It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-Year-Old Never Ages, Could Reveal 'Biological Immortality'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi, life fans!

This thread makes me think of the "programmed obsolescence" that
almost all those b4$t4rd$ use inplant the stuff they sell to us,
for us to buy and use !! B-)

We are organic, biodegradable entities of the 3rd density,
with a "programmed obsolescence". . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Controlling the telomerease or topoisomerase will slow or stop ageing. If entropy is the eventual decay in a system, they would have neutral or very slow entropy. More research is needed, but the promise could be immortality. Stop the cells from ageing, and you stay young forever.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What's fascinating to me is that they are jumping from slowed developmental growth to immortality. Aging comes from a variety of factors from degradation of the genetic material, diet, environmental exposures, and more. The degradation aspect, from what I recall, is due to minor encryption errors during cellular replication. Really interesting thing was the first thought that popped in my head was that these children were lacking in human growth hormone but apparently, Brooke and others have been given HGH to no effect.

It's also not the telomeres as some posters have suggested. Those are apparently normal as well. Their genetic material is apparently totally normal. Perhaps it's a perfect storm of normal differences in genetic code that happened to create a scenario where HGH has zero effect, hence the slow or ceased growth. Basically, things that everyone has but these children have just the right combination to create the phenomena seen. My guess at least.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
She actually ages very slowly. It may seem like she doesn't age because of her short stature and smooth skin, but she is aging.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The last thing the world needs is people living longer, popping out more kids and increasing the population to unmanageable proportions. Finding cures to help diseases like Lupus and cancer. that I can agree with, but prolonging human life might not be the best idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join