It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The star tetrahedron, the Bermuda triangle, energetic connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hi to all ATSers,

I intended to make this thread for the ones in the known of how the star tetrahedron turning around our body relates to our energetic system. For the ones claiming or asking for proof, as you might normally know with my threads, this is not the place for asking for proof as this is the the goal of the thread.

Now, if some of you out there are in the known concerning what I just mentioned, it would be great to have you contributing to the thread. I have had the luck to see on many occasions my start tetrahedron rotating around my body while in near sleeping state. focusing more and more and I could see it rotate around my body and the mere fact of changing of thoughts had a direct impact on it's rotation, this I know for I can see.

On what is concerning the Bermuda triangle, the idea is simple, if you are aware about the Lucifer experiment or whatever the name you give it which happen I think it is 13 -15k years ago, this is funny to see that the shape of the structure which was used was exactly the same as the one which Drunvalo Melchizedek clearly pointed out in his books of the ancient flower of life.

Nonetheless, I noticed stunning similarity between the two and it is partly the object of the thread.

I really suspect there is a close link then with our energetic system (the one linked with the star tetrahedron) and the Bermuda triangle being only part of the star tetrahedron out of the water.

Here is the picture of a star tetrahedron. You can notice it is composed of two triangular based pyramids with opposite pointing tops and fused with each other.

Here is as Leonardo Da Vinci depicted very well the Vitruvian man

Now we fuse the two together and this is what we get.

This one is just to give you an overall and better idea f what it looks like if you were to see it for yourself.

Could it be what we are so much hearing of the all seeing eye? Could it be present within each of us without even being aware of it? Yours to decide.

Thruthseek3r

edit on 16-8-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

So you just watched "Hidden human history", while it was an interesting video it is only a perspective based on speculation. If you start your own research much of what that video tries to explain is very weak and can be countered based on other perspectives.

Perspective is the greatest tool we as human beings possess.

To elaborate, I was struck with interest and started my search for answers within religion, mythicism and science. I believed I was narrowing in to an answer regarding how Akenaten III rose to power and why Freud wrote a book making parallels between Akenaten III and Moses.

Intrigued I wondered who the biblical character Jesus could have been....then I watched the first quarter of Zeitgeist and quit, I only had one explanation for the information they presented.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short story shorter, human history isn't hidden, it's so fragile it should not exist, we cling onto this notion of how important our "now" time frame is that we disregard logic. No matter how deep you take this history road, you will end up at multiple roadblocks, multiple iterations and more questions than answers.

If you're willing to kill to falsify and perpetuate a false timeline, it just isn't worth it.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

So you just watched "Hidden human history", while it was an interesting video it is only a perspective based on speculation. If you start your own research much of what that video tries to explain is very weak and can be countered based on other perspectives.

Perspective is the greatest tool we as human beings possess.

To elaborate, I was struck with interest and started my search for answers within religion, mythicism and science. I believed I was narrowing in to an answer regarding how Akenaten III rose to power and why Freud wrote a book making parallels between Akenaten III and Moses.

Intrigued I wondered who the biblical character Jesus could have been....then I watched the first quarter of Zeitgeist and quit, I only had one explanation for the information they presented.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short story shorter, human history isn't hidden, it's so fragile it should not exist, we cling onto this notion of how important our "now" time frame is that we disregard logic. No matter how deep you take this history road, you will end up at multiple roadblocks, multiple iterations and more questions than answers.

If you're willing to kill to falsify and perpetuate a false timeline, it just isn't worth it.

In now way there was anything in this post related to the topic. I mean, I am in research of what was presented in the OP and in no way it was discussed anyhow within your post. Nothing personal, but this is the kind of post which contributes near to nothing to the actual thread considering the intention and goal of it.

Thruthseek3r
edit on 16-8-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

My post was completely relevant with your thread, to reiterate watching a few youtube videos based on speculation does not make it factual.

I even gave you solid advice to how ridiculous that youtube film is, go research deeper into what they consider history and you will spin your own perspective that will not agree at all.

But, if you'd like me to speak on the subjects of star tetrahydron energy fields, no I believe this is all BS, it has absolutely no proof and is all speculative.

Trying to base your "proof" on eastern mythicism should automatically be thrown out since that perspective is based on an older perspective. Look into the roots and then you might understand that having only half the truth is worthless.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Knives4eyes because: youtube makes instant experts everyday

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Ah the Merkaba. Powerful, secret, only the church and the Elites in power know how to use it. But most of the energy TPTB manifest is evil by means of rape of underage boys and girls, (they suck the life force out of the innocent to remain in power, it's working.) mass murder and any kind of violence against any living organism.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace....

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes

My post was completely relevant with your thread, to reiterate watching a few youtube videos based on speculation does not make it factual.

I even gave you solid advice to how ridiculous that youtube film is, go research deeper into what they consider history and you will spin your own perspective that will not agree at all.

But, if you'd like me to speak on the subjects of star tetrahydron energy fields, no I believe this is all BS, it has absolutely no proof and is all speculative.

Trying to base your "proof" on eastern mythicism should automatically be thrown out since that perspective is based on an older perspective. Look into the roots and then you might understand that having only half the truth is worthless.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Knives4eyes because: youtube makes instant experts everyday

As I said, this is no speculation it comes from my very own experience I have been able to see it by myself with my own eyes. Now, do you believe me or not this is your choice, but in any case the real thing is that instead of saying what I presented is rubbish, considering it was mentioned that no proof should be asked for this not the intention of the thread, if you have anything you might know on the topic which could contribute to the thread, it would be much appreciated.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008

Ah the Merkaba. Powerful, secret, only the church and the Elites in power know how to use it. But most of the energy TPTB manifest is evil by means of rape of underage boys and girls, (they suck the life force out of the innocent to remain in power, it's working.) mass murder and any kind of violence against any living organism.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace....

Well I am currently working on a way to fully understand it and when I will, which is a matter of time, I might try to spread it out in the public in a way to not be ridiculed, but with actual proof of it, in time of course.

As for what you just mentioned, you seems to be well aware of the topic Agent 008. Could I ask you to contribute to the thread if you would like to do so? Any information on the topic would be much appreciated, especially from the ones who are in the know.

Thruthseek3r

join