It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt Faking Dramatic Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'd not seen this posted, and thought to not let it slip by,

Across the past several years, the world has watched the Middle East evermore descend to complete turmoil.
We in the Western world are told by our governments and media that there is an awakening in the Middle East.
From Egypt to Syria, Libya and beyond, the people demand democracy and liberation of despot rule.
The former leaders of these nations have been demonized in the Western press, revolutions again and again stoked and armed by Western agencies. Psyop and propaganda are full fledged, nations have been instigated to civil war, and their true leaders murdered.

This article exemplifies such a situation in Syria.
friendsofsyria.wordpress.com...

Now that the Western backed Muslim Brotherhood has been ousted in Egypt, we are told that the equally numbered and sincerely protesting supporters of Morsi are being mercilessly attacked by the military regime.

This Video presents a propaganda staging in Egypt; the information is in Arabic.

I would note that the tide of public opinion is most easily and often swayed by addressing human emotion. It is the images of bloody women and children that will ever demonize the accused oppressor, in the eyes of the common media watcher.

When I watched this, I was reminded of the very many perfect, heart rending, dramatic photos our media has thrown at us, and how effortlessly they have swept public opinion.

I will add that I do not know who is deceiving whom or the realities of the Egyptian situation.
This video supports, just that we cannot judge the nature of the the worlds' events, by what we have seen on television. Indeed, propaganda is rampant.

edit on 16-8-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They must have hired the Palestinian "Pallywood" propaganda film crews from Gaza.
shoebat.com...
www.break.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
DP
edit on 16-8-2013 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Some may be and that video fits...but
Mosa'ab Elshamy

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Not wanting to take side except to bash the media, but...

There are many places where you can see the armored police car falling off the elevated highway and or lying on the pavement below. Some reports say the mobs did the act. --Not true!

I wondered about how a few people could get that act done especially when I saw the image where the railing and light pole were also knocked down. That took some force.

On the Daily Caller I found a clip taken from a distance that shows the whole sequence. The police truck was hit by another vehicle, it reversed, and as it was backing up, it went crookedly and smashed through the guardrail without anyone touching it. A simple case of driver error, nothing more. No politics involved in that incident.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Not surprised...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
They must have learned from the Free Syrian Army buddies in Syria.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The first casualty of war is the truth. You all know that so why would anyone be surprised by this. We cannot believe ANYTHING we see on tv news. Even video these days can be manipulated in ways that most do not understand.
STOP watching that tv CRAP.

new topics

top topics

join