It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best of Triumph The Insult Comic Dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Good hot afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I have been a huge fan of Triumph The Insult Comic Dog since I was younger. Today I decided to share the comic genius of Robert Smigel who is the man behind Triumph. I would share the most hilarious video by him and that is the infamous hilarious Star Wars interview with the fans. I was dieing of laughter.

The best jokes: "Look at this. Look at this it's a geek from another dimension."

"And which of these buttons calls your parents to pick you up?"

This a great video to brightened up your day.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

"They're now telling the crowd to turn off their cell phones. Because it might interfere with Mitt Romney's circuitry."

"So you're in favor of smaller government and larger cheese burgers? Which would you whether have? Your country back or baby backs!"

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
TRIUMPH ROCKS ALL!!!

My favorite was when he hazed the Star Wars fans and came up to "Darth Vader"and said:
"What do these buttons on your chest do?"
Vadernerd: "they help me breathe"
Triumph's master with his hand up his ass, gets an idea...can't stop laughing and replies...
"Which button do you push to call your mom to pick you up when you're done"

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
that Star Wars clip is a classic. Years ago, someone at work alerted me to the fact that the women getting married there was a co-worker of ours. lol

new topics

top topics

join