It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAV - Last Letter of Hebrew and Mark of Christ on Humanity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryjo44
I just hope that those that don't see, or hear, or even truly understand what your revealing come and stomp it into the ground.

Deciphering such babble is a thankless task and so I fear you'll be waiting quite a while I'm afraid

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by cody599
Religion aside

Is this some form of ancient Hebrew ?

It bears a resemblance to modern Hebrew but (just for example) the modern word for disgusting is 'magil'
mem gimmel lamed

But before I race on and make a fool of myself it would be prudent of me to check whether we are singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak ?

Cody

I am using Jeff Benner's Ancient Hebrew Dictionary. On page 158, it uses to-ey-vah for Disgusting. It shows the pictographs from right to left as Tav Waw ayin bet hey.

I think this is the same word as perversion.

(1) Leviticus 18: 22; which states: ואת זכר לא תשכב משכבי אשה תועבה הוא "Do not lie (sexually) with a male like as you would with a woman, since this is an idolatrous perversion (תועבה TOEYVAH)".

He gives the Strong's reference as 8441..

Sorry I should have picked up on that

You are correct it's abomination,

abomination (ש"ע) תיעוב; תועבה

Source

Great thread by the way, and thanks for the link

Cody

edit on 17/8/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
One thing, the Mother is not spirit, the Father is. If Jesus' Father was God, and he calls God spirit (abstract) in John 4:24, then the Mother must be the "concrete" or physical.

You hold on to the Catholic Trinity with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (or Mother in your opinion). The Catholic Trinity is a fraud and the Father and the Holy Spirit are the same thing, they only used the same "entity" twice to remove the Mother from the Trinity.

The reason was to take advantage of the Mother and turn her into the whore, or Mother Earth who freely gives her resources up to us and we in turn kill her or make her have "labor pains" as the bible puts it.

They very well couldn't have Mother Earth as part of the Trinity, otherwise they would give away the fact that they are abusing part of God. You can't take advantage of Earth and her resources if the masses know she is a part of God, because that would be taking advantage of God. Plus, people would eventually realize that if Earth is a part of God then we are already in heaven, the universe.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Look At The TAV itself... Truly Abbas Family... The V... Where Both Sides Meet... Where the beginning meets the end... Where Oneness is truly revealed... As the true name of ISRAEL means... Those That See And Hear GOD... As the Name ISRAEL... I Said Reveal Abbas Eternal Light... For those to see and hear as you see and hear... Spread the light given to you...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is very interesting. Since you seem to be a Messianic Jew or at least familiar with their teachings, let me ask you this:

What are your thoughts regarding the number of the Beast in Revelations? I doubt very much that John the Revelator saw the English numbers "666." Did he see them in Greek, Roman, or Hebrew? If it was Hebrew, would "666" in Hebrew be "Vav Vav Vav?" Would that look like "111" to him, since "vav" resembles our "1?"

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
666 is 18... One Christ... As he cried out on the Cross... I am finished... As he cried out Abba Father... He gave you the name of Christ... His Father... Christ Does Walk This Earth... As ISON is the Final Sign And Warning For The Wicked... Yes you are correct it would look as 111... The Trinity Of Coarse... The Three... Father Son And Mother...
edit on 19-8-2013 by Celt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Yes I'm afraid I would be...Thankless it is for some, but thankful for others imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join