It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pokemon Preacher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm assuming this is a christian preacher, explaining why Pokemon are demons. Pokemon is definitely my generation, and I loved it.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
SF that made me chuckle!

I was never into pokemon but that was still pretty damn funny!

folks have committed suicide from playing some dnd?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Would love to be there when he watches the movie Avatar, I bet his response will be:

"It's a movie where humans control demonic aliens, most likely the fallen ones, in order to disrupt the soul of an entire planet"

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

Gengar for the win.

I had a super advanced Gengar that could single handedly smoke a full party of legendaries.

I'm still waiting on my Pokemon MMORPG.

Maybe one day.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

pokemmo.eu

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I don't really know what a Pokémon is... let alone a Gengar

But you might like this

edit on 18-8-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

I like the part were he says "pokemon are incredible creatures who share the world with humans" And then he goes on to recant how "kids will walk down the street pull out there 45 and pump some friend full of bullets. Then they will get up and turn off the game and tomorrow they will reset and shoot them again, its just a game, just like russian rullet is just a game. But there so pumped up on Pokemon that they cant distinguish between fantasy and real" Or to the best of my recollection that's what he said.

Or so says the guy who believes in an imaginary invisible friend who lives in the clouds who has a rival called the devil who is out to get you to play Pokemon so you cant distinguish between real and make believe, and thereby invite in the Apocalypse.
Oh ya, whats the difference between people taking a book from thousands of years ago which has been interpreted and reinterpreted countless times literal and as real. And a kid who thinks pikachu is the next best thing to slice bread?

Many. The differences are many. Yet there not that far apart from each other.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I remember seeing this video like 10 years ago or something and there was a lot of hate for that guy from a lot of pokefans hahaha. And nobody will take out a 45 and pop someone from watching pokemon. We'd obviously use a Magikarp.

S&F so more people will see how stupid things get preached. I am dragged to church every now and then by my wife, she doesn't believe in it but likes to go to church. The kind of things that they preach about is pretty much on par with what this guy is saying. Stupidity at its best. I don't mean the Jesus stuff, I mean when they go on a tangent about pop culture or science. Quite sad.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

top topics

join