It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens - Interdimensional Beings? Interview with Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveFurther
I've become convinced that they want to keep us guessing. If they're real; then they probably change up the information, the way they "appear" to people, the way they "fade" etc.

Essentially, what they are and where they come from - this is a distraction question. A really fascinating one, but I think ultimately a distraction.

It might also be noteworthy to mention that (according to the book), regardless what "monsters" etc. materialized and regardless of the cattle-mutiliations....the "beings" NORMALLY do not harm people. (At least not intentionally) although they easily could.

The only time I heard about dangerous UFOs was actually by J. Vallee where it was said that chupas killed people down in Brazil. Here it is also speculated that it was not intentional, but rather people were killed by the "beam" sorta like per accident, but not intentional.

Makes one wonder about their intentions.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Don't oversimplify this phenomenon. We aren't dealing with one type of alien. The universe is a big place, even if we're dealing with a mulit-verse. It's possible that every thing you've written and quoted is true, for some alien breed, but not for all aliens. Some are inter-dimensional, some are galactic travelers, and I'll one up you and say some are spiritual beings. I also think there is a class of animals who exist at the edge of our atmosphere that we occasionally catch a glimpse of, but these sightings are rare. Some of the clips from our space stations look like animals to me.

Point is we need to expand our thinking on this subject and stop assuming all aliens are homogeneous. We should start taking our discussions to the next level and start classifying them, and dealing with them for what they are.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

A fold of two 2 points in a dimension takes us to the next one above?

Thruthseek3r

Here I make it easy...

A dimension: is a direction at right angles to all others.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think there is the possibility we will find out that we are dealing with both E. T. and interdimensional beings. Excuse errors, typing on tablet that often types what it wants to and it is too much effort to go back and fix, lol.
We have all had those feelings I have been here before or dejavu. Who is to say we have not been there and done that before.
There are those Even claiming we are living in a simulation and just not aware. All these subjects are interesting and one thing appears true, we are becoming more aware and there does appear to be more to our story. Is that more aliens, god, dimensional, or are we choosing to take the right colored pill and questioning our reality.
We are also finding what we thought about physics and certain rules may not be correct or are as our understanding grows.
An example might be, we can go faster than light, we can teliport, there is a god particle, time and space can be bent or distorted, there are worm holes, our understanding of electrons, Matter, and the energy force of the aether is changing almost daily. It is a very exciting time, but many from academia are stuck on old rules and thinking and are getting left behind.
I don't know how Bigfoot fits in but I believe they are real, just this past week we discovered a new species of animal here in the states. What is really on the dark side of the moon, is there an alien city or cities under our oceans, how do we explain more and more sightings of portals, are the sci-fi movies of the pear decade coming true, on and on, lots of questions.
The Bot

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnPassant
Why does it have to be inter dimensional OR ET? They can be both. If human beings are spirits they are inter dimensional and if aliens have/are spirits they too are inter dimensional. We all are but they can be both spirit/inter dimensional and alien. I suspect they are aliens from elsewhere because there is an aura from them that is not human. They are not plugged into the stream of human history in the way native spirits would be. There is, on a psychic level, something very alien about them.
edit on 17-8-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

Making it either/or creates the context for division, through defiance and conformity. If you study the historical roots of the Jacques Fabrice Vallée (EDH) concept, he was closely associated with the physicist, Dr. Allan J. Hynek (Project Blue Book), who himself stated that the Air Force gave him a mandate to debunk UFOs and aliens as imaginary. Several of Vallée's books are co-authored or have the introduction written by Hynek.

There are many facets of the Vallée interpretation that have been rewritten or misapplied, by esoterica and religious minded people. Vallée also complained about this in some of his interviews.

edit on 18-8-2013 by g2v12 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wouldn't the definition of inter dimensional mean they can go in and out of reality, but are still from the same reality we are in. Like they could still be from other planets, but they could make leap over vast distances in such a short amount of time like jumping space time. Example would be take the light leaving from a planet they just left, when would take what amount of time(let say 1000 light years) it would take from that planets sun/star light to reach where they just got to now?

Extra dimensional seems like they live in other dimension that is not ours. Something like a dr.manhattan, dr.who, or Q from Star Trek:NG. Like they live in some mechanical quantum universe, that would be essential in some way.

Parallel just seems to be on the other side, going the same direction in some unexplained or thinkable way, but are some what extra in its own way.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There are no ETs out there.

These are activities carried our by our own skunk works people.

UFOS and Aliens are a smokescreen to cover these illegal
activities such as abductions, genetic experiments.

Look how brazenly have our people being lied about the
NSA activities.

We are simply replacing religion with ufology and God with ET.

If there was either there won't be millions dying of malaria
malnutrition, wars and other natural and unnatural events.

God or these highly superior civilizations would have
intervened to stop it. This theory of inter galactic code
of not interfering is hogwash.

Consider that life is definitely abundant in the universe
but intelligent life rare or nonexistent.

And it would be almost impossible for that rare inteligent life
to survive long enough to discover inter galactic travel let
alone inter dimensional travel considering the violence
that accompanies intelligence.

Look at earths own history to understand how great civilizations
were born and then died.

Same will happen to this one and others in the future on this
planet or some other.

If no one has yet come to save us from our current and past
hell, none will come in the future. It is highly remote and
unlikely.

So UFOs or Aliens or Bigfoot are all a smokescreen to cover
the sinister activities of our own military industrial complex.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

IMO, it kind of like how Thomas Campell tries to explain dimensions in his presentation of "My Big Toe".

Or how Michio Kaku said dimensions are rather like pools you have to dive into.(pardon me, I didn't post the video. I'm pretty sure he did in one video.)

It kind of like how he talks about our reality being an inner system of an outer reality. I can understand how E.t could be not considered Inter-dimensional, however at the same time it could. It would really depend on how advanced the species technology has gone in matter of space travel.

Example would be, take the human race, we just learned how to go faster then light, but yet it still takes much time to get to the closest solar system, which is considered inter-stellar travel.

Now an alien race who has pushed the limits on inter-stellar,and has just gone inter-dimensional, it could have star gates, and travel vast distance in a matter of seconds. Now let say a craft with a similar engine that works like a portable star gate. It doesn't need to have something far away in order to connect two points in time. At such a pinnacle it could literally be considered inter-galactic like the Beastie Boyz, can easily travel to one side of the galaxy, or to another one by going through or even jumping the Deep Space void. However, they must always end up back in our view of space time regardless.

And it a big universe to just comprehend.

Extra-dimensionals seem like they can go anywhere they want, and survive/ or be stable in whatever reality they chose. The utter definition, would be living energy.

As for the consciousness/soul aspect in the dimensional theory, it would have to be on the final level of existence. Or it could be something in the mechanics of our very souls, that would make such a seperation.

I tried putting whatever 2 cents I had together and some how ended up with three cents. How the hell should I know how that happened. Hopefully better definitions in time will come out.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Are you saying you have interacted with aliens in your sleep? Interacting with aliens in your sleep is different from having a dream, lucid dream, etc.

But anyway, from the way you described it it only shows that it was nothing but a dream dreaming about kris kringle's wishlist. You have to specify what you mean by "Dream".
edit on 20-8-2013 by BristolStew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Of course they are interdimensional beings or spirits not occupying physical bodies unlike us spirits occupying biological containers! This is common knowledge! It is also a fact that Earth will shift its physical form to become a higher dimensional planet on January 2014 and so will some of us become 4th dimensional beings next year. Those who refuse to become higher dimensionla beings need to board spaceships next month to another physical planet.....

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Read here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Fifth Density

How many people will move into fifth density? The last time I asked the question, which was about a year ago, the Andromedans said that between 435 and 510 million people will literally move into 5th density by December 3, 2013. In 5th density you can create and manifest anything you want directly. Our "bodies" will become energy form, although we could "materialize" into matter forms if we chose to do so.

You won't need to eat food. All you will need is the energy from the Sun, which will supply your life force. When we move into 5th density, our solar system will have 27 planets on that frequency. Jupiter, as I have said before, will itself be a light-blue Sun. Earth's physical form will experience a pole shift, and the new North Pole will be in Saudi Arabia. The South Pole will be off the coast of South America.

The Earth will experience a lot of rain and a lot of changes. Not everybody will move into 5th at the same time. There will be some who are still physical from our 3rd density point of view. There will appear to be a 10,000 fold increase in the number of stars visible in the sky.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Hi, I am new to this forum and here mainly about this topic. I am very interested in reading this book you speak of. I have been observing what I believe to be inter dimensional beings for about six months. They too have been observing me and pretty much everything else around here in Oklahoma City.
I have a good video that actually sparked my interest in this subject, it is also what led me to believe that much of the strange activities going on these days are inter dimensional. Before I get into this discussion too deeply I would like to read the book you spoke of and compare that to my experiences. I have some theories from my observations and will express those later as I feel comfortable in talking about this. I have only talked with one person about what I've seen and he now thinks I have lost it. Thanks and have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
On second thought, Should I start out discussing what I've seen so that there is no outside influences? I am throwing that out to anyone who wishes to answer.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

gwynnhwyfar
I read the same book and came away with the same impression as you. The interdimensional theory just immediately made more sense than anything else to me.

It does not have to be interdimensional OR alien. They can be both et and interdimensions; alien spirits from another world that can come into out physical world and/or who have physical bodies as well as being spirits.

As for the theory that religious imagery is just ufological imagery in another guise - I don't buy this completely. There are differences between biblical accounts and ufological accounts. Not every phenomena is caused by ufos. If these are alien spirits then it follows, by extension, that we are NATIVE spirits whose natural home is earth. This leads to the realization that many paranormal or religious phenomena can be manifestations of purely native spirits and some paranormal activities may be extraterrestrial. It is a mistake, I think, to argue that just because certain things are paranormal they are all from the same source. Some may be alien, some native. But this depends on whether these beings are ET. But to underpin the whole thing with superficial paranormal similarities is premature. I have seen people say that a light appeared at Fatima and lights appear in relation to ufos therefore they are the same thing. Not so. The congruences are too simplistic and basic to support such a view. The paranormal aspect could simply mean that aliens have have paranormal stuff the same as we do. Fairies might be 'old fashioned' greys but succubi might be native...further study is needed.
edit on 6-11-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I have this idea;

In order for Jesus to have been the product of an immaculate conception, Mary had to have been seeded by an extra-dimensional entity...?

Now this immaculate conception could have been a new concept conceived by a nasty sociopath bent on people worshiping him/it, or, Jesus is the actual seed of an extra-dimensional entity?

So, religion was conceived by either a sick in the head sociopath, or by a truly significant event in our history.

Evolution is a by-product of creation in my book...the egg came first, but it wasn't a chicken that produced it.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

All are still possibilities for me, only their rankings have changed over the years, For me nowadays it's 3, 2, 1.

The way I see it, all 3 are simultaneously occurring

1.) It's all in our heads 2.) It really is ET 3.) They're something akin to the interdimensional hypothesis.

Think creation, a simulated reality for awareness to experience duality.

if awareness is all that gives us our individual being then its all in our heads because everything is all in our head, ET is in our simulated reality as a question at the moment to some a truth to others.
The inter dimensional hypothesis hold much weight if we are inter dimensional as well, I mean our individual awareness, our soul if you will is only a creation by ourselves to either test ourselves or experience that which would not in the other dimension where we might be observing ourselves.

In that dimension they or we I should say are stuck in the same loop of trying find GOD or a truth to live by so that is why they/we created the video game so to speak of what we are here and now experiencing.

In the other dimension there must be concepts that we cannot fathom here and now because of linear time and how long this simulation has been running, the other dimension is ahead in terms of linear time obviously to have such a technology to create such a complex simulation.

I believe it could be all three combined that answer the question.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

LABTECH767

Interesting hypothesis that when considered actually makes a lot of sense, the worrying thing for such a race would be the use of atomic fission weapons as they may very well affect more than one dimension so when the Enola Gay dropped her bomb did the US inadvertently also strike an a parallel city in another dimension and basically perform a preemptive strike against a neutral third party, if so what then are the long term ramifications.

I always had similar ideas/beliefs that they opened a doorway when they detonate these weapons.

This is simply from observing nuclear blasts caught on film and watching and reading much fiction/science fiction.

I even have a wild belief that teleportation was first thought possible and not fictional after detonating nuclear and atomic devices and close observation of those detonations.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

You won't need to eat food. All you will need is the energy from the Sun, which will supply your life force.

Did you just read about Michelle Phifier and her stint with Breathairian cult?

So no need for a 5th dimension this is already here in the lousy 3rd.

edit on 6-11-2013 by InhaleExhale because: Because my head malfunctioned.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

LABTECH767

Interesting hypothesis that when considered actually makes a lot of sense, the worrying thing for such a race would be the use of atomic fission weapons as they may very well affect more than one dimension so when the Enola Gay dropped her bomb did the US inadvertently also strike an a parallel city in another dimension and basically perform a preemptive strike against a neutral third party, if so what then are the long term ramifications.

I do so hope y'all understand that something like this; a parallel city, in another dimension" simply isn't physically possible.

And that the use of the word "Dimension" is contextually wrong here. You are attempting to ascribe a meaning to the word that simply isn't within its scope.

I know and understand what y'all are trying to say, but, you have allowed someone with no scientific or true spiritual knowledge or experience to influence your thinking in a very harmful and negative way. Leading you away from truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

tanka418I do so hope y'all understand that something like this; a parallel city, in another dimension" simply isn't physically possible.

That depends on what you conceive physicality to be. In real terms matter does not exist in the way our naive senses persuade us. In reality there is only energy. If you press your hand against the wall you feel resistance, as if there was some ultimate material substance in the wall. But on an atomic level the solidity is caused by the electrons in the wall repelling the electrons in your hand. This being the case we may define physicality as structured energy and the resistance between 'physical' objects as the interface between two fields of energy. When a solar flare comes into contact with the earth's magnetic field there is resistance - as if there was a physical wall around the earth preventing the radiation from getting through. This event is as physical as pushing your hand against the wall. - Hold two like poles of two magnets together and try to push them closer. It will feel as if there is a solid rubber ball between the magnets.

Likewise with a building or a city in an energetic dimension. There can be constructions of energy that are invisible to us (as is most of the electromagnetic spectrum) and these constructions can be as physical as matter. All that is required for physicality is constructed energy.

edit on 6-11-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join