It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Lucifer the Hidden Unicorn : Saturn-Pan, God of All Time. (ArtiFACT)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Someone must have opened Pandora's Box somewhere, the arc sparks.
2nd

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I mentioned the significance of pirates and heraldry earlier, so let's take a look at something like this for a moment.
It should hopefully provide more insight.

Jolly Roger

Flag of Bartholomew Roberts

Duality , Life Death , Time Hourglass.

Richard Worley's Flag

Duality, Theta

Christopher Condent

666 XXX Trinity of Duality

Everyone can go look around for more of these types of flags, there are a lot of them.
Will throw some random things here now:

Abra Cadabra
Avada Kedavra
Ayurveda
Eye your vid
Vid-Video-Vision-Wit-Wisdom
"I" your "Vision"

Medicine = Me Di Sign
Literally, Harvest Day Sign
The 'Me Die Sign', 'Me Die Soon' , 'Me Dies Oon", "Harvest of the Moon".
"Soon" "Sow On" the "Sun and Moon", "So On" and "Sow Forth".
"So", you "Sow" under the "Sol"
And you "Mow" under the "Moon"

Mow (v.) PIE root *me- "to mow, to cut down grass or grain with a sickle or scythe" (cf. poetic Greek amao, Latin metere "to reap, mow, crop," Italian mietere, Old Irish meithleorai "reapers," Welsh medi).

Ayurveda

Gods of Sound
Solfege

Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti
La Ti Do Re Mi Sol

Really amazing stuff once you start getting into the depth of it all.

edit on 17-8-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Unexpected from my historical perspective.Looking forward to fully absorbing.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by jcutler12888
Very interesting.

You misspelled ouroboros, though. I don't know if that matters in terms of your theory/system, it's just something I noticed...

There are always multiple spellings especially for something that is in multiple languages.
I picked that specific spelling for the "tongue twister" which incidentally parallels perfectly.

I felt really silly when it hit me

Uroboros is another spelling variant I have seen people use pretty often.

I do have one piece of that puzzle though :
Old Latin boro, the early form of classical Latin uro "to burn."

Oh and I did mistakenly put a u in the end of it, that is probably for sure a mistake. Too bad I cannot take it out. Should be an O for sure , hahaha. Pretty ironic.

Very true. I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Before I go take a nap I will toss a few more things out.

Ishtar (pronounced /ˈɪʃtɑːr/; Transliteration: DIŠTAR; Akkadian: 𒀭𒈹 DINGIR INANNA; Sumerian 𒀭𒌋𒁯) is the East Semitic Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian goddess of fertility, love, war, and sex.[1] She is the counterpart to the Sumerian Inanna, and is the cognate for the Northwest Semitic Aramean goddess Astarte.

Ishtar
Easter the East Star
(East means Shining)

Most of you have seen this by now but did you notice the 4 elements? Chimera - Sphinx - Cherub?

This is the "Harpy" of legend.

Like all deities, this one is also associated with deception.
The items in her hands are what I understand to be devices for cutting umbilical cords, therefore representing the importance a Death figure has in Fertility and Love ritual.

Here are some other variants of this specific "Harpy" variation of the chimera.
Alkonost
Gamayun
Sirins

And of course the Sirens (Greek) are heavily associated with many of these aspects in their countless depictions and iterations though history.

According to Ovid (Metamorphoses V, 551), the Sirens were the companions of young Persephone and were given wings by Demeter to search for Persephone when she was abducted.

This is interesting and can allow us to see associations with Dusk in Ovid's accounts.

And of course we have Circe

In Greek mythology, Circe (/ˈsɜrsiː/; Greek Κίρκη Kírkē pronounced [kírkɛ͜ɛ]) is a minor goddess of magic (or sometimes a nymph, witch, enchantress or sorceress).

Kirk, Church, Circe
And of course this name is totally all about the Sacred Circle.

Hecate

Hecate or Hekate (/ˈhɛkətiː/; ancient Greek Ἑκάτη, Hekátē; /ˈhɛkət/) is an ancient goddess, most often shown holding two torches or a key[1] and in later periods depicted in triple form. She is variously associated with crossroads, entrance-ways, fire, light, the Moon, magic, witchcraft, knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, necromancy, and sorcery.[2][3] She has rulership over earth, sea and sky, as well as a more universal role as Saviour (Soteira), Mother of Angels and the Cosmic World Soul.[4][5]

Janus but in the depiction explaining the Trinity through feminine aspects.
Two Torches = Parallel Burning Bushes = QI CHI KI KEY = X Marks the Spot

And of course she was worshiped as the Pancosm by some.

Hecate actually derives from a much older Egyptian deity named Heka

Heka (/ˈhɛkə/; Egyptian: Ḥkȝ; also spelt Hike) was the deification of magic in Egyptian mythology, his name being the Egyptian word for "magic". According to Egyptian writing (Coffin text, spell 261), Heka existed "before duality had yet come into being." The term "Heka" was also used for the practice of magical ritual. The Coptic word "hik" is derived from the Ancient Egyptian. Heka literally means activating the Ka, the aspect of the soul which embodied personality. Egyptians thought activating the power of the soul was how magic worked. "Heka" also implied great power and influence, particularly in the case of drawing upon the Ka of the gods. Heka acted together with Hu, the principle of divine utterance, and Sia, the concept of divine omniscience, to create the basis of creative power both in the mortal world and the world of the gods.

Hex, Heka, Magic, Spirit Activation
Hks = Hissing

Before I end this, I'll give a mention to Khnum another deity who became prominent in some areas of Egypt.

Khnum (/kəˈnuːm/; also spelled Khnemu) was one of the earliest Egyptian deities, originally the god of the source of the Nile River. Since the annual flooding of the Nile brought with it silt and clay, and its water brought life to its surroundings, he was thought to be the creator of the bodies of human children, which he made at a potter's wheel, from clay, and placed in their mothers' wombs. He later was described as having moulded the other deities, and he had the titles Divine Potter and Lord of created things from himself.

So this is the Divine Potter, and we are his Pottery aka Golems.
He is the Green Ram the Jolly Green Giant the Giant at the top of the Bean Stalk, which twists to the heavens.
This would also make him proverbial Harry Potter, so to speak.
(Harry = Leader / War / Destroy)

Check out Min also for some more interesting myths and iconography.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Jesus is Lucifer? Um, no.

Back in my days of researching/following the occult, I always figured that Jesus was just another ploy by whatever religious group that would use His name as a means to perpetuate their ideals.

What did I realize? He (Jesus) is the real deal! He is the way, the truth and the life...as HE said. NO man comes to the Father but through Him. It's not open for discussion. You don't get to heaven nor do you meet the Father without a belief and without faith in Yeshua. End of discussion. Eternity is so long it's difficult to comprehend. You get 70ish years to make your choice. Once you've made your choice, you live with it. After you die, it's too late to change your mind. Try to imagine 70 years on a graph of infinity. It's a speck/blip at best.

The beauty of faith is that it isn't forced on you. Nobody points a gun at your head and demands that you believe. Jesus doesn't want your coerced belief or acceptance. He just wants you to realize what He did (was brutally treated and then killed) for ONE reason. So YOU can be saved and meet Him one day!

Ah yes, I remember well the days of toying with demons and seeing/hearing things that I should have left alone.

Yeshua is the real deal. It's up to you to believe and to have faith in Him.

Anyone who purports to be a messenger of His and attempts to use force or coercion is most certainly not a follower of Him. He will never force you nor will He coerce you. The choice is yours and yours alone to follow Him. He LOVES us with unconditional love! Few if any of us can even comprehend what that means. Most of us have conditions on our love. NOT HIM! Even when we are spitting in His face, rejecting Him and talking all grades of horrible things about Him.....He still loves us! Good luck finding anyone else who loves you in that way. Chances are better than not that you don't love anyone in that way. It's a LOVE that bypasses any expectations and any semblance of human conscience.

You either serve Him or you serve the other one. There is no middle ground. Satan is stoked that so many don't believe he exists. He doesn't even bother with them since they're already lost.

Make your choice of whom you serve. You will only get one shot at it.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Your thread reminds me of this..

Evil's tactics are to divide and conquer. The devil is in the details.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
HOWEVER, if it is the first particle = hydrogen, it has no neutrons and therefore no mass.

Protons and neutrons are approximately the same mass; the atomic mass of any atom is the sum of its protons and neutrons. The vast majority of hydrogen atoms have an atomic mass of 1, although there are two rare isotopes (one or two neutrons), which is why the atomic mass is slightly over one on the periodic table since it is an average of all isotopes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Carrying on your train of thought, there is no way to split a proton, and therefore no way of creating the 'Eve' (if I'm understanding you correctly). However, the current theory is that hydrogen and helium were the first elements to coalesce from the energy of the big bang, and all other elements were formed within stars (which had formed from the H and He.

www.physics.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

MS MR. It ended in 2010, now we move to a different tempo, yet the same sort of beat. Remember you create your own reality yet to many extents it can only be derived from were you got it from. Once you create something it will trap you, kind of like the owner becoming the owned. Our world and existence is just reformations and reinterpretations and rebirths of all that was before, patterns just repeating themselves endlessly if albeit in a bit different ways. Variations there in there are.

But were are you at? Hell is for children, for they create there own mess, and children don't think before they do, and children are some of the cruelest creatures under the sun, because they think there the only creatures under the sun. But yes interesting breakdown on the symbology in the human mind. And the mind works on symbology, of which the language of good and evil is superimposed upon, thereby our material world is derived from.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

The problem is though that Lucifer corresponds to the planet Venus; not Saturn. Venus is the planet of Love....

Nope venus is the planet of war, or unbalance to hot, to close to the sun. Mars is the planet of love or balanced, in the right place, though not the right time, not to cold, but not to hot. Or at least it was, but you know at one time everything once existed. Look at its surface, its imprinted there on and mirrored within the dualities of this existence.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I couldn't sleep, I want to post a little more first.

First I wanted to drop a few more Chimeras for everyone to look into, this time from China. A place of great secrets and I will get into Asian alchemy and astrology off and on as we go through.

Sin-You

The Sin-you, (Also called Hiai Chai, Chiai Tung, or Kai Tsi) is a mythical Chinese chimerical creature known throughout various East Asian cultures, and is often compared to the Qilin.

The appearance of the Sin-you is similar to that of a Qilin, but more feral and imposing. It is a large quadruped with a feline or ovine body, a shaggy mane, and is either depicted with hooves or feline paws (the latter often to stress its difference from the Qilin). In has a single, unbranching horn in the center of its head, like a western unicorn. The Sin-you’s eyes are said to be very intense and imposing, figuratively burning into whomever it gazes at in a predatory fashion.

The Sin-you is highly symbolic of justice, and is believed to have the power to know if a person is lying or know if they are guilty with a glance. It sometimes depicted at court beside the ruler or judge: if a person told a falsehood in its presence, it would leap forward and impale the perjurer though the heart with its horn. In other instances, the judge would put convicted murderers before the Sin-you, who would slay them in the same fashion if they were truly the perpetrator, but leave the innocent unharmed.

See any parallels?
CHIAI-TUNG

Qilin
Another well known variation worthy of note to express the notion clearly here.
QI - LIN

CHINA = CHI + NA

Chinthe

The Chinthe from Burma:

The story of why chinthes guard the entrances of pagodas and temples are given as such:

A princess had a son through her marriage to a lion, but later abandoned the lion who then became enraged and set out on a road of terror throughout the lands. The son then went out to slay this terrorizing lion. The son came back home to his mother stating he slew the lion, and then found out that he killed his own father. The son later constructed a statue of the lion as a guardian of a temple to atone for his sin.[2]

The chinthe is revered and loved by the Burmese people and is used symbolically on the royal thrones of Burma. Predating the use of coins for money, brass weights cast in the shape of mythical beasts like the chinthe were commonly used to measure standard quantities of staple items.[3]

Read the story closely, this should sound very familiar to those following along.

Also it notes:

The manussiha a combination of Pali manussa (man) and siha (lion) is a half-lion half-man mythical creature that is symbolic of a guardian, usually found guarding the four corners of a pagoda. It has a human head and torso and lion hindquarters.[4] It is comparable to the sphinx.

A very similar related type of statuary we can examine to see greater differentiation yet still the same core motifs, here is ShiShi

The lions are always presented in pairs, a manifestation of yin and yang, the female representing yin and the male yang. The male lion has its right front paw on an embroidered ball called a "xiù qiú" (绣球), which is sometimes carved with a geometric pattern known in the West as the "Flower of life" The female is essentially identical, but has a cub under the closer (left) paw to the male, representing the cycle of life.

Telling us some important facts right there.
If you want to see more of these types please follow the "related" links and use Google, I need to move on now.

I will come back to this later but have to move into crafting commerce and the guilds next:
Flower of Life

The Secret of the Golden Flower

I Ching

These are super important topics and by understanding the wisdom and teachings of the people all over the world we can finally understand who we ourselves are. I will come back into the Eastern aspects of this much more later, but next I want to go to America for a lesson in Weaving.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

ya but interesting also is your moniker. un-do.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Dine Bahane

Diné Bahaneʼ (Navajo: "Story of the People"), the Navajo creation story, describes the prehistoric emergence of the Navajos, and centers on the area known as the Dinétah, the traditional homeland of the Navajo people.

To understand how the human exists, one must seek out some of the most seemingly desolate places.

What do the Navajo have to do with it? Everything actually.

Throughout the world Weaving is considered one of the most important early crafts humans learned, and great significance is placed towards this in ritual and legend, in order to express the deeper information about the "Deity" and about how life worked in all respects.

The Story of Spider Man and Spider Woman

"They knew how to weave the fibers of cotton and hemp and other plants. First Woman asked Spider Man and Spider Woman to teach people how to weave the fibers of plants so they would not have to depend on animal skins for clothing.[6] Cotton seeds were planted, and the cotton was gathered. Spider Man taught the people to shape a little wheel, 3 or 4 inches in diameter, and put a slender stick through it to spin the cotton. First Woman said, "You must spin towards your person, not away, as you wish to have the beautiful goods come to you. If you spin away from you, the goods will depart from you." Spider Man named the spindle "yódí yil ya'hote", meaning "turning around with the beautiful goods." Spider Woman said, "No, it shall be called nto is yil ya'hote, turning with the mixed chips."

Spider Man and Woman = Gamy = Mating = Stick through Center of Wheel = Spinning Cotton = Weaving
Alchemy Creates the Arts and Crafts

All of the same core motifs are expressed dutifully, continue reading onward and you will see some surprising elements of duality, twisting/spinning, creation, mating, etc.

So what does this ultimately mean? That our Professions, our Crafts, are Religious at their core psychologically speaking. They are based on belief and procedure (ritual). Superstitions often accompany them, etc.

So this brings us to a extremely important aspect of the world religious system, the craft guilds themselves.
For example in the UK we have the Livery Companies

Historically in this example these have played very important pivotal roles in the molding of global commerce.

The Livery Companies of the City of London are various historic trade associations almost all of which are known as the "Worshipful Company of..." their relevant trade, craft or profession.[1][2] The medieval Companies originally developed as guilds and were responsible for the regulation of their trades, controlling, for instance, wages and labour conditions. Until the Protestant Reformation, they were closely associated with religious activities, notably in support of chantry chapels and churches and the observance of ceremonies, notably the mystery plays.

This is another topic worthy of it's own thread and days of study.
I will only be covering it briefly and using it as a mere example, there are plenty more similar examples along these lines.

ALL of these companies are "WORSHIPFUL".

To remain relevant, I will discuss the Worshipful Company of Makers of Playing Cards

Their Wiki

Originally the Company was created in order to regulate and control the importation of cheap playing cards, to protect the card makers and their families, and to maintain quality. The Crown received the benefit of the duties levied by the Company agreeing to pay a tax on all packs, and the ace of spades was chosen to show the tax. Every maker of playing cards had to have a mark of his own enrolled to indicate recognition of his name. The excise duty on playing cards was abolished on 4 April 1960, as the cost of administration had become excessive.

The true origin of the Company’s coat of arms is unknown, but an official Grant of Arms was presented on 31 March 1982. The shield shows the four suits with an upright hand holding an ace of hearts. The motto is ‘Corde Recto Elati Omnes’ meaning ‘with an upright heart all will be exalted’.

This explains why among all of these corporations worldwide, we have a limited amount of "regulatory bodies" that can actually have leverage on things like what type of symbolism is implemented on something as irrelevant as a playing card.

But it's not irrelevant, playing cards explain everything about life!
Duality being foremost.

Here is the wiki on Playing Card history

Cards = Occult Religious Symbolism
Look at things and ask yourself "What does this mean?"
And seek answers for your questions.
Check the related links also.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I got another theory that could debunk this thread and allot alike

Religion is made up by people that had questions that could not be answered by science in the past, and people in misery for have something to believe in.. as some believes in ferries and unicorns

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

These are just two examples under the hundreds available featuring Palm Trees specifically.

I just picked these at random because they were the simplest and I didn't see the ones I liked from a few days ago.

Please note especially the Top one and "What is the Snake Doing?" Recall my posts about "Who is Venus Pandemos" and "Narcissus". That's what this is all about actually. Who is the Serpent?

Quick topic mentions for study::
Four Species

The four species (Hebrew: ארבעת המינים‎ arba'at ha-minim, also called arba minim) are four plants mentioned in the Torah (Leviticus 23:40) as being relevant to Sukkot.[1] Karaite Jews build their Sukkot out of branches from the four specified plants (see Other interpretations), while Rabbinic Jews take three types of branches and one type of fruit which are held together and waved in a special ceremony during the Jewish holiday of Sukkot. The waving of the four plants is a mitzvah prescribed by the Torah, and contains symbolic allusions to a Jew's service of God.

World Tree

Yggdrasil

Axis Mundi

Over Time I will be getting into other types of plants and trees as well but decided to feature the Phoenix prominently, but probably along with some important overlooked Constellations that have critical clues to understanding the depth of what is really going on here.

I will also get into some serious exposes about topics like the Calendars and how worldwide the vast majority of them are parallel, and the days represent the same motifs and even the same planets.
Of course not in all Calendars, because some cultures use 3 or 4 calendars at once! (Like we do.)

I want to thank everyone following so far, I am enjoying finally creating a outlet / dump for this topic.
I will be back soon after a break.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Another one of these huh..
Religion is BS and people like you keep propagating this insane belief in nonsense with a twist of delusional conspiracy.

We as a species will not move forward until jokers like you are no longer around.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Dude, you really hit the Holy Grail with this one!!! (note for those searching enlightment: HOly GRAil for HOGRA for HOMO sapiens, right).... Whatever you say here is a total brain whitewash for the Illuminate wannabees, i.e. conspiracy/distinction/socialisation seeking individuals.... Occult/Freemasonry and other bull# of this kind is just another man-made religion based on apparent premises linked to proper historic facts... It is like me coming up with HOGRA, linking it with some historic fact going by the same/similar name, and making science out of it. How does this man-made religion help the children starving at the very moment in Africa?? How did you stop the wars ambient around us by your symbolism in plain sight? As schizophrenic right above here just said, any man-made religion is here to control the minds and actions of those who do not understand their own little life we all have. There will always be people out there wishing to control ones over others. It is human nature, unfortunately, as we are not any perfect Gods but people prone to failure and corruption. Get on with it.

Muzzle, you really need to wake up to this occult BS or you will find yourself in a very wicked and evil place very soon. Stop searching for some distinction/recognition/reputation/popularity from others by searching some apparently supreme knowledge of such kind and do something really meaningful. Help others, show compassion and sympathy with the everyday man on the streets. By this you will be rewarded by far more and immediate recognition and you will also understand that life is all about doing small things, repeatedly, for the love coming back from it in return... Yes, this is the holy grail my friend, and I truly hope you will find enlightment in this way sometimes... You are just otherwise trying to make your fragile child ego feel important by this BS instead of focusing on the real issues which make on man happy on an everyday basis. If talking about BS makes you happy, then go to hell. Satan is expecting you there any minute. THX
edit on 17-8-2013 by illoomenate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well no one defeats what Love does to everything, the good is seen, upheld. God is deciphered by most as the Highest Love and Goodness in their heart. Intent is the only thing that truly matters. So their secret coding is all null and void by default and only their ego prevents them from realizing that all their actions are misfires, errors and amount to a rather low IQ bully, taking direction from his body suit primitive dog eat dog jungle mentality, lower mind, thats what slaver and rank and file systems are, going around and trying to intimidate people into his rules he's written on the back of his candy wrapper.

Luckily the Teacher loves him too!

Anway, Christ is Higher Mind, and in that sense, Higher Self, and yet quite possibly there was a teacher that came in. If he said or did anything like was depicted then he was the Son of God, and that term itself is metaphorically understood in scriptures, which are metaphors, for its an inner understanding. All about subduing our lower body suit, and ego, and meditating, going within, and communing with God and achieving Higher Mind, ascension. Thus son of man becomes Son of God, and Daughters too! Certainly the Sumar group has done its best to create layers of codes, full spectrum, from the good to the bad.

But its only intent of heart and the eye we see with that matters about how we're doing in the tests.

For them, they need to drop their ego's and start to learn with humble hearts, and serve humanity they've worked so hard to enslave.

The prodigal son needs to return.
edit on 17-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
very excellent thread Muzzle.
thank you.
i see the detractors are beginning to arrive.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by illoomenate

Thanks for the well written reasoning. I too have been struck by waves of connections. I threw out all those writings upon realizing that I had spent some time recording nonsense. It's an interesting diversion, but it should not be considered reality. en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join