It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breast implants suicide bomb threat: Heathrow on high alert over "credible" intelligence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

What has this got to do with the TSA?

Have we still got some posters confused about where the USA's borders end and that this story is from the UK?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
I feel bad for the poor women travellers that are well endowed. Now they will be targets for TSA perverts.
Sad, sad, sad....

People need to grow some strength and let their employee representatives know under no circumstance will they tolerate rogue governments or mutiny and that they are pledged via round table signatures with each other by the millions, to deal with crapola like this.

I'd like to see the signatures and the women always wearing brass knuckles and having pepper spray on hand for wherever the goons and gremlins set up, any airport or place, I'd knock their lights out if they grope me or anyone around me. But it takes numbers and round table signatures and notice of intents given to the pimply faced servant employee goons.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Until I read the story, I was wondering how the bombs would be set off. I was picturing a detonator imbedded that would be detonated by a cell phone.. or a fuse sticking out of a nipple.
Now I know to get worried if I am aboard an international flight and a woman pulls out a syringe, shouts Alluhah Ahkbar and shoves the needle in her boob.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by proob4

What has this got to do with the TSA?

Have we still got some posters confused about where the USA's borders end and that this story is from the UK?
I am sure it will come to the USA, why would it not?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lends new meaning to the expression, "she's a BOMBSHELL!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join