It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America will fall like a pack of cards soon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by Alternative4u

the operations today are not so much the petro-dollar... it is about getting rid of governments (as in Egypt & Syria) and installing pupprt regimes that will kow-tow to Washington

with 0bama & his political love affairs with radical Islam, the MB in Egypt and AQ/radicals that cannibalize the Syrian Army regulars in a show of barbarism..... the USA through 0bama direction is losing the goodwill of the masses in the M.E.
And the USA is losing the high-ground to Russia & Putin, in a switcheroo where the USA acts like the old Soviet Evil-Empire and Russia reprises the America-of-freedom-for-all the founding fathers created...

now Russia is against the Islamic fundamentalist=rebels & Jihadists intent on creating chaos
while the 0bama regime hires those same outcast thugs as mercenaries & combat warrior proxies

the tables have reversed... We are the Evil Empire now, We are the ones scorned & hated for our Imperialism and giving life & vigor to the zealot funda,entalists that opress all the moderate Arabs everywhere in the M.E. expanses of Muslim nations....
We have become the Death Merchants who also kill-at-a-distance with Drone strikes on any target deemed important enough to warrent a death toll of 50 Extra innocents we term an being only collateral-damage statistics

You seemed to say Obama is hated for loving radical Isalm while at the same time he is hated for the drone war against radical Islam. And the US has supported the same position as most of the populations of the Mid-east. The US is anti Assad so is everybody else in region except Iran and Irans puppets, The US supports the military coup in Egypt by refusing to call it a coup so it can keep funding the Egyption militarty and this is also supported by everybody in the mid-east except Iran and Assad, and the US supported the rebels in Lybia also supported by the people of the mid-east except of course Iran and Assad. What they do not like about Obama in the mid-east is the he has fully backed Israel and continued the drone wars in Pakistan and Yemen against Islamist extemist. Of course the US fairs much better than China and Russia in the region who widely hated for supporting Assad and Iran.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

So what are the real reasons in your opinion?

People have always been conditioned to respond in one way or another since the inception of the media and probably even before. Its called social engineering and every nation on Earth employs said tactic to some degree or another.

I've already stated the reasons about a dozen times ~ to keep the central banking cartel solvent and unless the cartel keeps stealing from productive land and productive people they will collapse, just like the old Soviet Union, except this time around the bombs will fly in every direction until they run out of bombs.

Yes people have always been conditioned, at one time it was the Catholic Church and the Church of England and the Church of Rome or the religion of no religion. They were all violent and cruel and people were conditioned to bow under the holy sword.

But now we're not just being socially engineered, we're being biologically and chemically engineered, NOT by those evil Muslims, but by people for whom the only god is money. They want 80% of us dead. They don't CARE what you believe, you're taking up too much of their space.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

"I've already stated the reasons about a dozen times"

You have only posted 5 times in this particular thread, so a dozen times seems unlightly. If i missed them i do apologize but hyperbole much?

"~ to keep the central banking cartel solvent and unless the cartel keeps stealing from productive land and productive people they will collapse, just like the old Soviet Union, except this time around the bombs will fly in every direction until they run out of bombs."

So we will all go out with a Bang instead of a whimper?

In all probability you are most lightly correct, it certainly won't end well and they will probably run out of people before they run out of bombs!

Sad part is all the NWO Banking Cartel scum will be safely tucked away in their DUMBs with 50-100 years of supplies to see them through the trials and tribulations.

What will we have to see us through I wonder?

"Yes people have always been conditioned, at one time it was the Catholic Church and the Church of England and the Church of Rome or the religion of no religion. They were all violent and cruel and people were conditioned to bow under the holy sword."

Now they call themselves things like the Trilateral Commision, Knights of Malta, Knights of Columbus, Bilderbergers, Skull and bones, World Bank and numerous others. Same people really, just a different name. Its still just all about control of the masses!

"But now we're not just being socially engineered, we're being biologically and chemically engineered, NOT by those evil Muslims, but by people for whom the only god is money. They want 80% of us dead. They don't CARE what you believe, you're taking up too much of their space."

I completely agree we are indeed being biologically and chemically engineered but trust me "They" do indeed care what we believe, because in that believe lies there method of control over us.

Why do you think "They" are so heavenly integrated into our Media Groups, if they don't care what we think then why are they spoon feeding us there version of events on a daily basis?

edit on 16-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

nah, The US is a Spartan society now. The world better prepare if the US sees itself in a corner.

We have oversight now, consideration to international organizations, we even allow treasonous behavior from our own citizens which is inspired abroad without much of a reaction .........

imagine if all that went out the window....The US Dollar could be replaced as the international currency like the British Sterling was......that is not even the issue.

If the US is ever threatened directly then the can of hell we would open up would be remembered for many hundreds of years.

What apologists need to realize is that the middle east and the west have been at war in one way or another for the last thousand years ........To think we started this fight is inaccurate .....we inherited it and if we don't continue or the people of the middle east don't change their mindset, we can lose much by appeasement.

Islamic nations throughout history have invaded and attached western nations. Please read ANY history about Islamic nations. This is always the case

I am not saying that we are perfect but I am saying that they are not innocent either.

We aren't "invading them in conquest " we are fighting them there so to not have to fight them here.
You think the crusades were fought for God? please.

Spain was conquered for 800 years and all of Europe was about to fall to Islamic conquest because the void of power left by the fall of Rome was never filled.

The only way to stop Muslim invasions into our lands was to keep them defending their own. This was Romes strategy with the middle east through Carthage .

We may be in different times but human nature has not changed. If Islamic powers are allowed to grow in proximity to western nations war erupts within our borders.

Look at Greece and Turkey .....

so if you don't like it I am sorry, but this is the world you and your people were born to .

You don't have to help the US's efforts just because you live in the western world, but know that it does now what was always done by western nations to protect our world from theirs.

If it is such an issue leave our part of the world and be where your heart demands of you...no problem.

Don't think for a second though that some BS fantasy where the US is on its knees and begging for mercy will ever come true.

That's just laughable ........We will bring hell on earth before we capitulate to force. We are restrained now but give us a reason not to be and see what a Spartan society is capable of......
edit on 16-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
Britain & America can sling as much petrol on the area to get Muslims & Arabs to start killing each other,

Dont really know the history of the region eh?

No biggy, I'm sure you'll get edumacated on the topic real soon.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Don't think for a second though that some BS fantasy where the US is on its knees and begging for mercy will ever come true.

That's just laughable ........We will bring hell on earth before we capitulate to force. We are restrained now but give us a reason not to be and see what a Spartan society is capable of......

HELL YEAH..

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The Middle East people are like brothers,

Meaning fighting and killing each other for 2000 years I will agree.

As we see brother against brother killing each other in EGYPT, and SYRIA , and other countries that seem to fall by the way side of false outrage.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think there is a lot of oil in Russian and American territory - Russia sent a submarine underneath the North Pole in order to claim parts of it as Russian territory for oil drilling a while ago.

About the Middle East, it looks as if Russia is stepping in over there to stabilize the area instead of the U.S. - it is supporting the Egyptian military and the Syrian government, while the U.S. is staying out of it for the most part.

It is interesting, Russia was fairly weak for a long time.
edit on 17-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It is so naive to think that the inevitable western economy and social collapse will be assisted by military means specially by the ME forces...This is a much deeper issue involving years of preparations by the Elites to end an era and start a new one...The fall of new Roman empire has been in process and like all other empires it will fall down from the within...Not that it is preferably a good thing to happen ,but unfortunately it's happening and most people knowingly or unknowingly have been helping TPTB to accomplish this plan....Power,corruption,greed and tyranny can not go on forever,sure that is what made the empires,but it also ended them all.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

The US is not indestructible, if nations got together and demanded their gold back and/or nations decided to not use the dollar for oil anymore, that's a wrap on this experiment.
Both of those scenarios could easily come to pass.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
reply to post by goou111

The US is not indestructible, if nations got together and demanded their gold back and/or nations decided to not use the dollar for oil anymore, that's a wrap on this experiment.
Both of those scenarios could easily come to pass.

Ok how does that conversation go?

Knock knock-

Who is it?

China we need our money and gold back..

Well uhmm we spent it..

What? what the hell did you spend it on?

All these nuclear warheads, We will gladly give some of them if you come knocking at our door again

Well ok just let us know when you can make a payment.. Take your time.. no rush

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

All economies are linked in one way or another, let thank the "globalist" corrupted agenda for that and the prof was in the pudding when the US market crashed back in 2008, no even China was excepted from the US influences.

Sadly you are right, the way that America is doing business is going to be the downfall, America is a corporate dictatorship with the agenda of taking control of all economies in a web or corruption and deceive.

If one economy falls so all economies link to that one will be affected, so when problems arise their band aid is to bailout to avoid a fall, most countries have adopted this trend that started with Japan, because it gives a false sense of economic stability when is none.

Is just a matter of time.

If I was going to do a matter of time observation I would put China and the EU failing before America, so until they go down the drain I would hold my breath on America ending anytime soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join