beings out there that is malevolent enough to want us to die? Absolutely, but the same could be for another race of beings that would want nothing but harmony for us. I guess we would end up calling them "Angels" though.

Maybe, just maybe, this is why we aren't being visited openly right now. Would you feel comfortable meeting a race of humans that automatically thinks you're evil and would sacrifice their life to combat you over that belief?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Congratulations, you've had an encounter with the not-so-rare, North American 'Wandering Nut-Bag'.

Too funny dude!

Not only will you find them wandering alone on the street but in herds at bus stops and in parks.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Why is it that religious people call them demons?? Is it because the aliens could possibly show proof of what has really been happening to us over the years? Is it that aliens are a contradictory idea to religions "one and only way"?

IF aliens do exist, I am almost positive that there are good ones and bad ones. But to call them demons...it's no wonder they don't show themselves to the EArth as a whole, we would probably attack them and claim they are the agents of the devil.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotya

Too funny dude!

Not only will you find them wandering alone on the street but in herds at bus stops and in parks.

I have heard that they are known to congregate, though I have been lucky enough to have never encountered an entire 'Gaggle' of them. In those cases, the only known approach is to run at top speed, zig-zagging in the opposite direction. 'Nut-Bags' or if you prefer the latin, 'errantia homo insanus' generally prefer to have their prey remain stationary during their attack, so running is the best option when there is more than one in your vicinity.
edit on 8/17/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I thought that was funny until I realized one simple truth. WTF are you doing on here?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

I thought that was funny until I realized one simple truth. WTF are you doing on here?

Denying ignorance and helping others protect themselves from the notoriously mind-numbing North American 'Wandering Nut-Bag'.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Maybe he was a member of the Vril society, they have beliefs regarding a black sun.

Then again maybe the dude just had a little too much Meth.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Same phenomenon - two interpretations. They are the same thing, truly. This phenomenon is ancient, and what our ancestors called them was, daemons. Later, Christianity demonized the experience as evil. You don't want your followers reaching out and connecting to Source do you? Of course not, they must go to the priest in order to connect to the daemon on board with the agenda. It does no good if your contacting the other Els the main Dog ousted in his power grab.

But all flippancy aside, this is all a matter of cognitive dissonance. How is a non-human intelligence from space, different from a dimensional one? Neither are human - and the same basic question remains - are they good, evil, or like ourselves a duality of both? What is their agenda?

It really doesn't matter where they came from. The Tuathe De Danaan, the Irish Celtic pantheon were said to have come from the skies, emerging forth from a fiery cloud in the sky. The were called 'The People of the Serpent'. It's not difficult to understand, that regardless of coming from space or dimensions, humankind exalts those who present themselves with advanced knowledge and technology. Just as we exalt humans with advanced knowledge and vision. Einstein, Galileo, Aristotle, Plato - all exalted over others because of what they could give us. It was no different - with the aliens/deities/daemons/advanced beings. Whatever title of flavor that suits your fancy.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

4) Start slapping yourself about the face screaming "They took my sheep and sold them to Satan!" (or something similarly ridiculous) This tactic may dissuade them from talking to you at all.

So thats why i see people hitting their face all the time.
I thought they just lacked any feeling at all so they would slap themselves to see if they still felt pain.
Because they are kinda emotionless robots you know? the sheeple. They kind of whats that word. *suck at life*. Their spiritual encounters revolve around the shamanistic Peter Griffon in an indian costume because they never leave a TV screen.

They are also Highly hipocritical. If i saw someone do this to me in person. I would defentantly think they have a problem. And being a Nut-bag ant one of them. More Like a broken washing machine that does drum rolls.

Theres something special about someone who maintains a constant degenerating personality filled with skeptism, Envy, and ignorance. Carry on Sir, i doubt you know which way is up.

Now to adress the Original post.
Aliens are not demons. Aliens do not live on a second sun. There is no second sun that is rediculous.
Maybe hes talking about black holes and referrering them to black stars?
Because thats basically what they are.

Black stars * black holes* are the single most powerful force in this galaxy. And in fact. Has an intimate roll in the creation and maintaining of our universe. In fact. All other dimensions are non existant Comparing to this Realm of the dead. There is only ONE realm of the dead okay.

Even tho in space time, seperate containers that have not reached a critical state of darkness and just have the light orbit on the outside of it remain mysteries because people don't understand that matter condenses.

The stronger the pull more matter condenses, If the pull is beyond the speed of light it will trap light. But if it is not Light will still escape, Or it will be curved around it to give the allusion of a star.

Things like that exist in space time because all elements have a breaking point. When you lump molecules together No matter what form is it in Gas Liquid light or solid It will always have a boiling point.
This boiling point is what causes stars to collapse. The matter has no where else to go so it gets shot all over the universe by leaking out of the center vortex. What happens is since the black hole is so small in comparison to the matter being sucked in * the force of the black hole is noticablly large than the hole itself this makes black holes seem much larger*

The continious flow of matter forces it outward leaking. At the same time building up pressure. Eventually there will be a super singularity * The main Singularity Contained and formed within black holes. That will cause it to explode and expand a new Galaxy. These only refer to MEGA black holes, Black holes come in all sizes, As well as stability.

Now what does this have to do with Aliens? Well They are often confused as demons simply because of their Highly compressed molecules. This will undoubtably make them look black. As No light escapes they are absorbing the world around them in a very intimate way.

How are these beings created? Well, all matter is locked in code. And when matter is compressed it becauses *neutral Code* Neutral code is Unwritten code that can be aligned if you have the proper ways of extracting it. Thus, You could Theoretically Create A type of Cosmic *Bonding* energy from the void that would bond itself to your Physical molecules and leave your Higher dimensional Self * the souls* intact.
The higher dimensional self is also made of highly condensed matter, This is why when people die they become shadows.

All this means, Is that they technically becoming consious living black holes. They are still able to revert to their former form before Accension, But are literally Revealing their soul to you, their trust in you. Because you can mortally wound them when they reveal their true skin.

When they are in Dark mode they cannot die. This is probably how Osiris was Killed, He probably didn't have his Dark skin armor activated and was assassinated as the story goes.
The bottom line. No these are not Demons. There is No such thing as Demons. Only really pissed off spirits. And this ant a spirit its another life form FROM ANOTHER PLANET in space time. Not a non existing plane of creation.

The realms of the dead are chaotic, Its Hades HELL. you don't want to be there. YOU WANT TO BE PART OF IT, but not trapped in it no.

Heaven is the state when God is present on earth and we are living blissfully.
edit on 17-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

On another thread I related how us humans use to say the devil lived in the forest. Now, of course, we see just how ridiculous that notion is. I hypothesize that space is the new forest the devil lives in because we only fear the unknown and space is one of the biggest unknowns we have besides the ocean depths.

Just thought about how funny it would be if you mentioned the Mariana Trench in a conversation and the person you were talking to looked at you in all seriousness and said "The Devil lives down there, ya know..." with a little fearful look in their eye.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Theres something special about someone who maintains a constant degenerating personality filled with skeptism, Envy, and ignorance. Carry on Sir, i doubt you know which way is up.

Interesting that I am deemed to have a degenerating personality that is replete with envy, skepticism and ignorance for simply making a plainly obvious stab at humor while agreeing with the original poster's thought that the person they ran into had "bizarre" beliefs.

Nice sense of humor you have there (just kidding, wouldn't want yet another scathing personal attack from you), but you may want to lighten up a bit.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

So thats why i see people hitting their face all the time.
I thought they just lacked any feeling at all so they would slap themselves to see if they still felt pain.
Things like that exist in space time because all elements have a breaking point. When you lump molecules together No matter what form is it in Gas Liquid light or solid It will always have a boiling point.
This boiling point is what causes stars to collapse. The matter has no where else to go so it gets shot all over the universe by leaking out of the center vortex. What happens is since the black hole is so small in comparison to the matter being sucked in * the force of the black hole is noticablly large than the hole itself this makes black holes seem much larger*

The continious flow of matter forces it outward leaking. At the same time building up pressure. Eventually there will be a super singularity * The main Singularity Contained and formed within black holes. That will cause it to explode and expand a new Galaxy. These only refer to MEGA black holes, Black holes come in all sizes, As well as stability.

Now what does this have to do with Aliens? Well They are often confused as demons simply because of their Highly compressed molecules. This will undoubtably make them look black. As No light escapes they are absorbing the world around them in a very intimate way.

All this means, Is that they technically becoming consious living black holes. They are still able to revert to their former form before Accension, But are literally Revealing their soul to you, their trust in you. Because you can mortally wound them when they reveal their true skin.

When they are in Dark mode they cannot die. This is probably how Osiris was Killed, He probably didn't have his Dark skin armor activated and was assassinated as the story goes.
The bottom line. No these are not Demons. There is No such thing as Demons. Only really pissed off spirits. And this ant a spirit its another life form FROM ANOTHER PLANET in space time. Not a non existing plane of creation.

The realms of the dead are chaotic, Its Hades HELL. you don't want to be there. YOU WANT TO BE PART OF IT, but not trapped in it no.

Heaven is the state when God is present on earth and we are living blissfully.
edit on 17-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

First of all, I apologise for truncating your post: ran out of room.
To ALL, I recommend the read and hit the clip.
Thank you Southpaw... the camel was wonderful, and made an old toolmaker that
lived metal day and night laugh the hardest in years. "I never met a camel that
needed a Mangler..." quote me. *tears, stitches* It's almost enough to make me
take the two bigger power amps, Romulus and Remus off eBay ROFL.

I think the intelligence community may be feeling the economic pinch as well...
if Alex's body double is moonlighting with The Allnighters, things are tough all over.

We have to get that drummer a wig and fill in when Tommy's down with the flu.. brutal.

Now, it's my turn to return to the OP. The evil that men do is not really attributed to
interdimensional a-holes... it's because they are, and real-time. How easy it is
to pin bad things on evil spirits or some other swine-rinse... guess 'cause it's EASY?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

you can please some of the people some of the time, but not ALL of the people all of the time....
Your stab a humour was excellent, made meeeee laugh,
and I think your post was well presented,
more humour and a little less darkness can be applied all over ats, and we will still achieve the same results
from all our posts, which is..... yep .......nothing...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

First things first. aliens/demons won't live on a second Sun. They get fried etc.
Second. Our Sun is one of 2.000.000.000 in just our galaxy alone, proof of aliens/demons that do not exist anywhere....Please post it.

Renowned scientists are actually still study several clues and unexplained observations about a second unknown "sun"" causing these unexplained phenomena. There are to many signs, to completely ignore the possibility.

Not every Sun looks like ours and there are a few classes of smaller, colder and hardly light producing Suns everywhere in the galaxy, called red and brown dwarf stars. These can and will also be orbited by orbiting planets or moons.

All of history is filled with people that were sure about their knowledge of the universe. The absolute majority of these "facts" are dismissed after being proved otherwise.

Don't ignore and deny anything you can not know for a fact to be true.

Just saying

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure that qualifies as some sort of conspiracy theory.

How so?

I'm pretty sure it qualifies more so as paranoid delusions.

Why all the attention seeking on ATS lately?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join