Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

And They Call Conservatives Stupid (LOL)

page: 1
17
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
nymag.com...



Map that MSNBS put up showing Obama's bus tour.



ooooops!

Here's the actual locations of the cities.




Bashir later called the errors an "honest geographic mistake" (obviously?), but he doesn't explain how this map turned out so terribly inaccurate. Did they literally just guess? You shouldn't just guess.



Personally their motto "lean forward" might loosely translate to. . . "I eat lead paint chips".





posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There is just no pride to a job done right anymore in media. File photos of the wrong disaster because it's "close enough" and maps with labels they basically threw across the graphic like a game of 52 pick up and as much regard for where they landed. Wow.....

Newstainment used to at least have some accuracy to it, didn't it? Once upon a time? In a reality far far before perhaps?



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
There is just no pride to a job done right anymore in media. File photos of the wrong disaster because it's "close enough" and maps with labels they basically threw across the graphic like a game of 52 pick up and as much regard for where they landed. Wow.....

Newstainment used to at least have some accuracy to it, didn't it? Once upon a time? In a reality far far before perhaps?


I just find it amusing because so many in the media consider themselves elite.




posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Stupidity is Liberal and Conservative, Black and White, and Rich and Poor. Partisan Politics is also very Stupid.LOL.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ummm...once I saw a blimp!!!

Wake up. They are two sides of the same coin. They are trying to keep you pacified with cable tv and cheap hooch, but once that ends...look out.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I just find it amusing because so many in the media consider themselves elite.



I guess you could say their downfall came from believing their own press.

(Drum Roll) (Symbol)



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Does anyone really consider news pundits "elites?"

Most are failed politicians, writers, or field journalists, etc; smart enough to read a prompter, dumb enough to not question what it is they're reading.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverMind2013
Stupidity is Liberal and Conservative, Black and White, and Rich and Poor. Partisan Politics is also very Stupid.LOL.


Partisan politics is making fun of stupid people on the other side.

Caveat: Kinda like making fun of someone on the opposite side wizzing themselves while your zipper is down.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
Does anyone really consider news pundits "elites?"

Most are failed politicians, writers, or field journalists, etc; smart enough to read a prompter, dumb enough to not question what it is they're reading.



The fun is that they consider themselves "elite".



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear
Ummm...once I saw a blimp!!!

Wake up. They are two sides of the same coin. They are trying to keep you pacified with cable tv and cheap hooch, but once that ends...look out.


Cheap hooch?

*internet slap!*



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 





I just find it amusing because so many in the media consider themselves elite.


I find it amusing anyone else does.

When the next possible conspiracy happens, let's remind people the media is prone to messing up, so if some of the facts don't seem right at first, it's probably not an attempt to manipulate, merely dumbasses scarmbling. If they can't get something so basic right...

I'm calling you out for politicizing it Beez! I thought we were trying to do away with the Left vs. Right thingamajig! Paradigm ( I can spell it, use it in the right context, but have no idea what it actually means)! You just want Neo to flag this thread! Neo knows I love and that was in jest potential post reporters.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 





Cheap hooch?


Don't worry, I threw my empty bottle of Carlo Rossi at 'em



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1


I'm calling you out for politicizing it Beez! I thought we were trying to do away with the Left vs. Right thingamajig! Paradigm ( I can spell it, use it in the right context, but have no idea what it actually means)! You just want Neo to flag this thread! Neo knows I love and that was in jest potential post reporters.





Sometimes, it gets so stupid that I can't help myself.



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 
Really? With a thread title like that, that's the best you can do? Sort of a self-fulfilling prophesy, n'est ce pas?



posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
reply to post by beezzer
 
Really? With a thread title like that, that's the best you can do? Sort of a self-fulfilling prophesy, n'est ce pas?





P'raps.

Mais oui.




posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 
Starred!



posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverMind2013
 

You got that right.

I'm saddened that people havent yet realized that the Left Right narrative is part of the 2-headed 1-Party system.

Not sure why this is a surprise, half of young Americans can't find New York on a map.

edit on 17-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I see absolutely no correlation with conservatives or liberals here...

This doesn't change anything, half the conservatives are still stupid.



...and half the liberals are also stupid.

But the most stupid ones, are people making threads calling the other side stupid.



posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theMediator
 


That assumes that half of liberals and conservatives are intelligent. Clearly, this is not the case, as a clear majority of all people are f***ing imbeciles. Intelligence is the minority, and it often votes independent, or doesn't vote at all out of recognition that we have a farce of a democratic system.



posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


Looks like something off fox news lmao!





new topics

top topics



 
17
<<   2 >>

log in

join