It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breast implants suicide bomb threat: Heathrow on high alert over "credible" intelligence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
God… what is next, a dick implant bombs..? Buttocks implants?? These are actually illegal accusations and humiliations against the human race and individuals!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by thesaneone

Is ok, my point was just proved by his post. It is a targeting on women and sexual intent is behind the so call high alert, I hope that is just a joke and hoax.

Don't believe this is a hoax marg.

I do believe a C sized jihad is coming to a TSA agent near us in the future.

Even though the TSA has yet to catch a real terrorist.
edit on 16-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Like I said, Americans oversea travels has decline since the new rules for traveling, prices, radiation and molestation started.

I guess it is some kind of agenda behind all the scare mongering.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Sounds just like an excuse to grope women ! Hell Hope the TSA isn't paying attention to this.

Will the American TSA be sending over staff to check women boarding planes in the UK?

I think not. Get a Clue.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by neo96

Like I said, Americans oversea travels has decline since the new rules for traveling, prices, radiation and molestation started.

I guess it is some kind of agenda behind all the scare mongering.

This is true I do believe there is an agenda behind this all since 9-11 Air Travel and Alirlines have been losing billions of dollars.

It is like they are trying to kill an entire industry.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
why would there be an alert out on one of our allies?

hell we arm these guys, why would they be a threat?

i call bs. hoax.

al-qaeda would never.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

well duh. they have to kill the travel industry to keep us all here in the control grid.

they cant have us all running around willy nilly when SHTF

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm sooooo sure there's some evil Dr. Muslim installing killer breast implants in women. I can see his laboratory in my mind, all these poor Arab women on stretchers, waiting to get stitched up so they can become his army of fembots in burkas...
I think this is one of those power of suggestion things - women get (rightfully) nervous that this is another public sexual assault, and everyone starts visualizing the news item. Women being cut apart, filled with bombs, and sewn back together. Breasts being evil, explosive things instead of life-giving (see also Lady Gaga et al with "breast guns", the obsession with breast cancer, etc.). Kind of sexy, eh? (NO)

Dehumanization, degradation, surprise, surprise!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
To many people are jumping on the paranoid 'the governments trying to control us' bandwagon here.

In the UK we are not prone to crazy alerts all the time like in the US. If we have had credible information that there might be an attack due using any and all means to do it then things like implants (breasts or otherwise) would be on the list of possible vectors for attack.

The thing is people get cut open and have drugs put inside them all the time so they can get it past customs. This has been done with false breast implants. There have even been cases where babies have been cut open and large quantities of coc aine put inside them. This is all just for profit, is it to crazy to think it might be possible to use explosive jells when people don't care if they live or die?

Do i think they really are expecting exploding breasts? Probably not, but if i was in charge of security of a country and there was credible info saying an attack was going to happen then jell filled implants of any kind would be something i would have to consider as a short term potential threat.

If it was America saying this was going to happen i would agree with most of the posters here that it is probably BS but because its the UK i think its a more credible. In the UK we dont tend to want to scare our population like the HLS does by staying on orange alert forever and looking for all possible methods to keep the fear level up. In a few weeks it will all be forgotten and we will be back to normal here.

edit on 17-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Indeed and Jihadists do have a track record of using bomb implants...

In fact, I think it was 2009 where a suicide bomber almost got Saudi Government minister Mohammed bin Nayef, with one secreted inside his body cavity. It is not that far fetched to imagine them doing this.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Indeed and Jihadists do have a track record of using bomb implants...

In fact, I think it was 2009 where a suicide bomber almost got Saudi Government minister Mohammed bin Nayef, with one secreted inside his body cavity. It is not that far fetched to imagine them doing this.

I remember this one...he blew his own arse off.

Abdullah al-Asiri

According to early and the most recent reports, Asiri's older brother had hidden one pound (0.5 kg) of PETN plastic explosives in his rectum and anal canal, which security experts described as a novel technique.

Double ouch!

I love things like that and the Glasgow Airport attack. When it goes wrong for them they look like idiots.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The Mirror is long past breaking any real news stories. 'Red Tops' in the UK are all about base-sensationalism over real reporting.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
God… what is next, a dick implant bombs..? Buttocks implants?? These are actually illegal accusations and humiliations against the human race and individuals!

Has anyone mentioned suppositories? A hole lot of potential there...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaryN

Originally posted by amkia

Has anyone mentioned suppositories? A hole lot of potential there...

Imagine if they served mexican food on the flight, think of the explosive gases.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
In the end this may work out for us guys. The next time you get caught starring at some ladies ta tas you can say "sorry miss, I thought I heard something ticking!"

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
alright - where do you get the job application form, can you please step this way miss, please remove your top and bra and i'll be there in two seconds, just getting the camera ready, national security and science and all that

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Science has proved that staring at womans breasts is good for mens hearts (science
)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think its some kind of a test to see if they can get away with pulling this off in other countries and they are trying to sexually assault women by feeling them up.

I would knock their lights out if they ever laid a finger on me here. I keep saying, the minute any stuff goes down, like this is disgusting, but also, should sharia type stuff ever start getting passed. We will walk in groups with bearspray and carry big clubs, if needed. People have to start becoming the first level of their governments and solve the problems that are not getting done. ie. elect your own in city cousnels and change the land usage laws so that you can indeed have multi family land trusts set up, and donate differetn properties to homeless and set up yurts.

Ensure their price control and unbelievable prices for rents, home ownerships and morgages comes down to 1/3 income level with utlities, and there should be a sliding scale. Everyone should be on their own land.

Just little like that and taking back our power. Creating our own businesses and not buying from them, but only from ourselves, our children and neighbors!

Just completely fed up.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Sure they are... Because female Muslim religious fanatics who show only their eyes from beneath the burka are finally aware that bigger t*ts will help them get into heaven. What a bunch of BS.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I feel bad for the poor women travellers that are well endowed. Now they will be targets for TSA perverts.
Sad, sad, sad....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join