It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to Pindar and his Draconian cult

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You will never enjoy the quality of life you truly desire until you employ more wisdom in your lives. Wisdom is the perfect blending of intelligence and love. You have been highly intelligent, just never loving enough to achieve the status of wise.

The primary error in your philosophy has been your passionate belief that Draconians are superior to any other form of life in the universe. Your false belief in superiority, which necessarily means that all other forms of life are inferior to you, has served to falsely justify your unloving behavior towards other life forms.

Now with the widespread awareness of the Fibonacci Numbers and the Golden Mean, Divine Proportion, or Divine Ratio of 1.618 to 1 found everywhere in the universe, we now know scientifically, absolutely and without question that the Highest Wisdom and Power in the universe is Omnipresent, Omnipotent, and omniscient. Of course, this means that All is One, which means that superiority and inferiority are impossible, therefore false.

While every form of life is made totally and entirely of this same oneness, it is impossible for this oneness to be superior (or inferior) to itself. Therefore, it is impossible for you and your cult to be superior to anyone else. You may be unique, different, special, and many other wonderful things, but you cannot be superior. It's impossible for the oneness to be superior to itself. Get it?

We know you control the Empire of the City States and your inbred Illuminati puppets. We know you have been calling the shots and causing virtually all of the destructive behavior on our planet. All of this has been the direct result of your error, your false belief in superiority. You have honestly believed and confidently acted as if you are superior to the highest Wisdom and Power in the universe. Of course, this is false, destructive, and totally absurd.

It is time for you to realize that you are a child of God, nothing more and nothing less. And, it's time for you to realize that every other form of life is too. We are all members of the Universal Organism's Family or all children of the same God. Therefore, we are all brothers and sisters, literally.

Until you recognize that your unloving ways are the result of your false philosophy and begin accepting and practicing the truth by being more loving towards all forms of life, you will never enjoy the quality of life you truly desire.

May the Highest Wisdom and Power in the Universe bless you with enough love to accept and appreciate the truth about who you really are which is a unique and wonderful part of the oneness, not superior to it.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

The primary error in your philosophy has been your passionate belief that Draconians are superior to any other form of life in the universe. Your false belief in superiority, which necessarily means that all other forms of life are inferior to you, has served to falsely justify your unloving behavior towards other life forms.

Fundamental error based on the beast, the natural body and lower mind, kingdom. In this its not only survival of the fittest, but domination by the strongest, and the weak are enslaved. This they believe is natural order.

But its not Spirit or Higher Mind and is actually very weak indeed. For only the weakest beings need slaves.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I fully agree but with one exception, drop the "God" term, it is a man-made term, probably by those who think of themselves as superior in order to control.

My view is that there are no words for the nature balance of things, it just is and will always be there, people are born with that inside them, knowledge of right and wrong and the feeling of connected consciousness.

Major problem is though our consciousness is being fought over using every trick in the book, we are being bought and sold and told what to think, there's divisions within the people. Purity is becoming more and more difficult to find in this day and age, there's a lot of darkness going on there, more often than not.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bwinwright
We know you control the Empire of the City States and your inbred Illuminati puppets. We know you have been calling the shots and causing virtually all of the destructive behavior on our planet. All of this has been the direct result of your error, your false belief in superiority. You have honestly believed and confidently acted as if you are superior to the highest Wisdom and Power in the universe. Of course, this is false, destructive, and totally absurd.

Until you recognize that your unloving ways are the result of your false philosophy and begin accepting and practicing the truth by being more loving towards all forms of life, you will never enjoy the quality of life you truly desire.

They have been living a superior life for some time. It's hard to blame them for thinking so.

To what end do you hope to achieve with your berating remarks? I don't think he is tucking in his tail if you catch my drift. Either way i say, you tell him!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You might want to give a little background information on exactly the origin and history of who Pindar is and the intricate details of how and why this being came into power and is able assert itself as alleged superior above the 13 bloodlines for those who are unaware.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very true what you said,Unity99,about only the weakest needing slaves.I may add that only the chronically insecure needs there to be people to look down on-and Ego weakens one too.Life's greatest lessons can only be learnt from the perspective of a humble spirit,which opens one up to wisdom.You cannot fill a cup that is already full to the brim with either ego+an arrogant narcissistic sense of entitlement-or with the insecurities that need others to be in a bad position for oneself to feel better.There is no greater obstacle to true wisdom and understanding of life,than the absence of a humble spirit,such a pity most people confuse humbleness with weakness or servitude.But one can be humble+diplomatic without abandoning assertiveness-humbleness just changes the way your assertiveness makes you come across to others-which usually would be,as a decent,kind,caring person but one who will not stand for being bullied,taken advantage of or being trampled on.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
No follow up? I was thinking this was going to be a really cool thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
No follow up? I was thinking this was going to be a really cool thread.

I think maybe it's too cosmic for those that are still plugged into the control grid, they just don't understand it all

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I think maybe it's too cosmic for those that are still plugged into the control grid, they just don't understand it all

I don't believe I am plugged into any control grid but I don't understand it all , although the mention of a Draconian cult does give a clue to its base in reality ...or lack of

Ok now I get it

According to David Icke, the hierarchy goes like this...

Finally, Icke summises, along with Arizona Wilder, the possibility that Princess Diana was pregnant at the time of her murder and that the child could have been Pindar’s
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I've seen enough

edit on 17-8-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The sentiment of the thread is good, not fussed either way for Icke's material although I will say that not everything he talks about is as ludicrous as his reptilian ideas

new topics

top topics

join