It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siege of Orgrimmar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you you are not a fan of WoW or don't play you should still check this video out, it's a pretty awesome trailer for the next patch.

-SAP-
edit on 16-8-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Looks good, blizz don't half make a good trailer pity i gave up wow a while back

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I stopped playing when they brought in the Kung Fu Pandas. Uhm... what exactly are they doing now? So now there is a new hoard? Anything to keep the subscriptions going I guess.

Glad I switched to SW:TOR, personally.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

No not a "new horde". Garrosh broke away from the Horde faction, he viewed them as weak. He is creating his own army to fight "the heroes of Azeroth", which is basically just a series or raid encounters and dungeons. At least that's what I take away from it.

However, I heard there is going to be some difficulty to this and it's not going to be the typical WoW style raids. Progression is going to be a lot more difficult. At least thats the rumor from the PTRs (private test servers).

I played SWTOR as well. Got really bored of it when my guild was destroying every raid we walked into, even on Nightmare modes. Still fun in it's own way though.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Awesome...can't wait for this
It's just getting better and better

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MissConstrood

I'm with you on that one.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I'm more into PVP, so I don't really do PVE raids at all. Currently SWTOR is kind of lacking in the former. The warzones are really fun, but there needs to be more. But apparently they are introducing arena so that will be nice. One thing I do miss about WoW was spontaneous world PVP. City raids were really really fun. You don't really see a lot of that (if at all) with SW:TOR.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

You don't see city raids in WoW anymore either.

I remember back during the first few weeks of launch with WoW there were city raids all the time.

Back then I played Horde and Crossroads was being lit up like crazy. Back when a level 30 could actually stand his ground against a level 50.

Good times.

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I gave up WoW myself after kung fu panda
I play SW:TOR myself (Ebon Hawk server, both factions)
for PVP, I play Planetside 2 (TR, Matthison server)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Lots of people gave up WoW after MoP. I did even, but came back because of this patch mostly.

Plus a couple a friends "relapsed" and I "relapsed" with them.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
OH COME ON...!
I swear to God, Blizzard must be sacrificing babies to Satan to make this game feel as addicting as possible.

I started playing in BC and quit for a while during WotLK and then came back for Cata and MoP, but MoP was kindof lame, so I quit once more and swore never to touch WoW again...
Garrosh is badass and that trailer is badass. It's nice to see a darker side to WoW after all that panda nonsense. Now I'm gonna be tempted to get back into it. Again. Ugh.

Oh yeah, and the obligatory FOR THE HORDE!
edit on 23-9-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I came back, have a guild set up on the Uldum server, Alliance faction, Military Gamers
Give me a shout: Homernc

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

HomerinNC
I came back, have a guild set up on the Uldum server, GAYlliance faction, Military Gamers

Fixed

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Did they bring back any type of skill requirement to play the game? Or is it the same - all-out-dps with minor-thought/interaction required to play?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
great game I had some fun times on that game

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

chucknasty

HomerinNC
I came back, have a guild set up on the Uldum server, GAYlliance faction, Military Gamers

Fixed

You fail

Anyhow, To answer the other poster, I'm trying to remember how to play my DK, dunno whats nerfed out yet

top topics

join