It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puzzle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

"A fight for love never ends,not even when we are gone from Earth."

flashmentalsimulation.wordpress.com...

A puzzle is a problem or enigma that tests the ingenuity of the solver. In a basic puzzle, one is intended to put together pieces in a logical way in order to come up with the desired solution. Puzzles are often contrived as a form of entertainment, but they can also stem from serious mathematical or logistical problems — in such cases, their successful resolution can be a significant contribution to mathematical research.[1]
en.wikipedia.org...

A game with images ,letters or numbers.

I guess the easiest is the one with images.

If you will give to a human to solve a puzzle made from random images definitely will arrange according to his personality as a reflection of their own image.

And because those images are pictures belonging to another human ,then he will look for the common point of the two personalities.

And the result will an arrangement as a reflection or the thinking and personality of two or more people.

As a common point.

But if you will give to a computer to solve the same puzzle I guess the result will be different.

A computer will arrange the images as function of different parameters like colors or shapes.

And with more info given to that computer the result might be opposed of a human.

Because a computer do not know what is a puzzle.

If you will give the same puzzle to a primate,that creature after an exercise ,will solve the puzzle instinctively,by knowing about shapes, colors,and maybe knowing what a puzzle is.

But certainly will not understand what is the use of a puzzle.

So,we have three main elements,humans,artificial inteligence,primates.

And the common point is a puzzle.

Made by humans.

This why I believe that humans themselves are puzzle,the puzzle of nature,but we don't know the criteria of which Nature arrange us on planet Earth.

www.lisisoft.com...

edit on 16-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: when

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Maybe we're the pieces of a much larger grand puzzle, a puzzle that was once complete and could be considered our source.

If you believe in god, then so be it, it is god.

If you believe life is a simulation, it is the source code.

If you believe we are cosmic dust, it is our big bang.

This could help to explain why some feel compelled to join with others, why some believe everyone on earth should be united in harmony, also why some feel a part of a much grander plan.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

This could help to explain why some feel compelled to join with others, why some believe everyone on earth should be united in harmony, also why some feel a part of a much grander plan.
Your words have spoken the truth,but the suffering of many is too great today,for many to feel what it should be normal as described by you.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have faith that you as a human can solve puzzles.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
I have faith that you as a human can solve puzzles.
The human puzzle is the hardest to be solved.

top topics

join