And They Call Conservatives Stupid (LOL)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yep a certain group sure does love to tout their 'intellectual superiority' over conservatives,

To date none have ever proven it.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think the ugly truth that noone wants to confront is that people in general just might be pretty stupid.

In the world of 7 billion we might have 1,2, maybe 5 percent of a legitimately smart and thinking population. Could it be higher with a smarter culture/society that doesn't botch simple maps? Probably. But still, I don't know if we'll ever be able to build a world with an intelligent majority.

Sometimes I think about this in the context of elections. Maybe the people in power, the ones in the shadows behind the politicians, feel that the public can't get anything right anyway so the best way to run the world is to have elite think tanks really making policy while the public just thinks they are to keep them happy. Yeah, that's about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
nymag.com...

Map that MSNBS put up showing Obama's bus tour.

ooooops!

Here's the actual locations of the cities.

Bashir later called the errors an "honest geographic mistake" (obviously?), but he doesn't explain how this map turned out so terribly inaccurate. Did they literally just guess? You shouldn't just guess.

Personally their motto "lean forward" might loosely translate to. . . "I eat lead paint chips".

Think you might have to be stupid to assume that every person working for MSNBC is democrat or every person working at Fox is republican. Yea they made a mistake.. So what has nothing to do with intelligence. By the way where on the dial can I find MSNBS?
edit on 17-8-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think this just proves they are lazy not stupid

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The only stupid people are the ones that actually believe there are sides and still use the terms, "conservative" or "liberal". Just keep feeding that "us against them" machine like a good little robot.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76
The only stupid people are the ones that actually believe there are sides and still use the terms, "conservative" or "liberal". Just keep feeding that "us against them" machine like a good little robot.

bro no one like someone who is room temp... you are either hot or cold...even though you make sense some people just like like to egg on the left right bs and don't really care about common sense.

their mind is stuck in primitive tribalism.

just grunt and say " me like red, me hate blue, blue stupid, red good" and you will get the reds hooting and hollering for you.

I don't pick a side i just watch the train wreck and laugh.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by beezzer

I think this just proves they are lazy not stupid

How about unprofessional?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Mistakes happen. I'm sure it was an intern or someone who has been at work too long and made a sleepy error. This does not show liberals to be stupid. Try again from the land of make believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Seems doubtful the partisan aspect comes into play. But there are likely other politics. (The office kind.) This is the kind of stuff that happens often when people are hired for a job based on who they know rather than what they know. The result is somebody gets a fairly cushy job gaining "experience" they don't deserve, and they also tend to do sloppy half-assed work. And this kind of thing goes on all the time while somebody much more qualified and skilled is stuck flipping burgers and spending their spare time still looking for the job that their college degree was supposed to help with.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join