It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Are The Two Witnesses Answered.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
One of the witnesses will come from King Davids bloodline and the tribe of Judah which brought forth kings the other will come from the Levite tribe which brought forth priest. The two witnesses will not be ruling on a throne or in a royal priesthood on earth though, but will come from humble settings and used by the Lord Yeshua Christ to aid in bringing many into his kingdom. No it will not be Moses because he has already died, neither will it be Elijah or Enoch considering that they have already ascended into heaven and received their new glorified bodies and no man or women can reside in heaven in their earthly form and therefore they will not be able to die and in 3 in a half days arise again, which is said in Revelations. The two witnesses will appear physically as you might not expect them too as many prophets weren't expected to come and especially our LORD and SAVIOR Yeshua Christ. They may come one male and female or may come at a very young age as you wouldn't expect them to.

In Zechariah 3-4:14, it speaks out a little about the bloodlines and where they come from, may the Lord Yeshua bless you with understanding.
edit on 16-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why don't you just leave it on one thread instead of modifying it and tossing it into another forum? Need more attention?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I accidently deleted the last. And no I don't strive for attention, if I wanted that, I would make a post that everybody would agree on and would like.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Doesn't appear deleted to me: Your Previous Thread

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So now I really think you think your one if the two witnesses. I've read the pertinent passage in Zechariah but other than finding the reference that revelation made to the lampstand and olive trees I have no greater understanding. If you believe God has given you greater understanding then I say out with it. A true revelation is much too important to string people along.

I also don't see why the two olive trees could not have been Elijah and Enoch. Is there a verse saying that a human cannot survive bodily in heaven if God so desires?

I mean the Angel even sounds surprised when he says "You don't know what these are" If the Olive trees are representing people and the angel is expressing surprise; it only makes sense if they are people who had been on Earth before why else would the angel expect Zechariah to have a chance of knowing who they were.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2013 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Only mods can delete threads. Stop spamming.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pistoche

I apologize, I deleted it from my activity and though I deleted it permanently, forgive me, I'm kinda new to posting

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Yes, the OP does indeed believe this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pistoche

Doesn't appear deleted to me: Your Previous Thread

Yes, it's not deleted

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join