It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife Revealed... Step By Step

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Is Fingers a real last name?

Billy Fingers? To me that name sounds fictional. I am sure it's not the only one, but NEVER in my life had I heard of the surname 'Fingers'.

And I still believe NDE's are bad proof of an afterlife and BF is a figment of an authors imagination, either of a fictitious person or dreams of a fat bank account.

I won't believe because I want to, but some people do.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

No, Fingers is a nickname he acquired during his life.
It tells in the book. I won't go into details, since that is not the topic of the thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here is an interview with Annie Kagan on Afterlife TV.
"One Spirit's Testimony Of Life After Death "

“In this new video conversation, I talk with Annie Kagan, the author of The Afterlife of Billy Fingers. Three weeks following the passing of her brother Billy, Annie began to hear him talking to her as she woke up. Billy began to tell her what his experience is like on the spiritual side of life. And because she questioned it, he gave her evidence to prove (to her) that these conversations were real. In this interview, we discuss this evidence, what led her to be able to communicate with him, and what he shared about his experience in the afterlife. We also cover addiction and the afterlife, different realms of the spirit world, and the challenges of being empathic on this side of life. I believe this interview will encourage many to trust their ability to communicate with their loved ones in spirit (watch for my story about my friend Phoebe in this regard). Enjoy!” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV

Afterlife TV:One Spirits Tesimony Of Life After Death

It might answer some of the questions on this thread.
edit on 7-9-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Darkblade! I was just coming here to post that, but you beat me to it!

I haven't watched the video yet, as I am in a hurry to get out the door. I was letting my hair dry a little before running out and came across that on f/b. I immediately thought 'I have to post this on my thread'.

Thanks for doing it for me.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

That's what I believe too. I have never heard of anything beyond Heaven.
Things in the book took me by surprise. But, for the most part, it sounds logical. It covers all the different religious beliefs, and even some figures I've heard described in my paranormal thread.

I thought it was a fantastic read. Do I believe it all? I don't know. Something to think about.

I have finished reading "The Afterlife of Billy Fingers" book you recommended. I would like to give some teachings and comments concerning the book if it is okay with you and your audience. I don't want to spoil anything for your readers. So I must ask for your permission first.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Go for it!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

i too feel sorry for you as you must never have been around a loved one who has passed on. There is a special process that happens that only those who are there to see will only experience. Take yourself to a long term care setting and become associated with someone who is in the last stages of life and you will see the wonder of this transformation for yourself, no one can tell you anything until you experience the extraordinary sensations for yourself.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil

Things in the book took me by surprise. But, for the most part, it sounds logical. It covers all the different religious beliefs, and even some figures I've heard described in my paranormal thread.

I thought it was a fantastic read. Do I believe it all? I don't know. Something to think about.

I have finished reading "The Afterlife of Billy Fingers" book you recommended. I would like to give some teachings and comments concerning the book if it is okay with you and your audience. I don't want to spoil anything for your readers. So I must ask for your permission first.

I look forward to reading your post(s), but I have to run out for a bit before the stores close that I need to visit.
This will give me something to look forward to when I get back!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the ideas here sound very alike to those of Michael Newton's books; Journey of Souls being the first if I remember correctly. Interesting concepts of a supposed "in-between" phase of life and death. I also find the Tibetan Buddhist concepts of the three Bardos to be similar in their "phases".

Might want to give those a look OP and anyone else interested in such subjects.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctophil

I look forward to reading your post(s), but I have to run out for a bit before the stores close that I need to visit.
This will give me something to look forward to when I get back!

First, I want to set the record straight about the book. The story of Billy Fingers is absolutely correct, even though it was presented through the prism of our Universe, it was still authentic. You see, no matter what is described to you, it will never be as precise and accurate as your OWN experience. So if you have any doubts that it was some "fantasy" that the author made up, you need to get rid of that now.

As before, I don't want to speak too much about my own experience of other worlds. But I want to mention that I have been to the higher planes and dimensions (through my higher bodies). And they are very similar to what the book describes. For example, in my 5th Dimensional body once, I flew like I was a mixture of light and wind--there was no specific form. The Material Universe we live in always has some form. Twisting and turning in all directions, I flew into a beautiful home in the Spiritual Realm or Heaven. The entire place was made out of crystals! Everything was transparent, the furniture, the walls, and all manner of decorations were all transparent, made out of crystals, and super multi-colored! I flew around and looked deeply into the couch that looked like glass, except it had many spectrums of color in it, shining and glorifying the Presence of Divine light in it. The real flowers in the house also were made out of crystals. Although it may seem like fake flowers, they were actually alive. This wasn't the entire experience. But I wanted to give you an example. Even With that, I will give you some key points in expanding your understanding of Billy Fingers' experiences.

When Billy first arrived to be One with the Universe and discussing the wonders of it, He wasn't in Heaven. This is still the Material Universe, except in it is the highest area of the 4th Dimension. Remember the Planes in this dimension? Emotional, Mental, Identity? He was in the Identity Plane. This Plane is very similar to Heaven, but you still have some aspects of separation and form (something that resembles a body). In the 5th Dimension (Spiritual Realm), there is no feeling of separation left over. Your body is within the Divine Mind of God. You are part of a very large whole. Even as ONE, you are still an individual as expressed in the book. Also, a major aspect that should be pointed out that Billy was NOT in Heaven initially was that his memories of previous lives were still intact until they all passed away later in the book. Because in Heaven, you no longer have memories of your incarnated lives. It is gone. You start your True Spiritual Life.

The Supra World mentioned in the book was still the 4th Dimension. Because this dimension is for further teachings on life in the "Material Universe." Although I do want to call The Supra World as Paradise. I spoke about this in my previous posts before concerning the Emotional Plane.

Joseph functioned as Billy's guide for most of the book. Because Billy was not united with his Higher Self at that point in the story. Who was his Higher Self? It was Shvara Lohana. Joseph was his teacher in preparation for him to meet God, his Higher Self, and you know what else? His Creator. As discussed before, we all have Higher Selves, guiding, teaching, and leading us back to them. We came from their Consciousness. Did Joseph fall in love with her because she was so beautiful? No. It was a love you can't truly comprehend until you get there. It is an unconditional love--a love that is Oneness--a love that is in all things even as small as an ant.

....To Be Continued
edit on 9/7/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

....Continued from previous post

Shvara Lohana took form as a woman in the book. But what the book didn't go into was that she can take any form. She only took that form so that Billy knew what his Higher Self looked like. For God has no form. She could of been an old man with a long, white beard or a short 7 year old with a face that is more wise than a billion lifetimes combined. Your Higher Self also have a masculine and a feminine form. God will manifest to you in a form that you will understand at your current spiritual development.

So at the end of the book, Billy ascended into the Spiritual Realm (one level higher than our Material Universe), which is known to folks here as Heaven.--a place where reincarnation no longer exist. The most important thing you should learn from this book, not the experiences Billy had, is not to judge people using the Mind of Man. Billy's combined lives allowed him to be at a high enough spiritual level to ascend to Heaven not too long from his Physical death. Meet each person in life each day as God, as One with you and ALL things.

I want to finish by saying that Billy is NOT done yet. He has many, many levels until he will reach The Godhead. Is there a level beyond Heaven? Absolutely, friends. Even at the Godhead (The Paradise Sons & Council of 12), you will continue to ascend beyond that. For even the Ultimate Creator continues to transcend itself forever and ever. Heaven is just the beginning. Do you now understand somewhat the vastness of God?

edit on 9/7/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Thank you for your time in explaining that, Ctophil. Excellent job!

That crystal city sounds awesome! I can't wait to see that (if I haven't already).

One thing I would like to mention is judging others. I have always been passionate about this, even when I was very young, and before I had any spiritual knowledge in this lifetime.

We should not judge others because we don't know what spiritual level they are on, or what lesson they are here to learn.
Even the Bible says, "Judge not, lest ye be judged."

Billy proves this point with the life he led, and what he encountered upon death.
Even though Billy had a drug addiction, he chose that for his life to learn a particular lesson, and he was a very advanced soul; at least, more than some.

I agree with what you stated. Good job!

If others here don't have a clue what we are talking about, then it is time to get serious about your spiritual life, and learning the lessons of why you are here.

edit on 9/7/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floydshayvious
Not sure if this has been mentioned but the ideas here sound very alike to those of Michael Newton's books; Journey of Souls being the first if I remember correctly. Interesting concepts of a supposed "in-between" phase of life and death. I also find the Tibetan Buddhist concepts of the three Bardos to be similar in their "phases".

Might want to give those a look OP and anyone else interested in such subjects.

I believe I have seen this book mentioned in the tread before, or it could have been in one of my other threads.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendation. Another book to add to my list, although the title seems very familiar to me. I may have read this one years ago. Won't hurt to read it again, will it?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks, Sled, for the compliments. I want to emphasize the "no judging" part. Everybody in this Physical Plane are in a journey just like you. As discussed in the book, a person's soul, and its true form, The Spirit, is magnificent. He or she is God. See God in each person. Don't look with your physical eyes. Look with your heart. If you are highly spiritual, look with your third eye. You will see great beauty that no words can describe. Instead of judging, try to complement each other through words and action. Do it with love. Did you know you are practicing for Heaven right now? Make it your goal each day, minute by minute, to do your very best. Build those treasures in Heaven.

I did forget to mention about the Tribes in the book. Remember that White Building where all the Tribal Leaders (including Shvara Lohana) and the other souls met? It is true that we all belong to a particular Tribe or Soul Group. Another word for Tribal Leader is Monad. So we are from a Monadic Group. Each Monad can create up to 12 Souls. From there, the 12 Souls each create their own individual groups of 12. Thus, you have 12 X 12 = 144 Total Souls from a single Monad. The person who was created right next to you in a Soul Group, he or she is your Twin Flame. Your Twin Flame may or may not be incarnated onto Earth or any other planet at this time. They may be done with their incarnations already and are just waiting for you to get up there. :-) But either way, you will meet your Twin Flame one day. And Twin Flames when rejoined and merged in consciousness, you have a very powerful being indeed. Because it is the perfect fusion. If you're wondering what is above the Spiritual Realm (Heaven) discussed earlier, then your answer is the Monadic Realm, where your Higher Selves reside. This is the 6th Dimension.

I just wanted to discuss this so you can better understand where you came from. God Speed to everyone on your spiritual journey.

edit on 9/8/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/8/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am blessed to have found this thread after just reading the book. I can't wait to dive in and read it all !!!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by annieheineck

Synchronicity at play.

Feel free to offer any comments as you go along.

How did you like the book?
Do you feel it speaks the truth, or do you, as some here mentioned, feel that the author is just out to make a buck?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

those who commune with entities, thinking they are their relatives, are wrong... when u die, they collect u and suck u up as a battery.

Humans cannot progress and kept static in their evolution, because of these invaders and rebel alliances. A part of their forces rely in other dimensions and their task is to kidnap you after death and force u to forget, use u when its needed for their matrix. And that thing collapses now. Thats why they are in panic, trying as a last chance to change rulership that may allow them to stay a bit longer, but I believe they are deluded.

If a relative ever comes to contact with u, 99% is evil entities, pretending to be them... 1% may be a relative, but accompanied by others.... They keep them like hostages.

In a personal experience and level of knowledge, I had a friend who died early (my best friend), I had a kind of vivid dream once (I knew that I was sleeping) and I saw him telling me things about after life and whats going on... In a point I knew that I was sleeping and I start a kind of gently "interogation", the result was, that my friend turn to be NOT my friend, but something else... whatever that was, start laughing and left. Well... I had the feeling that was not him from the first place..

They always give u good things and things u want to hear... Decieve u. Just question your self and you can easily answer it yourself. If the story of this book was real, you think these abominations would be able to accomblish even the 1/10 from what they've allready done in the planet? (The answer is very simple). With all this darkness into the planet right now, you think, that higher souls wouldnt do SOMETHING, a n y t h i n g !? Till to date and after all these thousands of years, we sould have elders and progress in possitive ways, but instead we have abominations. So lets wake up...
edit on 10-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I respectively disagree.

I'm sorry your dream was negative, but that doesn't mean the information you received is truth; it WAS a dream, after all.

Of course, there's no way to know for sure if Billy's experience is true either, but he does offer information that back's up what he claims; It sounds a lot like what is written in the book, The Law of One.
I've only read books 1 and 2. I need to finish the rest of them.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Do not mistranslate, what I ve wrote, is not from my dream, my dream was an incident. This knowledge comes from the ancestors. Or you think, that the afterlife is such a perfect world and when you get born, you live in a perfect hell, ruled by abominations. Dont you think that these 2, conflict each other? Its paradox, its anomaly... this shouldnt happen.

This world reflects the other, but that doesnt mean, thats how things are. It is how things turned to be on this planet.
edit on 10-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Sorry. I guess I misread your post. I didn't purposefully mistranslate what you said.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join