It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breast implants suicide bomb threat: Heathrow

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinner07
Sounds to me like justification to start feeling boobs..give them all a nice squeeze.

People need justification for that? Happens everyday on Japanese subways.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
To my fellow British ATS members is MI5 up for a appropriation hearing in Parliament? Here in the States when you start hearing about odd threats like this it's usually because the FBI and the other domestic agencies are worried about their budgets.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Nope, doesn't work the same over here. Budgets for all Government departments have been set up to the 14/15 Fiscal year, including the Single Intelligence Account, from which MI5 is funded.

Instead, our intelligence services usually keep quiet until they have something worthwhile to say, rather than drumming unnecessary fear - in fact, they usually don't even say anything even when there is something to fear...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Not only are boobs the intellectual cancer of most men, but they're now deadly weapons now!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Well, I think we all know what's going to happen next.

Tomorrow I'm applying for a job with the TSA.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Terrorism in Britain is a real threat due to lax immigration laws.. not everything is a Tptb conspiracy..

Tue that, but as we have seen in Boston and seen in the stabbings in England, individuals whom decide to act against the public or the state, because they have been influenced by the media for example, do not leave any significant traces on the internet or have access to resources to allow for elaborate attacks.

In both the cases I mentioned there were no links to alquaeda, whom did not carry out any successfull terror attack, either because they have been intercepted, or because for some reason they cant put toegether a device that works and oftentimes it turns out that both was the case, and intercepted device with direct ties to Alquaeda would not have worked anyway.

Apparently the threat of terror is good enough to justify certain politics, but an attack going through might generate too many grieving relatives, which later on might become very nosy grieving relatives.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Here is a scenario:

When i go through security and they grope me, as soon as a hand gets put on me, i go: "oooohhh, aaahhhhh, ooooooooohhhhhh" and make a face of of total ecstasy. Bear in mind i am a 46 year old male, not much to look at.

Then i hear "arrest him, he is enjoying this. That is illegal, you are not supposed to enjoy the pat down."

Just kidding, i dont fly. Although there is probably some truth in there.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Beware of the double D boobies because they have double damage capability!
Guaranteed to knock you out at the very least!
Little titties not at problem. Just firecrackers!
Be aware that groping could seriously damage your hands! End your career, No hands no job!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Terrorism in Britain is a real threat due to lax immigration laws.. not everything is a Tptb conspiracy..

Apparently the threat of terror is good enough to justify certain politics, but an attack going through might generate too many grieving relatives, which later on might become very nosy grieving relatives.

Quite true, yet in reality what have we really seen? al-Qaeda is really a CIA creation and the shoe bomber and underwear bombers both linked to the FBI. Still if our intelligence agencies do manage a false flag there will be another uproar.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I guess this will lead to a new profession of Booomby Ologist or Zonker Ologist. Expert in booby bombs!!
The more I think and joke about this the more ridiculous it becomes!!
I guess its a load of boobs/balls

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm not an expert.

But this sounds like a booby trap.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CatherineWheel
I'm not an expert.

But this sounds like a booby trap.

You win.

new topics