It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mesmerizing video of an underwater crop circle being built

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Amazing. It is some energetic field.. Fish creates energy flow.. I guess fish feels difference in energy flow like warmth or something.
edit on 17-8-2013 by poweref because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
I believe this is the first video of a puffer fish building their mysterious circles.

They’ve been called the crop circles of the ocean floor—seven-foot diameter patterned circles that were first spotted in 1995 off the coast of southern Japan. But their origin was an enigma, and local divers termed them “mystery circles.” The mystery persisted until 2011 when the culprit, a male pufferfish just five inches long, was finally caught in the act. And recently scientists studied the process of how the species creates these elaborate designs in order to woo females.

Source: blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Enjoy!
edit on 8/16/13 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

2 words

sounds cymatics

2 more words

magnetic field

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry... but how has NO ONE mentioning that fact that this video proves absolutely nothing?

I see a circular formed geometric pattern with a fish swimming in and around it 4 or 5 times kicking up some dust. The kicking up of the dust neither adds to or takes away from the structure.

.... people see what they want to see I guess, but this video shows no proof that the little fish in question built this beautiful circle.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I find it extremely hard to believe that the fish had created this itself and the video doesn’t provide much evidence... The shape is just too intricate... Although I have to say that nature is truly surprising so it could possibly be...

As a member previously posted, a video of the circle forming would be ideal...

It looks to me as through the fish is travelling through the grooves simply looking for food. Maybe the shape was already there? I think there are still a few more pieces of the jigsaw to be connected before we directly imply that is was the fish...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Jeez! It like they make thier own disco/batchlelor pad. And just like the rest of us guys we get shot down no matter what you do. Love finds you, you dont find love. But at the last few seconds before the end of that clip I swear I heard the Big, beautiful black bird say "Bitch".

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

I remember this, I think I'd be a puffer fish if I was a fish, perhaps I am fish?...

Adds credence to my theory on the history of all those Underwater Citadels, Stone Henge and even The Pyramids.. They were, of course, as will become obvious built by The Ancestors of Whales before the 3rd WHALE WAR that saw them degenerate from the GODLY-HANDED MASTER MASONS of THE DEEP to the poor, flippered, kippered beasts we so love hunting today...

Everyone knows only The WHALE ANCESTORS, UNDERWATER, could move those MEGALITHS as the rocks would weigh much less relative to air... Of course, sea levels were higher then and pushing down on the ground so everything was UNDERWATER WHEN BUILT - Simples, Whale-Peeps! At least now you know it was ALIENS...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This video shows a fish swimming near the formation. That doesn't necessarily mean he made it, does it? I mean he could be attracted to it for some reason and just hanging out there. Maybe there's a time-laps showing the fish making the whole thing, but in this vid the circle is already formed.

ETA this looks to me like it could have been made by harmonic sound waves.
edit on 17-8-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

I remember this, I think I'd be a puffer fish if I was a fish, perhaps we were all fish at some stage in life?...

Adds credence to my theory on the history of all those Underwater Citadels, Stone Henge, Averbury, Atlantis and even The Pyramids.. They were, of course, as will become obvious built by The Ancestors of Whales before the 3rd WHALE WAR that saw them degenerate from the GODLY-HANDED MASTER MASONS of THE DEEP to the poor, flippered, kippered beasts we see today...

Everyone knows only The WHALE ANCESTORS, UNDERWATER, could move those MEGALITHS as the rocks would weigh much less, relative to air, with Whales using buoyancy... Of course, sea levels were higher then and pushing down on the sea bed so everything was UNDERWATER WHEN BUILT - Simples, Whale-Peeps! At least now you know it had absolutely nothing to do with ALIENS.. Sometimes The Truth is too much to take in...
edit on 17-8-2013 by PrivateSi because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2013 by PrivateSi because: FISH!

edit on 17-8-2013 by PrivateSi because: Whales

edit on 17-8-2013 by PrivateSi because: More Truth

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
So now we need to find the land based puffer fish equivalent who is responsible for the crop circles in Britain.
Any thoughts?

well...it could be for nerdy guys in Britain to pick up nerdy chicks that think it's cool to go out at night and make the crop circles

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I didn't see any crops under water???? How is it a crop circle lol.

Still very cool looking....

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Cool video. Thanks to the OP for making it available to us. As has been mentioned, it doesn't prove that the fish actually made it. It could have been "playing around" in the formation. But, that idea begs another question. What did make it? A different animal? The diver?

Anyways, it's possible that the puffer fish made it. Would that really be so incredible? Lots of animals make intricate, relatively symmetrical patterns and formations. Spider webs and honeycomb are amazingly intricate. Add in beaver dams to the mix as well. Beaver dams lack the visual and "artistic" beauty of the former creations; but they do have the same structural integrity.

Animals can do some pretty cool stuff. I'm sure a spider web was pretty mysterious to the first guy who saw one, sans spider.
edit on 8/17/2013 by mantisfortress because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You simply forget the high level of radiation in some crop circles on the ground, if they are human, they are military made, not a prankster. And this is the same?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
You have to wonder why the fish make the crop circle. They have to have some sort of frequency information interacting with their brain or possibly their DNA. Why do people make crop circles, why do they design some structures the way we do. Why do we make our pastries and cakes in shapes like those being created here, there are jello molds with a similar shape as these fish are creating. I think there is much more to this than people think there is.

Apparently, women of all species are alike, in that they all like pretty things.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This constitutes zero evidence that the circle was built by the fish. The pattern was all there at the beginning of the video. The fish even messed it up a bit at one point (1:12) when he used a sea dollar to scoop up a bit of one of the high mounds. The fish still "might" be the artist, but for me the mystery continues.
edit on 17-8-2013 by ArJunaBug because: url

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The only thing without even looking at video, I can say that in no way I saw any crop in this video, conspiracy !!!

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow, this is amazing. So I just got this relevant thought - what if crop circles are some elaborate mating ritual done by some kind of entity in order to show mathematical abilities?

Also, wow. When humanity opens its mind enough to study the culture of other animals it gets nuts.
edit on 17-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by poweref
Amazing. It is some energetic field..

It could be, was that mentioned? I didn't think about it, but maybe there is more to it than simple artwork.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Okeyd57

Originally posted by rickymouse
You have to wonder why the fish make the crop circle. They have to have some sort of frequency information interacting with their brain or possibly their DNA. Why do people make crop circles, why do they design some structures the way we do. Why do we make our pastries and cakes in shapes like those being created here, there are jello molds with a similar shape as these fish are creating. I think there is much more to this than people think there is.

Apparently, women of all species are alike, in that they all like pretty things.

Maybe when I come back, I'll come back as a species where the woman has to make her own pretty things.
Seems like I spent a third of my life working for the things my wife wanted.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So it was THE FISH making all these crop circles in the wheat fields!!! What are these fish trying to tell us??

Of course, I'm joking.

That fish's skills are freaking awesome though. WTF

The aliens have been fish this whole time!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

So it was THE FISH making all these crop circles in the wheat fields!!! What are these fish trying to tell us??

This is proof that fish & humans can co-exist peacefully

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join