It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Lucifer the Hidden Unicorn : Saturn-Pan, God of All Time. (ArtiFACT)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Hello, *SNIP* i also believe jesus to be lucifer, perhaps not satan as such depending on how you want to look at it, i have info which supports your theory that you do not have that i noticed as well as a secret none on the planet have found, atleast not of any people in the public who are alive.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION
edit on 4/17/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i have much info that displays luke (luke acts) was jesus, luke=lux=lucifer, hence if jesus failed or decided not to save the world of scum he would become the anti messiah, lucifer.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3RCA44AM

Its easy to unravel the Jesus/Lucifer problem some have. Two different types of light. One based on "wisdom" the other is spiritual.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Jesus is not the opposite of wisdom. The Spirit is Wisdom. Jesus said to be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves (Matthew 10:16).

If people want to call the devil - prince of darkness, the title of Lucifer - The Light Bearer then that's their choice, but Jesus is the real Lucifer and Morning Star (read 2 Peter 1:19 in the older Latin and original Greek). People can choose to call darkness Light, but I choose to call Light Light and darkness darkness and Jesus is the Light Bearer Lucifer.
edit on 17-4-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

One couldn't really be or pretend to be in Lucifer's case a savior of mankind without claiming to bring "light" to man.

Jesus said HE was the "light of the world"....as opposed to be included.

Lucifer.....knowledge of good and evil for man, will save man ect although Lucifer knows that it wont but rather will take man captive.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: arpgme

One couldn't really be or pretend to be in Lucifer's case a savior of mankind without claiming to bring "light" to man.

Jesus said HE was the "light of the world"....as opposed to be included.

Lucifer.....knowledge of good and evil for man, will save man ect although Lucifer knows that it wont but rather will take man captive.

Lucifer is the bright morning star...so is Jesus...Jesus is lucifer...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
its easy to decode who is LORD, not talking about Jesus, Jesus alone as a name is not that...

LORD is BAAL in Babylonian, so you have to consider, how is it possible Jesus to be LORD, its the judaism adittion and manipulation. Babylona fall before Jesus, but the church desided to call him LORD 2-3 centuries AD. Lord or EL SABATH, EL, represents Saturn or Kronos or SETH in Egypt, with his son and always presented with 2 bull horns.

Since christianity is polluted with judaism, LORD Jesus is actually the son of Satan-Sabaoth-Saturn-SETH its the same person.

Christianity is actually double standards, HOLY FATHER OF ALL HEAVENS and GODS/MEN is Zeus and Jesus (without LORD) represents Apollo God.

Christianity foundations was Gnosticism, Julian emperor in Rome and romans is the ones who crafted and promoted the 12 gods of Olympus. In my country we have the Olympian faith much before that. It represent Zeus, Arhs, Apollo, Mother but romans implemented the fallen Olympians as well.. A corrupted version of the Olympians.

Dionysus (is also the son of Kronos/saturn), in modern times they try to attach the name of Dionysus with Zeus, but that is another bullcrap of new age manipulators. iTS very clear to understand it, if you just learn what they celebrated during Christmas in ancient years.

In my country Ellas, the abominations didnt recognized, only few mystic followers praised to them. So each christmas time, they praised to Dionisus birth, son of Kronos. Romans took it and made it Kronians, which they celebrated Saturn and they exchanged gifts.

we could say safely that Lord Jesus is Dionysus.

Justin emperor later in Rome, romans are actually a big manipulators and I am sure its not their fault, they got manipulated by others. Promoted with a fanatic way the Christianity, but in their standards. They also slaughtered 19million Ellines and burned many of our books.

As you can see Romans in a very short period of time, they created 2 religions. Julian and Justin. Also in our books, during Roman empire, remaining abominations reptilian race, leftovers in the surface of planet earth, came in contact with all the queens and kings of that period in France and they merged their blood, also signed up a treaty. Who have that in a historical book as information.

In nowdays all conspirators believe that something is wrong with the queen of england, reptilian... lol Its all kings and queens and their kids. (also politicians and bankers in nowdays) or the leaders of political parties that run the governments.

We still have copies of that historical book from the 16th century, that contains all the information about the treaty reptilians did with the kings and queens in Kasteli france. At least I know how to celebrate my christmas, with a SUN instead bithleem star in my trea and prays to Father and his son.
(tweaked version)

not the abominations. Its not people fault though, it all goes to their ar$$s.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I need a miracle lol

m.facebook.com...

I'm a dreamer, my savoir is pure now S.O.S lol
edit on 26-2-2016 by Shayo because: Heed my call Saturn lol

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I believe they're the same or at least the names.
I don't have a copy of the info but I read an interesting bunch of info about English language design a guy wrote which was how many deity names all related to a guy and girl living right now.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
www.truthcontest.com...

I found the above to be worthy of sharing. As I was once wisely advised, take what "resonates" and ignore what doesn't.

Namaste
- Shayo of Saturn

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
www.truthcontest.com...

I found the above to be worthy of sharing. As I was once wisely advised, take what "resonates" and ignore what doesn't.

Namaste
- Shayo of Saturn

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: filledcup

Lucifer is both the false light and the true light, remember God is duality...Both dark and light, spiritual and material, truth and deceiver. Lucifer is the light shrouded in darkness, He is the bearer of light and light was begetted by the darkness and Christ is the hidden principle who maintains the balance of the opposites that's why between the dual aspects is the hidden 3rd entity of the trinity. Light cannot destroy darkness because they are one, if one will be destroyed then there will be no existence at all. Whenever you face the light, there is always shadow attached unto it...hidden until you became the middle man who faces the light but behind is the dark shadow. That's why God can't destroy Satan because they are two dual aspects of the ONE hidden Supreme Being...Now mystery is solved! This explains the double headed janus and the balancing forces of opposites like the chineae yin and yang.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

You nailed it right and to thanks you so much for sharing, I just want to share some insights about an ancient symbol which ties itself to the Supreme Godhead because I believe that Christ bears this mark on his physical body in my dreams:

VESICA PISCES

Vesica Pisces

The Vesica Pisces is easily one of the most profound geometrical images of ancient and modern times. (5/31/05) It is, for example, considered to be an integral part of the Ark of the Covenant, as described and shown figuratively by ka-gold's version of the Vesica Pisces. The latter article, in fact, ties in rather nicely with the so-called Hourglass Nebula described at the end of this Halexandrian webpage.

Essentially the intersection of two, overlapping spheres, the Vesica Pisces (including the interior portion of it, and/or the more common two dimensional version) represents, among other things:

1) The joining of God and Goddess to create an offspring,

2) A symbol for Jesus Christ,

3) In art a pointed oval used as an aureole in medieval sculpture and painting,

4) The vagina of the female goddess,

5) The basic motif in the Flower of Life,

6) An overlay of the Tree of Life,

7) The formative power of polygons,

8) A geometrical description of square roots and harmonic proportions, and/or

7) A source of immense power and energy,

1) In the earliest traditions, the supreme being was represented by a sphere, the symbol of a being with no beginning and no end, continually existing, perfectly formed and profoundly symmetrical. The addition of a second sphere represented the expansion of unity into the duality of male and female, god and goddess. By overlapping, the two spheres, the god and goddess created a divine offspring. The Vesica Pisces motif (and its derivatives, the Flower of Life, Tree of Life, and fundamentals of geometry) has a history of thousands of years and easily predates virtually all major religions of the current era.

2) The son or daughter of the god and goddess is associated with the overlapping of the spheres -- the resulting three dimensional figure somewhat like an American football. [Sorry about that!] In the case of Jesus Christ, the two dimensional figure has also served as a symbol for the miracle of the fishes. (The “tail” also served to more easily identify the source of the plane figure.) There is also conveyed the spiritual power originating from the interior of this symbol.

3) Virtually every medieval church in Europe uses as a standard motif, the Vesica Pisces in two dimensions. The fact many of these churches were dedicated to the Virgin Mary or to Mary Madagalene (aka the goddess) is simply part of the understanding. Several of the churches in northern France are even located in such a manner that their points of light recreate the “lights” of the constellation Virgo. In Glastonbury, England, the site normally attributed to Avalon (the island of the Goddess), is also where the Chapel of St. Mary is located -- the latter which is apparently patterned with the use of the Vesica Pisces.

4) The goddess of any and all religions which recognize her power and significance invariably use the Vesica Pisces to identify her. From the overlapping pools of water and the chalice well cover in the goddess’s garden in Glastonbury (aka Avalon) to any number of representations of the Tree of Life, the goddess and her ability to create and birth life are celebrated.

5) Drunvalo Melchizedek, in his Flower of Life symbolism, uses the Vesica Pisces as well, and considers it the geometric image through which light was created.

6) The Tree of Life is shown in one of its many representations as the primary graphic of the home page of this website, and includes the Vesica Pisces (and Flower of Life) quite deliberately. The ease with which the patterns fit make the inclusion a virtual automatic.

www.halexandria.org/dward097.htm

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: erosphanespriapus

This is all quite fascinating, I must say.

However I am wondering why you would consider it important to identify and locate such a symbol?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This goes in General Conspiracies because it's about the General Principle (All Subjects).
The Generic Generative Generational Genetic Genesis of our Gens.

King's Head, Lion's Body, Eagle's Wings
looking out over rising horizon
towards supplication of beggaring multitude
the endless whining sound
demanding font of mountainous decree
ultimate standard of highest morality dispensation
your hate defines my love
in starkly superior parameters of health
take this tablet - don't call me in the morning
i wont respect you
but what would new age jesus do?
installation of purification program
code name: monde du angelique nouveau
institution of crypto concentration camps
to instill race for focused Mastery transduction
and infinite capacity for charging ahead
through blinding light of faithful intercourse
with Heavenly Hostess Cake
spread eyes wide open and dripping wet
the Holiest of Holy Water
flooding greatly over landlocked region
inviting preservation of animal coupling
plowing across waves in electric arc
covenantal divide traverse conversion
into solitary entrance of bridal chamber
within repose of sanctioned coital embrace

(btw whoever coded this "abovetopsecret" website needs to find a new job.. its #ing pathetic)

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WyrdMystes

Hey.
You got me at the Heavenly Hostess Cake.
That was a very interesting addition.

Something is incredibly Wyrd about your post.
I'm on my phone I'll talk more later k?

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I really love the way you masked that message in superficial complexity.

But to me it was all simplicity.
I totally got the message.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I am like so freakin intrigued right now, lol.

I'm actually in disbelief.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I have no idea what to make of you right now.

Hahahhaha
edit on 11/27/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join