It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Lucifer the Hidden Unicorn : Saturn-Pan, God of All Time. (ArtiFACT)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Whats do these have to do with Jesus being his own enemy in the bible and the devil being Saturn, to a greek mythological creature called "satyr" that plays a flute, to a God based about time, when really I don't recall any God being God of clocks? On second thought, don't answer that.

This is why I said stop rhyming for a while. Ur going to burn out this way.
edit on 17-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The Chambered Nautilus

Nautilus shells were popular items in the Renaissance cabinet of curiosities and were often mounted by goldsmiths on a thin stem to make extravagant nautilus shell cups, such as the Burghley Nef, mainly intended as decorations rather than for use. Small natural history collections were common in mid-19th-century Victorian homes, and chambered nautilus shells were popular decorations.

The chambered nautilus is the title and subject of a poem by Oliver Wendell Holmes, in which he admires the "ship of pearl" and the "silent toil/That spread his lustrous coil/Still, as the spiral grew/He left the past year's dwelling for the new." He finds in the mysterious life and death of the nautilus strong inspiration for his own life and spiritual growth. He concludes:

Build thee more stately mansions, O my soul,
As the swift seasons roll!
Leave thy low-vaulted past!
Let each new temple, nobler than the last,
Shut thee from heaven with a dome more vast,
Till thou at length art free,
Leaving thine outgrown shell by life's unresting sea!

This creature is extremely significant symbolically.
We have the Spiral Shell, the Face with Tentacles, etc.

The chambered nautilus is often used as an example of the golden spiral. While nautiluses show logarithmic spirals, their ratios range from about 1.24 to 1.43, with an average ratio of about 1.33 to 1. The golden spiral's ratio is 1.618. This is actually visible when the cut nautilus is inspected.

Golden Spiral
Golden Ratio

A nautilus shell was used to fashion this drinking cup depicting Atlas, a legendary titan of Greco-Roman mythology.[6]

So Shell = Turtle Shell
Who has a "Shell on their back"?

EVERT COLLIER (BREDA C.1640-AFTER 1706 LONDON)
A VANITAS STILL-LIFE WITH A CHEST OF JEWELS, A NAUTILUS CUP, AN UPTURNED CROWN AND A SKULL RESTING ON THE TOP WITH A NOTE 'NEMOANTE MORTEM BEATUS DICI.POTEST', AND OTHER OBJECTS ON A DRAPED TABLE

That's not my caps lock it was from the site Christie's.com

That painting is jam packed with some important motifs.

Here is one from the Royal Collection It will allow you to zoom in closer on both photos to see the intricate details a little better.

This one I am fascinated by because it shows a merging of deity figures/concepts. There is a description next to it but it's limited and only tells us that Neptune is a central theme.
If you look closely you will see that it's not so easy, and actually we have many deities symbolically represented and merged into a cohesive and sophisticated work of art.

The etymology of the name Atlas is uncertain and still debated. Virgil took pleasure in translating etymologies of Greek names by combining them with adjectives that explained them: for Atlas his adjective is durus, "hard, enduring",[6] which suggested to George Doig[7] that Virgil was aware of the Greek τλήναι "to endure"; Doig offers the further possibility that Virgil was aware of Strabo's remark that the native North African name for this mountain was Douris. Since the Atlas mountains rise in the region inhabited by Berbers, it has been suggested that the name might be taken from one of the Berber languages, specifically adrar, Berber for "mountain".[8]
Some modern linguists derive it and its Greek root from the Proto-Indo-European root *tel, 'to uphold, support'; others[citation needed] suggest that it is an Indo-European name. Others hold it is non-Indo-European, or Pre-Greek in origin, associated with the word "thalassa", meaning "sea"[citation needed].

So even Virgil associated Atlas with τλήναι, which again is the "TL". (Tau Lambda Eta Nu Alpha Iota)
Tlenai.

Here is another cup from the UK Royal Collection.

There are others and they are all unique and different in various ways.
I highly suggest everyone take a look around at these different types of "Art" for more insights.

Now for the kicker...

The "Giant Turtle":
Colossochelys Atlas

Colossal (Giant) + Chelys (Claw) + Atlas (Bear/Hold/Support)

Why is the "Giant Tortoise" named The Colossal Claw of Atlas?
Because Atlas is the "Giant Mystical World Turtle".

The "Titanic that Sank", the "Turtle that Dove", the "Column that Fell", the "Lost Island".

Put it all into context now.

Look on the Wiki for the Giant Turtle it even says things cryptically so you will figure it out !!!

Like the modern Galápagos tortoise, C. atlas's weight was supported by four elephantine feet.

4 Elephant Feet?
That's hilariously referring to the Asian mythology.
edit on 17-9-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm glad you picked this up again Muzzleflash. Of course, now I have to catch up with you. LOL.

edit on 10/4/2013 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Satan is actually Twilight Sparkle in the middle of this pic, she is so popular and has sweetness of fresh oven cup cakes.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thank You muzzleflash!!
I was never interested in symbols but your thread has strong magnet.

Thank You!!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Janus the two faced is actually the Triple God/Goddess-Trinity because the "hidden head" is the combination of both into one

Just one example of how they bring out the dark codes, Janus is depicted as the duality, in the statues, but the more ancient meaning of the two faced god was Mom and Dad. So they just darken the meanings of everthing.

Example, demonizing christmas lights on trees or anywhere for that matter. Saying its an occult ritual, when the satanists may see the dark codes in things, but the people always see the light codes. But in reality I discovered where the actual practice of putting xmass lights, and multi colored things on trees comes from: from observation of nature. Ancient people observed the miracle of nature, and the light streaming in.

Cedars, like the bushes we have, have a unique quality, in cradling rain drops. They last for hours after the rain, even 5 hours later. I was stunned to see, after rain or sprinkler, these tiny fairy christmas lights, not rainbow hued, but pure hued, different shades of red, orange, green and even blue.

When examining closely I noticed that the drops that are cradled, with these feathery textured needles, are turned into little cyrstals, they take a textured surface, and then the light shines through for some reason, choosing a hue of color.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The point Im making about the cedars is that this is a wonderful miracle of nature where like amethysts or quartz, or trees even, its transmuting LIGHT ENERGY and you feel God/Heaven/Home/Family/Joy/Miracle.

I surely don't know the coding for Lucifer but as an angel, depicted, he is not God, he's just a person, for God is the Light interconnecting everyone. Everyone is a person, some are asshats, ie harm others, and some are good, various degrees of Love and Virtue.

In everything there are codes and I can see them, the light and dark, in the duality, and everywhere there is dark, light is there as well to help us through. And we have to choose the meanings, what eye we see with.

Another thing about the mystery school set who revel in some of these codes and actually believe in a duality God, a neutral God is that they're completely distorted. So filled with lower frequency mind, predatory mind, abuse of others, ignoring others and calling them cattle, enslaving others, murder, rape, harm, they can't even think straight and they certainly can't feel with their Insight. They are cut off from knowing, from Higher Levels until they turn around and start to fight for growth of love and repentance, with every ounce of their strength.

So they miss a few things in their depictions. What they are revealing is their dark code, what they're choosing to see, NOT WHAT IS.

This is but the state of their mind, and they're in a dreamschool, like we are, and their minds aren't well. They are lower frequency beings, predators. They filter their beliefs and thought with that frequency.

The Universe, our school, akin to being a hologram and like entering a movie kind of, IS DUALITY OR NEUTRAL. Its like a teeter totter, and you can color the pages up your way.

And the co-creational element means you can affect the movie around you, the world around you. You can entice the sun to come out, or make storms appear.

So its a testing ground and we have a long time to grow up, with infinite amounts of chances, don't you think someone is going to make the right choice and grow sooner or later?

Except that is not OK either, for its more like dark hats created a hellzone and then recycle souls and say that kind of thing as consellation prize.

Family intervenes and gets people's minds lifted and gets them the hell out of dodge.

You can't picture what is outside, and the real Virtues and rules of higher ups when you're a dark hat, for your mind only misses full understanding of the light codes, and they're stuck in the universe and think its god? Its not, its just a movie, its acutally a kind of technology! Note they do understand the light code and manipulate human emotion and love and feelings, but its a shallow understanding not based on infinite love and its not the same thing as remembering everything.

Above, its a frequency match and relates to density. The lower gravity hellzones aren't the same as those who have their happy thoughts to Fly. Angel Wings, Light As A Feather, LOVE. Its ALL LOVE UP THERE.

We have to overcome the baser instincts in our body suit, that which is related to the dog eat dog primitive jungle, and cultivate our Higher Mind, for that is rising above it all and going to the Heavenly home Eutopias, infinite realms, progressing and growing up, infinitely.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The cross is the symbol of Zeus, romans but maybe jews or a cult jesuits (its not certain it was romans, because they always used crusofiction in jerusalem, romans had a huge empire during their prosperity, but is there any recorded evidence, that they used crusofiction in any other countries? Anyway... they took it from us and used it as a symbol and tool of punishment. So it ended be the symbol of christianity.

But it is actually the symbol of Zeus. Thats why there is so much hate. Also our original flag in Greece in ancient years, was this black cross inside a circle, now its a white cross without a circle and blue strips.

www.fatsimare.gr...

Also another form of Zeus symbol is that one (this shape was used mostly in Creta by Minoans)... www.palo.gr...

But abominations like nazis, humiliated the symbol of our father. But if you notice, its a reversed SVAstika compared with the nazis symbol, they reversed it for their purpose.

So here is some questions you may ask and you must answer to your selfs.
1) evil entities, hate the cross, but its not because of Jesus, its because of Zeus (because its the original symbol of Zeus, it cannot be changed) we used it for thousands and thousands of years, before romans take it.
2) the foreign bibles (not the greek version) represent Zeus as the evil and the center of evil, therefore, zeus should be scared his own name and symbols..
you see the manipulation in judaism? Jewish didnt knew that this is the actual symbol of Zeus...

Zeus is our father, AVE ZEYS

this symbol here, that is widely used by cults link. Represents the weapons of our gods also the balance between the universe, the negatives and the positives. All our gods have this shape of weapon, like 2x E and 1 is reversed.

ps: also many statues in India have this symbol, also Dogon tribe in Africa, that represents the ancient gods and the Uranian race...
edit on 11-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Wow!! Awesome Thread... I am with you 95% on my "beliefs" as well pertaining to the complexity of words and symbols and so on.

I am so very glad my research has lead me back to ATS.. for now anyway.

OP I am not sure if you are aware that this entire thread leads back to the stars.

AS ABOVE SO BELOW couldn't be a more correct statement.

The ALL derives from the very statement above. The ALL as in anything you can think of. (Period)

Crazy enough I began reading "The Lost Gospel" and had a thought pop in to the ole mind that made me put the book down.

The thought that came into mind was 13th Zodiac. From there I have been trying to learn about Ophiuchus. Why the thought came into play was beyond me until I dove further into the rabbit hole concerning this 13th Zodiac.

Seems to me as of now..

The religions and or myths have derived from the stars. They tell a story that is strangely enough manifesting in our world in more ways than one.

As the story has been told throughout the Eons it has many names. The main characters have many names...but mostly tell of the same story.

Where I am at presently, basically is what happens at the end of the story. Alpha and Omega. There is an end to His-Story in Time. What is it?

For now.. I see it as my train of thought going back to "The Lost Gospel". This book is speaking about the Bridegroom and how an ancient text tells a story of Jesus and Mary becoming one. Not to give anything away (just in case you read it).. there is a Holy Matrimony that can be said to rectify the plot in the Garden. This story is also told not in this ancient Valentian text, but also in Ophiuchus.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: covertpanther
reply to post by covertpanther

One more thing to add;

Why do we SEEK in the first place? Why are we students and not masters to begin with, if our Soul is al knowing? Why do we have no memory of anything, upon birth or reincarnation?

Because we INTERNALLY KNOW TO FIND OUR WAY BACK.

The controllers understand how to trap human minds, andc thus crumbling the indiviudal seeker's BRIDGE to their soul/spirit - which is THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS 'DOWN HERE'.

As I said in the beggining; what is more valuable then diamonds, gold and all the riches... YOUR SOUL. Because when the REAL vampires (the bloodsucker vampires are only a metaphor to the spiritual conscniousness that leech your spiritual force) learned how to suck off your energy and live off it, they created a planet prison for your soul to be trapped and drained.

PLANET = PLANNED-NET = to CATCH SOULS.

Saturn, the lord of the rings, the king of time... The one that creates the illusions in this solar system, the one that causes the trapped souls to run on the WHEEL of KARMA. Meaning to NEVER get passsed the illusion of this reality. MEANING - when you die, you will see your light, and be TRICKED, then sent back to Earth with NO memories of the life you just lived.

The truth is to big for you, especially if you are not connected to your SPIRITUAL FORCE. You can learn all the knowledge you want - its no good unless you take it into practise. Its no good if you do not understand its TRUE meanings, which are the design and capabilities of the HUMAN.

The only thing you need to seek is INSIDE. That is what YOU are. That is the SELF (YOU) that is experiencing what is going on outside of YOU, via 5 sense (eyes, ears, nose, mouth, nerves). Everything is about YOU. Everything is about the HUMAN being.

Everything EXTERNALLY is about TRAPPING anyone who seeks to understand thy self.

All these words and soooo close to ... well... nothing. I'll join this conversation below. The reader is seeking the truth in the shortest explanation possible. Here it comes...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
1. Adam | Atoms never touch
2. The mind creates a visual world from a "signal" which comes from ?
3. Sound uses ? to reach our ears
4. Light uses ? to reach our eyes (BTW, light travels in a straight line, so when bounced off an object, does it loses its 1080 HD?)
5. Find the answers to question #3 and #4 and you will understand the very horrible situation you are in

XOXO

and I don't mean Hugs & Kisses

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My apologies for the cryptic message...

Okay study this little image of the 1st family....what do you see? Is that Baby Horus performing VooDoo on Papa Legba? But what is MAMA MOON doing behind little baby SUNshine?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Sincerely my friends... I know we all have theories about the unknown but the OP is taking the readers down the YELLOW BRICK ROAD to OZ, follow along and I am sure HE/SHE will bring the GOLD.

The real truth is we are alone with an intelligence that has many many faces and mood swings. The archetypes within the creation allow a small group to predict its moves but sometimes this intelligence strays off it's binary ones and zero and destroy its creation (This is what our little brained scientist are trying to figure out). Like a toddler bored with its brand new toy, this intelligence too has moments when it's toys need to be upgraded to keep it entertained.

Do not believe in WARLORDS feeding on us as we sit locked in a box. Eventually the game gets boring and the WARLORDS will seek other things to entertain themselves with. The question we should be asking is are WE willing to SACRIFICE ourselves to be free?

Sacrifice? What I am going to tell you is important. The SYSTEM is using us for something... who knows what but there is a cycle of birth and death.... birth and death.... and so on. At some point WE have to make the ULTIMATE sacrifice TOGETHER and overload the system. No more SEX, Extinction by choice.

Scary isn't it? This is what the SYSTEM is counting on that the prisoners will choose FALSE LIFE over death. Ever wondered why certain cultures all of a sudden cease to exist? Before you start shaking your head, booing, and throwing vegetables at me, THINK... REALLY QUIET THE MIND AND THINK...

WE are the creators of this matter which house our energy... if there is nothing to return to, where do we go? Remember, the ANGLES are the weakest in the system.

edit on 1110PMQ19PM-21600E13 by BLAQHAZE137 because: Adding a little cube action!

edit on 1210PMQ19PM-21600E13 by BLAQHAZE137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Interesting
The question is then - Who is Lucy really? I guess...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Lucy...Good Ole Lucis the HE/SHE Ruler of this mirrored image of the REAL Universe.

Take a peek at the image below:

If you follow the "light" you can see it emerges from a small fountain and bounces off the Moon, then to the Sun who is hold our DNA in its hands (Research how DNA is mutated by cosmic radiation or GAMMA rays... now you know what the "G" stands for...our DNA is altered by the Heavens). This light finds its way into the cave... remember the Allegory of the Cave? Our perception of this reality involves the bright lights in the "Heavens". You notice the Peacock in the image? It is the Peacock Angel and the Double Headed Eagles...duality of the archetypes creating our collective consciousness (Joseph Campbell, Jung). Eagle = Input or Unconsciousness and Peacock = Output or Consciousness (See the word that resembles senses). Light is Electromagnetic which we are surrounded by (Did you know light can carry messages to the brain?).

Ladies and Gentlemen,
We are really in a bad place and TIME... unfortunately TIME is false here and there is no measurement of it. We are prisoners trapped by our own selfishness (We will never end our existence and the SYSTEM knows it). To be free in this system, understand the GRAND ARCHetypes. Once identified, you will be able to see with your own eyes this INTELLIGENCE revealing its thoughts and desires. I can tell you right now that it is DEMONstrating its negative side of the Great Mother (Altruist). It is creating a collective consciousness of selfish intentions, greed, self gratification, a sense of not being appreciated for all its given us. There will be more death and destruction in this reality until Lucy decides to switch its attention to another archetype. Hope this shed some light on the situation we are in.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BLAQHAZE137
My apologies for the cryptic message...

Okay study this little image of the 1st family....what do you see? Is that Baby Horus performing VooDoo on Papa Legba? But what is MAMA MOON doing behind little baby SUNshine?

Father, son and holy spirit

all the creations myths like of ancient egypt, of father and children battling and eating each other etc. Reproduction for humans is necessary, the son must crave the power, enough to become the new father and ruler of this dominion. I have no real clue, but sensed that the bird head symbolism might be pertaining the nature of 'seeing things objectively', even the need to gain knowledge, like a bird flys, heightened knowledge, birds eye perspective...or something.
edit on 9-1-2015 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

Thank you for the reply. The image above was the first installation of the universal archetype (Spirit, Life, Death). Since those times, many archetypes have surfaced from the deep waters of our mind. Mind is the key to understanding WHERE the archetypes sleeps waiting to make their appearance. Today was a prime example in France with the death of the hostages and the shooters (Do you know what archetype surfaced for the collective consciousness to witness?) In one day, the SYSTEM surfaced three standard social archetypes (The hunt, the guilt and compassion, the hero or savior). All of these actions of the GRAND ARCHEtypes were forced into the minds of billions globally. Do you think it was a random act or staged?

The watcher of the SYSTEM should start putting the pieces together and unified the GRAND MESSAGE attempting to penetrate its way into the minds of billions. THINK...REALLY THINK... just a week ago in AmeriKA, the Police were the bad guys (Suppressors). Now half away across the world, they are portrayed as the good guys (Saviors), what is the message the SYSTEM is trying to convey to the world? Why Charlie Hebdo? To stick to the original theme of this post, the ARCHEtype or GRAND ARCHITECT of this reality is a duel sex intelligence with many names and faces who occasionally kill off its creation every so often. ALL of the stories told is in reference to this intelligence from Buddha to JC himself.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BLAQHAZE137

I dont know exactly what you are asking me. I am not sure about the influence and ultimate intent by what parties and to what means and end the recent circumstances had to do with. I have my personal perspective of myself and the world, and what I want to, and feel I must do, I dont necessarily think anything is occurring that effects me, if I cannot effect it, as I have my mission and path, and I will do everything I can to not be disrupted, but that is all I can do.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join