It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 174: Word Events, Politics, Jeff Mudgett Interview, Ezekiel's UFO, Witchcraft, Angel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Few Christians actually study the bible line by line word for word and translate it back. They sit in their pew and treat it like a social club and a means to further their career or find a spouse. I am not saying church does not help encourage people to be good and instill a strong moral character.

But in issues like the UFO they have no idea that Ezekiel shows a highly polished craft came down and had people on it including God and His throne. It does not say where it came from. It does not say anything but that it came here.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Drug user? There is no evidence that Ezekiel was a drug user and to suggest it is offensive.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I suggested it, just as valid as suggesting he was abducted....all guesswork.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There is no scripture that God made man in the heavens and the earth.. Please site the passage.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The man came forward:

LINK

Mystery solved! Priest who performed miracle at Missouri crash comes forward Father Patrick Dowling, of the Diocese of Jefferson City, came forward by posting a comment on a Catholic news site. The priest suddenly appeared when Katie Lentz — who was trapped in her mangled car for over an hour — asked to pray.

edit on 17-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What about If the government lies to make you feel better?

Hmmmm......

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
What about If the government lies

Say it ain't so!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I tried to call in...I was in an A-7 squadron in the Navy (plus b4 that other things) the UFO"S are unknown...I saw them...they are fast and unknown.

I was told (from a top dog) that you'll find out about it "one day"...this dude worked in (at) the Navy annex in D.C.,

These "UFO'S" (I think and heard) are "us"...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Thanks to Jeff Mudgett for a fantastic interview and thank you to all the callers tonight.

We love hearing from you all, even if you aren't sure what we are talking about!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
A person on "ATS Live" said that Christians, or more specifically Catholics have no problem in believing in ET entities.

I as a 'fundamentalist' Christian... also believe in ETs. I see no problem with that.

A lot of Christians believe that the Nephilim mentioned in Genesis 6 'are demons'... I don't believe that. I think that they were ETs.... because demons by definition cannot have a body.

Luke 24:39

39 Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.

edit on 17/8/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Sigh....

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Awesome show, guys! Engaging from beginning to end, and I really enjoyed the second hour interview (and wound up buying his book, lol.)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
great show!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Sigh....

Hey, I'm just a honest Vet...working for you

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Thanks for listening folks

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Great show, the interview was stellar. Zazz did such a fine job bringing out Mr Mudget and the salient points of his book. ValentineWiggins call in was really good as well. The crew fun and interesting too with the points they made. Over all a highlighted night.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
reply to post by Wertdagf

Very good point and one that valentineWiggin brought that very thing up.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Valentines point is valid the reason for the dust bowl is because of tillage, and water irrigation pumps being woefully inadequate.

Crop rotation does indeed return unused nutrients back to the soil, that is more about micronutrients,and bacteria.

Farmers make money off of yeild that is the idifference between having income and not.

without GMO you are killing the American farmer, right along with those asinine EPA regulations.

THANK YOU I thought I was alone in this

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join