It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs replicate themselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I share with you this amazing video , recorded on August 13 , 2013 , that shows several UFOs over the sky of Mexico city

In the first few seconds of the footage , roughly around 20 seconds , you can see two UFOs of almost same shapes and sizes . Their shape resembles like that of a jellyfish

As the video continues , approx . around 47 secs , one UFO mysteriously ejects another small UFO . The shape of that tiny one , resembles like that of the previous one

Furthermore , around 1 : 39 mins , another big UFO , like the previous one , ejects a similar small flying object

Lastly , all these four UFOs fly away , somewhere , far far away , to their own world , making us wonder , What where they ?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Carnivac

I am pretty certain these events are showing atmospheric lifeforms as yet unknown to science, they look too organic to be space craft of any kind for me.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

or they could be Angels

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Great find OP S&F

I have seen similar UFOs replicating themselves, though it is really difficult to prove that they are CGI.

This video looks pretty legit. Organic lifeforms? Highly doubt it, but I wouldn't necessarily say that these objects in the sky are replicating themselves. Maybe the two forms of light are large ships and are unloading bright orbs or smaller bright ships instead.

The small objects are what is interesting in this video. What are they and what is the true purpose.

I also have to question the relative length of the video. If I had a camera and recorded this moment, I would keep the camera rolling until the bitter end. Sometimes I question videos like this because of the short-lived capture and ask myself whether it is fake or not.

Would love to get a hold of the original video and see for myself if this was a hoax or not.

Again, nice find OP!

Edit:

I also screen captured the video and inverted the colors in two shots. Hard to say if they are add-ins or not.
Here is the picture:

edit on 16-8-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carnivac
reply to post by doorhandle

or they could be Angels

Or they could be balloons .

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

or they could be inter dimensional extra biological entities , which mistakenly , came to our dimension and got video taped

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Well , you could be right , to some extent , that those objects are spaceships , instead of some atmospheric lifeforms . But , I highly doubt that . They look too small to be a spaceship

Other possibility is Alien drone , sent to our airspace , to spy upon us . Why ? For future attack and colonization of our planet , which we call home
Just my guess

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

If they were add - ins , wouldn't the two UFOs pass infront of the wire , at the last part of the footage ( around 3 : 00 mins ), rather than passing right behind it ? Though , I could be wrong with that

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

They look like they are separating from each other rather than "replicating". And if these are objects separating from each other, then they could be groups of balloons (as Gortex mentioned above), perhaps loosely bound together in a way that they separate through tumbling, or (perhaps) when one balloon in the group pops due to altitude.

I'm not saying the ARE balloons, but they certainly look like they could be.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorhandle
I am pretty certain these events are showing atmospheric lifeforms as yet unknown to science

And what kind of evidence are you basing your certainty off of? If there were such a thing, we would have already captured, studied, and documented them by now.

But we haven't, because there's no such thing.

Originally posted by gortex
Or they could be balloons .

Which is exactly what they are. Some people must not have ever seen balloons break away from bundles before in-flight. I guess it's far more easier to believe that these are alien spacecraft or atmospheric life forms (which is easy to prove, but nobody has), than to believe these "UFO's" are what they look and act like: balloons.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

edit on 16-8-2013 by Carnivac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Lets see what Giorgio has to say about this :

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

They may be space craft from another part of the vastness beyond earth, which is very likely, but no one knows for sure, no matter what anyone says, no one has proof they are or they are not craft...

I think by now there are lots of people who don't doubt there are visitors from other places far from earth me included. It's just so frustrating they keep such a vast distance from us, if only they would come down closer to let us view some detail.. slippery little buggers

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

I think by now there are lots of people who don't doubt there are visitors from other places far from earth me included.

I doubt it , I don't rule out the possibility but after years of interest in this subject I've seen not one shred of solid evidence that there are Aliens visiting the planet , there are plenty of good and sometimes compelling cases but they all lack one vital ingredient .
I think the people that don't doubt it rely on belief and not evidence ....of which there is none.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
But we haven't, because there's no such thing.

Yeah right OK, I said pretty certain, of course I don't now and I'm no scientist but just so you know it has only been recently discovered, in the last few years or so, that there is in fact life in the upper atmosphere, microbes blown up there which (apparently) can cause it to rain.

'Rain-Making' Bacteria

Had someone come on here 5 years ago and said rain was caused by bacteria they no doubt would get some smart guy like you saying how wrong they were, anyway my point is that 'science' has ONLY just discovered this rain seeding bacteria, so we must know very little about that is up there. There are thousands of videos like the OP's on YouTube, these UFO clips all look the same, thousands of them:

UFO Morphing in Animal Shapes

OK I don't know, but my guess would be that there are things up there, 'living UFO's' you could say, being mistaken for Alien craft, just like the OP's video.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Or it's a balloon

top topics

join