It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arafat the Monster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by edsinger
It's been alleged for years that Yasser Arafat was a homosexual and pedophile. AIDS, HOMO, BOY LOVER...that's one of the reasons for the cover-up. Homosexuality is officially banned in Islam.

You know, thats really interesting because,

It's been alleged for years that Ed Singer is a homosexual and pedophile. AIDS, HOMO, BOY LOVER...that's one of the reasons for the ultra right wing facade. Homosexuality is officially banned in Ed Singerlam.

Hmm, strange. Who'da thunk it right?

So this makes you feel better? I would just love to reply in the proper manner but I get them damn warnings to much as it is, since I am so well liked at ATS. I have been called many things, but that has not been one of them since middle school.........but that doesnt piss me off, it is the 'pedo' comment, that one does. I have children and would KILL someone who did something like that to them. You need some good drugs, I know PreperationH always helps your kind.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ok, so take this away from edsinger's propaganda.......

The palestinian state was allowed by Israel and others if Palestine did not have a military. So, what would the Palestinian state become? If you've read the Bible, you probably know, servants of Israel....

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ed, you right winged moral machine, Hatred is what you folks spread like wildfire.
Such hatred for a fellow human. A dead one at that.
Lets not call the kettle black, huh?
Seeing that we're dealing with our own criminal heads of state.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
This thread is all garbage.
I don't know many monsters who have won the Nobel Peace Prize.
Arafat is a hero and a patriot toward a Palestinian free state from the chains of Israel.

Actually this thread is truth. Arafat was indeed a monster -
Nobel Peace Prize or not. The Palestinians will one day wake
up to the fact that this fake stole 9 Billion $$ from them, and
that they could have had a soverign Nation of Palestine in
the year 2,000 (with 95% of what they wanted) - under the
Clinton Camp David talks - but Arafat the Vampire didn't want
his evil reign of death to end so he didn't sign.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Does it really matter what we think of Arafat?

Be assured, when and if he meets the Living God, be it Allah or whomever, he will undoubtedly not recieve the same 'sympathetic' adulation that is now being heaped upon a man.

May his God, Allah, have and take mercy upon his soul.

seekerof

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It does not matter what we think.

Defending ones people, can make the best seem like monsters.

[edit on 12-11-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
3. he was fighting for a future for the palistians

Well ... if he wanted the Palistinians to have a future with
a soverign nation - he missed the boat in 2000 with Bill
Clinton. If he wanted the Palestinians to have a future,
he would have stopped sending their children to their
deaths via homicide bombings. If he wanted the Palestinians
to have a future, he wouldn't have stolen 9 billion dollars
from them that would have given them decent schools and
hospitals.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
He lead a cause that he believed in which is to set his people free from Jewish occupation and oppresion of his homeland and people and to rid the world evil.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by bodrul
3. he was fighting for a future for the palistians

Well ... if he wanted the Palistinians to have a future with
a soverign nation - he missed the boat in 2000 with Bill
Clinton. If he wanted the Palestinians to have a future,
he would have stopped sending their children to their
deaths via homicide bombings. If he wanted the Palestinians
to have a future, he wouldn't have stolen 9 billion dollars
from them that would have given them decent schools and
hospitals.

amd do you have credible proof ?
or some link to some properganda website?

none of us can say he is a monter for one reason
none of us have felt the threat the palistinans feel 24/7
and for them he was their simble ( someone that was fighting for them )

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
So this makes you feel better? I would just love to reply in the proper manner but I get them damn warnings to much as it is, since I am so well liked at ATS. I have been called many things, but that has not been one of them since middle school

Ah so you /don't/ like it when the shoe is on the other foot, I see. Do you think arafat would've also appreciated your slander? He has kids too, why isn't he immune from your baseless attacks eh? I find it incredibly hypocritical that you think I am acting like an immature school kid when you are the one who started with this 'he's a gay pedophile' bullchip. You got what you deserved just then.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420
He lead a cause that he believed in which is to set his people free from Jewish occupation and oppresion of his homeland and people and to rid the world evil.

Arafat was a well liked leader of his people. He was also a viscious murderer and the main obstacle to the creation of a palestinian state, irregardless of what he did before hand. THe palestinians had a state, they were independent. THen they and other arabs went to war with israel. They lost. In that war, they became occupied. Then this foreign born arafat started this terrorist group, operating it from abroad, not even allowed into palestine. Then someone got the great idea to put him in charge of the proto-state, since he was popular. Well, popular or not, he was an ineffective leader. He did /nothing/ for the palestinians. He didn't create some government that wasn't there, the israelis agreed to give them authority and some autonomy, in the hopes that a seperate state that wasn't engaged in terrorist activities would come out of it. With arafat at the head, greed, corruption, and malice ruled. He received millions from the rest of the world, he kept it for himself. Even Hussein built schools and hospitals. Arafat did nothing. The palestinians will mourn him, but he's left them with nothing, nothing but the anarchy that is spreading out of his funeral procession.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

]Maybe a monster, but his people called him "father" and they cried openly in the streets- hmmmm.....

You mean the ones with their faces covered carrying the machine guns and swords? Such as the ones surrounding the Ramallah compound as we speak?

Good riddance to the dead terrorist. Maybe now the Palestinians have a chance at peace...IF they don't decide his death warrants another killing spree (which I'm sure they will....:@@
It's hard to be sympathetic to the cause of those who deliberately target civilians to achieve their agenda.

History will remember him for the terrorist that he was....not for the erroneous Peace Prize....

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420

Arafat was a well liked leader of his people. He was also a viscious murderer and the main obstacle to the creation of a palestinian state, irregardless of what he did before hand. THe palestinians had a state, they were independent. THen they and other arabs went to war with israel. They lost. In that war, they became occupied. Then this foreign born arafat started this terrorist group, operating it from abroad, not even allowed into palestine. Then someone got the great idea to put him in charge of the proto-state, since he was popular. Well, popular or not, he was an ineffective leader. He did /nothing/ for the palestinians. He didn't create some government that wasn't there, the israelis agreed to give them authority and some autonomy, in the hopes that a seperate state that wasn't engaged in terrorist activities would come out of it. With arafat at the head, greed, corruption, and malice ruled. He received millions from the rest of the world, he kept it for himself. Even Hussein built schools and hospitals. Arafat did nothing. The palestinians will mourn him, but he's left them with nothing, nothing but the anarchy that is spreading out of his funeral procession.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join