It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breast implants suicide bomb threat: Heathrow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well they did once manage to seek a bomb up some guys rectum and detonate it in attempt to kill a police chieff.

bombs in boobs.

its possible.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
reply to post by sulaw

It's ridiculous,

Plastic surgery for non medical purposes is blatantly against their faith.

True Muslims would not adhere to this.

Just more nonsense spouted out to get the public in a panic

Ma'am, I respectfully submit that many people are making the same mistake that the population in general is encouraged to be in the habit of making - assuming that Allah has anything to do with AQ simply because they like to chant the name as a religious cover for a political agenda.

I can paint "this is a horse" across a pig's arse, but it doesn't magically turn the pig into a horse. In the same vein, simply shouting "Allahu Akbar" does not magically turn an AQ operative into a Muslim. The Islamic God does not live in the al-Qaida camp.

... and yes, I just likened AQ operatives to pigs. I went there, and I'm not a bit sorry about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Straight up fear monger conspiracy response would be that some flat chested chick in a position of power that doesn't get enough play is trying to eliminate some competition by making men fear those women with big hooters .

Really though, as stated earlier, wouldn't it be easier to conceal a larger device inside of a deeper body cavity?. If they can find people to strap explosives on themselves and blow themselves up, that isn't such a huge step or big difference.

I see OtherSideOfTheCoin read that story about the Pooper Bomber too, funny though that that wasn't very long ago really, and this alert about bombers with explosives inside of them is just coming up now. I would have thought it would have popped up in the MSM before. It may have, but I have been in places and doing things where it isn't available, like riding around the mountains on a bicycle and living in an RV and on a boat in Florida.

Places I will be going back to soon to escape this fake world. Tired of all the scaredy cats around in the neighborhood jabbering about meaningless stuff that only points out they have too much time on their hands, like I do....

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

the idea of bombers with bombs inside them has been about for ages its not something new.

Its much the same as drug muels who have drugs inside them

there is a Al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula called Ibrahim al-Asiri who is really is a bomb making mastermind he was the guy who put a bomb up his brothers pooper, the one who put the bomb in the Christmass bombers pants and made the printer bombs. he is very dangerous and something like this is his kind of thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I don't know where you people are comming from , but it is clear that these threads have these results :

1- More freedom is going to be taken from American people.
2-US govt is going to justify why it attacked Afghanistan based on 911 and wmds in Iraq.
3-You are helping those extremist that west created , to get back and bite it's hand again. I mean Wahhabis.

Good luck with you NWO , it really suits ignorant people.
edit on 17-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I am beginning to get the impression that "The war on Terror", or just about any other so called "News Story" on the MSM is no more than a sales pitch, and it seems to work pretty well.

I know it may seem ludicrous, but how much money has been spent on the so called "War on Terror" since the WTC was destroyed?, a lot of people died but it seems like the ones who stood to gain certainly did by getting everyone whipped into a frenzy to the point where public opinion justified how many wars?. How much did the WTC cleanup cost?, How much did the WTC memorial cost?.... Lots of money to be made everywhere by anyone prepositioned to profit from events, yeah oh yeah. And we all know that human lives don't mean much to the profiteers, so lets not be so shocked, people are awful, people who seek profit for the sake of profit are worse....

Now anyone with money is trying to buy up gold in fear of a financial collapse, and a lot of people run out and buy guns and ammo whenever some sensationalized disaster or mass shooting occurs.

People getting killed in auto accidents worked toward forcing auto manufacturers to develop safety features and systems to protect the passengers in the vehicles, but now vehicles are un-affordably expensive for many. Drunk driving?, take a look at how much a DWI costs, I don't support drunk driving, hell, I don't support most people driving because most have no clue about what they're actually doing and how dangerous it really is. never mind the pollution generated by personal vehicles, and there is a solution for that too....even though industry and industrial transportation via diesel trucks and shipping overseas polluted exponentially more than our measly little cars. What would one call that?, externalization?, deflection of responsibility to someone else? ....

This story covered by the OP will just be used to justify buying X-Ray machines, or some other ridiculously over-priced gadget that may or may not even work.

Seems like the classic "Bums Rush", tell em something that'll scare em into agreeing to what?, anything?, yes. Inconvenience travelers to the point they just drive if they can?, just buy technology to track and trace them then too, that technology is already here, and we ignoramuses willingly paid for it ourselves.

Why worry?, it isn't their money they're tossing down the toilet. Gee, looks to me like they are just trying to keep a dying economy alive with lies and fear mongering. Remember when Dubya told us to go shopping a day or so after the WTC was attacked?.

It's not like people are immortal unless they get blown up or fall from the sky, stop obsessing on death and you might just live longer.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Its all a load of Booombs if you ask me!!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
perverts got the right paw of your mothers wives and daughters

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
I don't know where you people are comming from , but it is clear that these threads have these results :

2-US govt is going to justify why it attacked Afghanistan based on 911 and wmds in Iraq.
3-You are helping those extremist that west created , to get back and bite it's hand again. I mean Wahhabis.

emmm your whole post is about America,

last i checked heathrow was in the UK....

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The three B's for immigration to watch out for are Burkha Booby Bombs. Hands on experience required!!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rob37n

This is exactly the point I made earlier. When was the last time a plane was blown up? (Other than the one the US Navy shot down outside of New York.) The underwear and shoe bombers were both linked to our intelligence spooks as well. This hysteria is just more BS.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I tried to apply for the job. was told to go to Lands end...
"I asked, is this where the searches will take place...
No, this is where the end of the queue is.. they replied"

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Brett Easton Ellis has become a suicide bomber?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ridiculous is one word to describe this "threat".
The other is paranoia.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by mideast

emmm your whole post is about America,

last i checked heathrow was in the UK....

The important point is that US started invading countries and another fact that this Americans are the people who are being forced to surrender their freedom for these reasons. And they are the majority members of ATS.

Because they are most skeptic among English speaking countries.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sounds to me like justification to start feeling boobs..give them all a nice squeeze.
we have to take off our shoes and belts so "please remove your bra maam" cant be to far behind

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Are you sure they wouldn't break that rule for what they see as a "higher purpose"? As far as I know Islamic doctrine teaches against suicide, yet many Muslims become suicide bombers- perhaps they think that becoming a martyr would be far more important than breaking an insignificant rule.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Terrorism in Britain is a real threat due to lax immigration laws.. not everything is a Tptb conspiracy..

Yeah, because Britain's immigrations laws are much more lax than the United States stance of let them all in and give them free stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Honestly, whether this threat is real or fabricated, it makes me feel so sad and helpless/hopeless. When they first introduced the full body scanners I said to my husband: "if they keep it up, it's only a matter of time before getting through the airport becomes an overnight visit with medical technicians".

As the threats increase, real or imagined, they evolve based on the current security measures. If we want to travel, we have to comply with their measures.

In the end if they want near perfect security, travel will occur as follows: You enter the airport and are immediately sedated and put on a gurney. You are wheeled through a medical security and given a full examination and screening for internal explosives and biological contagions - which would have to be filmed at all times as the doctors could technically be a threat. You are then deposited in a capsule and stacked in a plane with other passengers. The plane would be controlled remotely from a secure facility. You would be awoken when you were deposited near baggage claim

If we don't rein in our fears, I have a feeling that this may become the reality of international travel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join