It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Remix, the newest ATS Live Radio Show.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
In case you dont know there is a new ATS Live Radio Show Called Reality Remix.

First let me introduce you to the crew.

Sheepslayer247

adjensen

beezer

Druid42

NoRegretsEver

Here are the showtimes.
Wednesday 10 pm BST (UK)
11 pm CET (Europe)
Wednesday 10 pm EDT, 9 pm CDT, 8 pm MDT, 7 pm PDT (North America)
Thursday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

We focus on ATS threads, some that are recent, and some that are classics. They don’t have to have the most stars and flags, as long as it’s a great topic, we’ll talk about it. This thread will also take some suggestions for topics to be discussed for the show, and we always welcome thread authors and posters to join us in chat, listen in, and share your thoughts.

This show is all about member related content, about everything conspiracy, about the members of the ATS forums, and of course, about the listeners of ATS Live around the world.

This thread is about our target audience, and that is YOU! We’ll even have some members on as special guests to discuss their take on a particular subject.

We have a lot of fun making this show, and there’s always a show member in chat, so come by and say hello, have a listen, and help us make this show what ATS members would like to see.

Every Wednesday I go to the threads that are going to be discussed in the show, and add a link to the show thread, so check on your masterpieces regularly to see if your thread will be discussed on Reality Remix.

And of course a very special shout out to Neformore and Semperfortis, thanks for all that you have done for all of ATS Live Radio, ATS members, and helping people contribute to some of the most important topics in our world.
edit on 16-8-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: FOR DRUID ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :p

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I feel the excitement in the air....A great crew heading this up.

Thanks for the heads up.....

Des

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks were already 3 episodes in, I just wanted to be sure to let everyone know

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Archives of the first three shows are available to stream from the Illustrial Rewind Player, in case you missed a show, or want to hear that awesome Bigfoot interview again

Rewind Player

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Will it be funny?

Because ATS should really have it's own satirical version of Conspiracy Theory shows.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Will it be funny?

Because ATS should really have it's own satirical version of Conspiracy Theory shows.

Yes, there is a good element of humour in the shows (Episode 1 was a little too serious, 2 & 3 less so, and we knock it out of the park on next week's show
)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Absolutely! We have satirical segments, where we all play parts, you can listen to the ones we have done already on the rewind player that adjensen added

This past show we did different alien races, that answered questions, from Reptilians, to Grays

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Awesome.

I am in.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I feel another Duck's Breath Mystery Theater in the works....yes, I'm that old....

For the youngins' here...

Duck's Breath Mystery Theatre is a comedy team best known for its live performances and radio sketches broadcast on National Public Radio.[1][2]
en.wikipedia.org...

Des

edit on 16-8-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

It's a great show. Good work crew members!

*bump*

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Great idea making this thread!

Any suggestions or opinions are always welcome for the show.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Thanks, SAP

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ok, how about a running thread that details what exactly each episode was/is about?

In order to get the best flow of information to the listener i would likely recommend that at least one show a month be purely speculative/satirical. There are so many abstract threads posted on ATS that you could easily just comb through the site over the course of a month and put together a show that is far less serious and far more amusing.

Think of the hilarity that is the HOAX thread and the various madness from Before Its News taken from a less then serious position.

And well, since that time of year is coming can we request a War of the Worlds style report for Halloween?

edit on 16-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

And well, since that time of year is coming can we request a War of the Worlds style report for Halloween?

edit on 16-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

Awesome idea!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Fukushima Mutants invade Tokyo!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Fukushima Mutants invade Tokyo!

Fukushima Mutants invade DC.

(would they know the difference?)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

It would have to be "new" mutants against the old all-stars, like Godzilla and his gang.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Michelle Obama leads an army of vegetables mutated by Fukushima Fallout in a bid to save America from her megalomaniacal husband. News at 11

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'll be joining in next Wednesday, prepare for me to call in!!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

We are pre-recorded, but the chat and thread will have the crew

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join