It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionaire seeks an assist for Inspiration Mars mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
In an update to the Inspiration Mars mission, it appears that Dennis Tito, the millionaire behind this project, is asking for the public's help to attain the necessary funding. The date for launch of 2018 is still on. Mars won't be this close for another 15yrs so Tito and his partners find themselves in a rut as they race to achieve their goal of having one man and one woman do a fly-by of Mars and return to Earth. Of course the Mars One mission, which is set to go to the Red planet in 2022-2023 is still on as well. Some of the entities involved with this project include Zubrin and the Mars Society, Space X, and NASA. What does ATS have to say about this development?

www.nbcnews.com... seeks an assist for Inspiration Mars mission

edit on 16-8-2013 by lostbook because: gammatical error(s) fix

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

The Link is not work

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm all about this I'm one of the people who are an applicant for the mars one project, my application was accepted and put into the mix. It may or may not happen but I think it would be cool to be a part of it. Many of the conditions that I would have to deal with to be a part of it I'm already experienced at.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

That should be it sorted:

Millionaire seeks an assist for Inspiration Mars Mission

It might be one for kickstarter

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Hm.m.m. I don't know why it doesn't work. Sorry about that. Let's try it again, shall we?

www.nbcnews.com...

new topics

join