It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAV - Last Letter of Hebrew and Mark of Christ on Humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hebrew is a language concerned with action (Verbs) and things (Nouns). Other than things and actions, Hebrew seems, on the surface, to be devoid of abstract. This is where the western mind comes in play. Like the Mind of mankind, we are both concrete and abstract. Like Hebrew, the other divine language is Greek. Greek is entirely abstract. Based on the letters of Hebrew, we can decode the meaning of so many things and actions from the stories we read. One letter (TAV) gives us the entire story of Christ.

Here are all verbs and nouns associated with the Tav (Two Crossed Sticks). Keep in mind, the word Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. The first letter of the Aleph Bet (Father) is Aleph and the last is Tav. In the middle, we have the water of Mem (Mother / Spirit). Quotes below come from Jeff Benner's Ancient Hebrew Dictionary.

Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

TAV (VERBS)

-Hang - Tav Lamed Hey "To suspend with no support from below." Lamed is the Shepherd's crook and Hey means to behold a great work. Of course, the tav represents two crossed sticks that Christ hung from for our ultimate salvation.

-Be Whole - Tav Mem Mem - "To be free of wound or injury, defect or impairment, disease or deformity; physically and mentally sound." Mem is water.

-Wander - Tav Ayin Hey - "To go astray due to deception or influence." Ayin is the letter meaning eye. Hey is behold a great work. Tav is the Cross. God's eye is on the Son as He wanders.

-Seize Hold - Tav Pey Sin - "To take hold of something by force." Sin is a thorn. Pey is the open mouth speaking. Tav is the cross.

-Thrust - Tav Quph Ayin - "To push or drive with force a pole into the ground, such as when sitting up the tent; to blow the trumpet in the sense of throwing out the sound." Ayin means Eye. Quph is Horizon (Eternity). Tav is the Cross.

Tav (NOUNS)

-Fig - Tav Aeph Nun - "An oblong or pear-shaped fruit from a tree of the fichus genus." Nun is Seed. Aleph is Strength. Tav is the Cross. Matthew 24 states that when the Fig sprouts, the time is near to the end. Israel is that sprout from the Fig that was cut down 2000 years ago.

-Vessel - Tav Bet Hey - "A floating container for holding items. Used for the basked that carried Mosheh [Moses] down the Nile river and the boat made by Noah." Hey is behold a great work. Bet is house. Tav is the Cross. House of the Cross.

-Production - Tav Bet Waw Aleph Hey - "Total output of a commodity or an industry. An increase of produce, usually of fruit." Waw is the Tent Peg. The tent peg was used to nail Christ to the cross. By this, he was bearing fruit for humanity, while Israel was not producing fruit. What did Christ suffer on the cross? Hey is behold a great work. Aleph is Strength. Waw is the Tent Peg. Bet is the House. Tav is the Cross.

-Earth - Tav Yod Bet Lamed - "The whole of the land or region." Lamed is the Shepherd's crook leading us in the wilderness. Bet is the House of the Shepherd. Yod is the hand that was pierced by the tent peg. Tav is the Cross.

-Deep Sea - Tav hey Waw mem - "Extending far from some surface or area; in difficulty or distress. Deep and tumultuous water. A subterranean body of water." Christ plunged into the depths of the Sea (Nations) by the process of the water (Baptism). Each of us are the Dew of that Baptism and the body of Christ in the wilderness today (1 Cor. 10). Christ was cast down to suffer our sins. Mem is water. Was is tent peg. Hey is the great work. Tav is the Cross.

-Adoration - Tav Hey Yod Lamed Hey - "To praise or to be boastful." This is the work of the saved of the Earth who recognize the work of Christ toward our salvation and the great work (Hey). Lamed is the Shepherd's Crook. Yod is the hand that was pierced. Hey is the great work done for mankind. Tav is the Cross.

-Thanks - Tav Yod Dalet Hey - "An expression of gratitude or acknowledgement toward another." Are we thankful for what was accomplished for us? Hey is the great work. Dalet is the Tent Door and our way out of the enclosure of the body. Yod is the hand. Tav is the Cross. Only by the hand of Christ can we enter the gate of the Shepherd.

-Midst - Tav Yod Kaph - "The center or middle of the whole." Kaph is the open palm. Yod is the hand. Tav is the Cross. When we see the hand of Christ, we know he is truly God in the midst of mankind.

-Conviction - Tav Yod Kaph Hhets Hey - "A fixed or firm confidence in truth." Hey is the great work. Hhets is the Tent Wall. Kaph is the open palm. Yod is the hand. Tav is the Cross. Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Father, Mother and Son represent the veil (Tent Wall) dividing the children from the room of the Father and Mother creating the Son. Truth is the confidence of the family under one tent. We are new creations and our conviction is that of the unity in our family.

-Birthing - Tav Yod Lamed Dalet Hey - "The act of process of bringing forth offspring from the womb. Total of the children born within an era." Hey is the great work. Dalet is the Tent Door (Sheep's Gate). Lamed is the Shepherd's Crook. Yod is the hand. Tav is the Cross. The work of the hand of God is the leading of the sheep through the door of the womb (Earth). This is the great work of God.

-Kermes - Tav Yod Lamed Ayin - "The 'coccus ilicus,' a worm used for medicinal purposes as well as for making a crimson dye." The Crimson Worm is mentioned in Psalms 22, where we read of the suffering of Christ 1000 years before the cross. LINK

-Disgusting - Tav Yod Ayin Bet Hey - "Something highly distasteful that arouses marked aversion in one." By now, can you read the letters? We behind with our eyes the hand and the cross. What should our reaction be to what was done to the Savior and Lord?

-Teaching - Tav Waw Resh (head of man) Hey - "Acquired knowledge or skills that mark the direction one is to take in life. A straight direction. Knowledge passed from one person to another." What is driven into the hand of Christ? What is driven into your head by the letters you can now read for yourself? The word Teaching is TORAH. Tav Resh Waw Tav. To-Rah.

-Fresh Wine - Tav Yod Resh Waw Shin (two front teeth) - "Newly pressed wine as a desired possession." The symbolism of the teeth is pressing wine. What is produced by the grapes (Fruit) being pressed with pressure? What do trials produce from suffering? Reward. Shin is the breaking of the vessel.

-Blue - Tav Kaph Lamed Tav - "A color that is created with the use of a dye." Baptism is the process of dying the wool. We are immersed to produce the robe (New Body).

-Continually - Tav Mem Yod Dalet - "Happening without interruption or cessation; continuous in time." The opening of the tent, the hand, the water and the cross. This is Baptism and you MUST be born again in time.

-Whole - Tav Mem Yod Mem - "Free of wound or injury.

-Waving - Tav Nun Waw Pey Hey - "The action of moving an object, such as hammer or a sacrifice, back and forth." Behold the open mouth speaking, the tent peg, the seed and the Cross. What does this mean? The pendulum swings and the word is driven. THis is knowledge entering from the cycles of time.

-Decoration - Tav Pey Aleph Resh Hey - "Ornamentation that shows position of distinction." When we are finished with baptism, we receive a new robe (Body) and crown (Mind) that reflects our work to overcome sin.

-Pleading - Tav Pey Yod Lamed Hey - "To earnestly appeal to another for or against an action." Who is our advocate to God? The one that hung on a cross for us. Behold the Shepherd, the hand, the nail and the Cross.

-Waiting - Tav Quph Pey Hey - "A standing still in anticipation of expectation." Behold, nail, eternity (Horizon) and the Cross.

-Offering - Tav Resh Pey Mem Hey - "A donation presented to another." We often look at a donation as our tithe. What about the donation Christ give to the Father to pay our debt? Behind the water, the nail, our mind (Crown) and the Cross. What do you know about salvation?

-Shout - Tav Resh Pey Ghah (double helix) Hey - "A great shout of alarm of war or for rejoicing." What happens when the last trumpet is blown? Our DNA is instantly engaged to another function and we are changed to a glorified state. Why? To conquer the enemy. The Saints rise in victory over death.

-Rescue - Tav Pey Shin Ayin Hey - "A deliverance or freedom from a burden, enemy or trouble." I have a book that describes Shin as the breaking of the primeval vessel.

"Behold with the eye the breaking of the primeval vessel with the nail of the Cross. "

From the Hebrew, these are all the Verbs and Nouns in order from the Lexicon by the morphology of the root of Tav.

edit on 16-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm trying to understand this while I'm watching the Nine Inch Nails concert, and honestly I'm kind of lost mate.
What is this supposed to mean, can you elaborate?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpViper7
I'm trying to understand this while I'm watching the Nine Inch Nails concert, and honestly I'm kind of lost mate.

Hebrew works on roots called morphemes. When you add letters, you get new words. Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet (Alphabet). DNA forms in root codons. When amino acids combine in sequences, you get proteins formed by the same process of letters of language. This makes words from letters.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Christ is the Word and the Aleph and Tav (Alpha and Omega). Tav is the Hebrew letter and Phonetician pictograph of two crossed sticks. The Cross of Christ is outlined by examining the TAV as a root and then reading the pictographs of each word created with Tav as a root. I have listed them all.

The story of Christ ends with this sequence.

"Behold with the eye the breaking of the primeval vessel with the nail of the Cross." Tav Pey Shin Ayin Hey

DNA is comprised of Letters making Words (Proteins). You and I are words written by the Father.

This is evidence and proof of divine will on our language to reveal our origin and destiny.

And yes, I get what you imply with the nine inch nails.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Lyrics like this remind me just how misunderstood this story is. Depending on the side you choose, the story is either this agony of the Nine Inch Nails, or the glory of the TAV of this life we live. Living for self ends in this pain he expresses. Living for others is the suffering that leads to reward in the end. Taking reward (like smoking) leads to a debt. Suffering (like working out in a gym) brings reward.

It all depends on where you do your suffering and for what reason that suffering enters your life. Those who know the Tav know the end of suffering. Those who spit on the Tav and drive the nails into the cross have their reward already. Suffering is the end for them.

This is why I throw my sinful nature on the cross of Christ. He accomplished what I cannot. I value what was done for the world. My eye sees a different story than the one in those lyrics from the Nine Inch Nails.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Well thank you for explaining it down to me, but I was actually watching the Nine Inch Nails concert it was quite okay I should add. But I do agree with your following post, and find it quite informing.

Do you think Christ walks the earth today, as of right now in our present time, as such dictated in Matthew, Daniel and Revelations?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well thank you for explaining it down to me, but I was actually watching the Nine Inch Nails concert it was quite okay I should add. But I do agree with your following post, and find it quite informing.

Do you think Christ walks the earth today, as of right now in our present time, as such dictated in Matthew, Daniel and Revelations?

Read these verses and tell me what you see:

1 Corinthians 10

And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

1 Corinthians 12

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

15 Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? 18 But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. 19 If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Does Christ walk the Earth today? Who is the body of Christ?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I agree with you post, but I do also know since my last, lets just say encounter with something of another realm. I do know the reality of what is there, and I also accept that here on Earth I am just human. But through what I vowed, I certainly will not contest but only put forth to the duties and allotments I am responsible for in time. Sometimes the truth is so great, that one cannot believe until the great beyond is all so set in front.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I believe Christ does walk our Earth, in our present time and also guides each prospected one of us to our own path of the destination he acquires us to be at the moment time stands still.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I agree with you post, but I do also know since my last, lets just say encounter with something of another realm. I do know the reality of what is there, and I also accept that here on Earth I am just human. But through what I vowed, I certainly will not contest but only put forth to the duties and allotments I am responsible for in time. Sometimes the truth is so great, that one cannot believe until the great beyond is all so set in front.

Knowing the reality beyond the Dweller on the Threshold and getting past that gate are two different things. Many people have experienced the other side in differing ways. Jesus said something specific about this.

This is a long quote from John 10, but necessary to see why the "Experts" in the law will not pass on to what they have seen. They hide the key and are working against the Shepherd.

John 10

10 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. 20 Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?”

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I agree with you, but I was not stating I was trying to get into the gate another way. It was something more than that, I wouldn't even know how to explain it to another human. Sometimes I believe God just has us do what he wants.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I believe Christ does walk our Earth, in our present time and also guides each prospected one of us to our own path of the destination he acquires us to be at the moment time stands still.

What I was hoping you could see from the verses is that we, who are many, are ONE loaf. We, the church, are the body of Christ. This is again referenced by the ones that hear the voice and recognize, like you say, the path we follow.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Ahh, now I understand what you mean. Apologies, sometimes a little dumbing down for my own intellect is sometimes needed.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I agree with you, but I was not stating I was trying to get into the gate another way. It was something more than that, I wouldn't even know how to explain it to another human. Sometimes I believe God just has us do what he wants.

Right. The robbers know who they are. We are all sinners and here in a fallen place of refinement. I was not implying you were a robber, but I was trying to point out that many people are traveling a road apart from Christ that is not working with Christ. For instance, Theurgy is a practice that is working for self. While this may give a person an bit of spiritual alchemy in life, it is not the refinement of Christ. This is because it is based on taking rather than giving. True spiritual refinement comes from working for others by suffering. When we work for the other person rather than strictly for self-gain, true refinement and salvation takes place. This is giving life to the soul above. Giving more life to the soul here below is based on taking. This is the robber mentioned by Jesus.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yes Christ has been here all along...
Enoch you are doing a great work by revealing this. I just hope that those that don't see, or hear, or even truly understand what your revealing come and stomp it into the ground. It is hard to find others that know the truth as you do...You are brave.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I understand what you mean and thank you for explaining it out a little bit for me. Studies of theology is not a strong point of mine but I do make it a point to learn it. Much appreciated.

I to follow the flock and protect from the bellows of the wolves keeping a keen eye on the distance.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryjo44
Yes Christ has been here all along...
Enoch you are doing a great work by revealing this. I just hope that those that don't see, or hear, or even truly understand what your revealing come and stomp it into the ground. It is hard to find others that know the truth as you do...You are brave.

I was sitting here tonight and simply prayed a small prayer asking for God to open the words to me. I thumbed through my Ancient Hebrew Dictionary and opened to TAV Verbs page. It clicked as I read. I can't take the credit.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I understand. The same has happened to me before as well.
Isn't it an awesome feeling. It's a feeling that is very hard to put into words.
TY Enoch

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

My humble thanks for your posting this information.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Religion aside

Is this some form of ancient Hebrew ?

It bears a resemblance to modern Hebrew but (just for example) the modern word for disgusting is 'magil'
mem gimmel lamed

But before I race on and make a fool of myself it would be prudent of me to check whether we are singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak ?

Cody

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Religion aside

Is this some form of ancient Hebrew ?

It bears a resemblance to modern Hebrew but (just for example) the modern word for disgusting is 'magil'
mem gimmel lamed

But before I race on and make a fool of myself it would be prudent of me to check whether we are singing from the same hymn sheet so to speak ?

Cody

I am using Jeff Benner's Ancient Hebrew Dictionary. On page 158, it uses to-ey-vah for Disgusting. It shows the pictographs from right to left as Tav Waw ayin bet hey.

I think this is the same word as perversion.

(1) Leviticus 18: 22; which states: ואת זכר לא תשכב משכבי אשה תועבה הוא "Do not lie (sexually) with a male like as you would with a woman, since this is an idolatrous perversion (תועבה TOEYVAH)".

He gives the Strong's reference as 8441..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join